Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

PDP's Branch In The United States! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Branch In The United States! (1291 Views)

Amina J. Mohammed As Profiled By The United Nations / Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! / First Bank Becomes The Biggest Bank In Africa After It Opens Branch In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP's Branch In The United States! by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 26, 2013
Here are the leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party in America:
RESULT OF PDP USA CONGRESS/ELECTION
NEW PDP USA CHAPTER ELECTED OFFICERS [March 5, 2011 – March 4, 2015]

NAME POSITION Zone in
Nigeria
Branch PHONE # Email
Prof. Ikegwuoha, Bernard-
Thompson Onyemauchechukwu
Chairman Southeast Washington 206-369-4666 chairman@pdpuschapter.org
Hon. Ubah, Polly Z Deputy Chair, South Southeast New Jersey 201-240-6846 pubah@pdpuschapter.org
Vacant Deputy Chair, North
Hon. Magbagbeola, Emmanuel Vice Chairman, SW Southwest Boston 617-320-8241 emagbagbeola@pdpuschapter.org
Hon. Unachukwu, Vincent Vice Chairman, SE Southeast Boston 617-755-8626 vunachukwu@pdpuschapter.org
Hon. Ibokun, Bamidele (Kogi) Vice Chair, N-Central N. Central California 310-302-7800 bibukun@pdpuschapter.org
Vacant Vice Chair, S. South
Vacant Vice Chairman, N. East
Vacant Vice Chairman, N. West

Hon. Ajisefinni, Paula Bolanle Secretary Southwest DC 301-978 6417 pajisefinni@pdpuschapter.org
Vacant Deputy Secretary
Hon. Ohaekelem, Hyginus Treasurer Southeast WA 425-244-6510 hohaekelem@pdpuschapter.org

Hon. Abangwu, Godfrey Financial Secretary Southeast Chicago 773-584-1626 gabangwu@pdpuschapter.org
Hon. Oshodin, Joy Organizing Secretary Southsouth Chicago 773-370-5126 joshodin@pdpuschapter.org
Vacant Deputy Organizing Sec.
Hon. Ekpo, Felix Auditor Southsouth California 909-498-6301 fekpo@pdpuschapter.org
Vacant Deputy Auditor
Hon. Utin, Patrick, Jr. Publicity Secretary Southsouth Oklahoma 405-204-6683 putin@pdpuschapter.org
Vacant Deputy Publicity Sec.
Hon. Dr. Kolade, Christina Moji Woman Leader Southwest Connecticut 203-803-7428 ckolade@pdpuschapter.org
Hon. Adeyemo, Florence Titi Deputy Woman Leader Southwest New Jersey 917-642-6790 tadeyemo@pdpuschapter.org
Hon. Njoku, Ogechi Youth Leader Southeast WA 206-356-6286 onjoku@pdpuschapter.org
Vacant Deputy Youth Leader
Vacant Legal Adviser
Vacant Deputy Legal Adviser

EXCO
Hon. Dr. Ani, Victoria EXCO Southeast Maryland 410-262-7180 vani@pdpuschapter.org

Signed:
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2013
Will PDP contest the midterm elections next year, or the 2016 Presidential election?
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by HezronLorraine(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2013
PDP-Power to the people.This is Interesting.They remain Africa's largest political party.Expanding their horizons beyond Nigeria and africa is quite intriguing.Just that too much of maladministration in their politics.Let's see if they'll run in consequential elections.
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by homesteady(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2013
Can you give us more information about them?
What's their function?
Do they run for election there?
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2013
homesteady: Can you give us more information about them?
What's their function?
Do they run for election there?
I've never heard about them in the U.S. media. I guess they are waiting for the "big-wigs" to come sponsor a candidate for office.

Apparently, the chapter's rules state that the Chairman MUST be a Green-card holder or naturalized American citizen. This also applies to other positions such as deputy chairman, treasurer etc.
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2013
I can't wait for Hillary Clinton to decamp to the PDP in order to contest the 2016 election grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by HezronLorraine(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2013
CFCfan: I can't wait for Hillary Clinton to decamp to the PDP in order to contest the 2016 election grin grin grin grin
Falls from chair grin grin grin.
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Falls from chair grin grin grin.
You'll be surprised. Don't u know that power has to shift to the North-east of the U.S. The South (Obama's Hawaii) would have been in power for 8 years by 2016. grin grin
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by HezronLorraine(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2013
I thought Hilary has a failing health condition.would she run in 2016.
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I thought Hilary has a failing health condition.would she run in 2016.
She has not openly declared her intention, but some PAC has raised over $1million for "a potential" run in 2016. In addition, she has a 35% lead in opinion polls on who should be the Democratic nominee in 2016. I believe she polled 65%, while VP Biden polled 30%, lol.
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2013
PDP will bring "Fresh Air" to America in 2016
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2013
An expected error has occurred.
Please try again in the afterlife tongue
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by HezronLorraine(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2013
CFCfan:
She has not openly declared her intention, but some PAC has raised over $1million for "a potential" run in 2016. In addition, she has a 35% lead in opinion polls on who should be the Democratic nominee in 2016. I believe she polled 65%, while VP Biden polled 30%, lol.
okay.I get now.Biden should stick to his VP job for now.Do u think someone like Susan Rice can contest.would she be favoured.
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by manny4life(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
CFCfan:
I've never heard about them in the U.S. media. I guess they are waiting for the "big-wigs" to come sponsor a candidate for office.

Apparently, the chapter's rules state that the Chairman MUST be a Green-card holder or naturalized American citizen. This also applies to other positions such as deputy chairman, treasurer etc.

Ahhh, is this Nigerian PDP? So this is true sad sad sad

I hope they wouldn't use this platform for corruption, well they know better.

Hezron Lorraine: okay.I get now.Biden should stick to his VP job for now.Do u think someone like Susan Rice can contest.would she be favoured.

She can try, but my opinion is that she wouldn't get far. Susan is less popular in "domestic politics" when compared to Hilary or Biden...

As a conservative democrat, I will vote for Biden FIRST(not because he's a man, but he won my heart after he put Obama in check - he will move to impeach Obama if he failed to get War Authorization from Congress). It means that as a war veteran, he understands the military protocols, intervention and any implication and definitely not a repeat of Bush Saga. Next will be madam Clinton, that woman commands my respect for her tough, unwavering policies. I wish her speedy recovery to good health, let her take a break jor. The woman has tried having been in the spotlight and in politics for more than 30years and has held several positions from Rep to Senator to Secretary to First lady (though not political), she has done well for the most part.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2014
Following
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
lmao
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by tpiadotcom: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
CFCfan:

Link?
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by homesteady(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Link?
tpia sweetheart, so you still dey this world? I thought you were dead! I missed you!
Re: PDP's Branch In The United States! by tpiadotcom: 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Reported.

(1) (Reply)

Between APC And APGA Campaign Flag Off / Adamawa Impeachment: PDP Replies APC / Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.