Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

If You Are GEJ, How Will You Deal With Amaechi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are GEJ, How Will You Deal With Amaechi? (491 Views)

Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance / Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are GEJ, How Will You Deal With Amaechi? by Alxmyr(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
If I were in President Jonathan's shoe, this is how I will deal with Gov. Rotimi Amaechi.
I will order immediate re-deployment of Rivers CP, and replace him with a more shrewd CP.
Order change of all the security apparatus in the state and give ultimate order to maintain law and order.
Then I will drop Ms Ama Pepple as Minister of Housing and appoint either Celestine Omehia or Senator Lee Maeba as the new minister.

I will sit back and watch.
Re: If You Are GEJ, How Will You Deal With Amaechi? by mekaboy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
If I was GEJ I will deal with amechi exactly the way he is dealing with it, because I am GEJ.
Re: If You Are GEJ, How Will You Deal With Amaechi? by igbokwesampson(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
1)I will first embrace false peace with amaechi by redeploying the current CP
2)invite him More to presidential functions
3) include him in my delegate to most buisiness or deplomatic trips
4)Then deploy a cp dat is worse to Mbu,
5)withold his federal allocations,
6)instigate the elected council members against him
7)plan his death via his pilot through air crash
coolsponsor militancy which will include kidnapping, rape, broad day robbery and killings
9)then instigate a wide protest against him
10)finally declare an outright military take over of Rivers via total emergency. More n more. But this is a matter of choice cos if I am GEJ, Amechi myt not hav room for this display of calousness
Re: If You Are GEJ, How Will You Deal With Amaechi? by yemmit90: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
I don't think you people have better thing to do with your time and MB? Rubbish!
Re: If You Are GEJ, How Will You Deal With Amaechi? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
just ignore him and associate with him with grace and class

(1) (Reply)

Cécile Kyenge, Italy’s First Black Minister, Targeted With Bananas / Who Is As Strong As OBASANJO In Yorubaland / Would Deportees From Lagos State Vote For APC In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.