Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance (43695 Views)

Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall / APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by ebosie11(f): 4:42pm On May 31, 2015
Newly sworn in Vice President of Nigeria Prof. Yemi Osinbajo held a thanksgiving service at the National Church in Abuja after the inauguration ceremony.

The event was attended by ex-governor of Rivers state Rotimi Amaechi,a host of other ex-gocernors and other top dignitaries.Speaking at the event,Osinbajo said the election of president Muhammadu Buhari was part of God’s plan towards the healing of the nation.

"So I thank the great and mighty God, who has chosen me at this time by Himself to assist the President of this nation. His plan is to make Nigeria a nation that will be admired and respected amongst the nations of the earth by establishing an integrity.

"By ensuring that corruption is eradicated and resources meant for all are not cornered by a few, but are used according to law, justice and equity for the benefit of all. The Lord wants a nation ruled only in accordance with law and justice where the guilty are punished and the good is rewarded. This links to President Muhammadu Buhari’s inaugural speech yesterday. Sure, you will agree that he emphasized these three clear designs of God".

Source: http://godwin12..com/2015/05/a_86.html

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by ebosie11(f): 4:43pm On May 31, 2015
More pics

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by ebosie11(f): 4:47pm On May 31, 2015
ebosie11:
More pics
More

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by ebosie11(f): 4:48pm On May 31, 2015
ebosie11:
More
More pics

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by ebosie11(f): 4:49pm On May 31, 2015
ebosie11:
More pics
More pics

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by kossyablaze(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2015
God bless Nigeria...God bless South East...God bless ANAMBRA STATE...#APC

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 31, 2015
That face wen amaechi heard that SGF went to Ogbonaya Onu tongue

10 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by OneNigeria44(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2015
Carry go Prof. The Lord is your strength. Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola I see you. Thumbs up to the lion of Ubima

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by adioolayi(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
May Almighty God ...Who you believe in be with you...give you good counsel as you discharge your duty for this nation Nigeria. God bless you Sir

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Jorussia(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2015
Abeg make una clear road for the lion of Niger Delta himself.Hackers be don fear me this afternoon o.By the grace of God,SGF na your position.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by FastShipping: 4:55pm On May 31, 2015
Imagine no single person with cowboy hat with black regalia in the crowd. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 31, 2015
the only thing that sold PMB and PYO to Nigerians was INTEGRITY.
he should be thankful but let all these thanksgiving ceremonies end this weekend abeg. God already knows you're grateful.
He wants you to start work ASAP

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by dave2meek(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2015
Yemi Osunbade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 31, 2015
Congrats Sir.

If na fit, e no fit you but as God has wished, mortals like us are just meant to be flogged in line.

So, congrats once again. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by mensdept: 5:04pm On May 31, 2015
See Amaechi, relegated after all the noise, dancing, to common picture taking with folks that he should actually have been "Presidenting"
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 31, 2015
i spot aregbesola of Osun State

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by ebosie11(f): 5:35pm On May 31, 2015
adioolayi:
May Almighty God ...Who you believe in be with you...give you good counsel as you discharge your duty for this nation Nigeria. God bless you Sir
Amen

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by phransix147(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2015
Ammyluv2000 come take this land I dash...
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by holatin(m): 7:10pm On May 31, 2015
Congrat my new V.P

shout out to jagaban the best cheese player of 2015.

he choosed d best people to nail GEJ coffin.

Nigeria will be great
Sai baba

11 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:10pm On May 31, 2015
Fake pastor

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by tobtap: 7:10pm On May 31, 2015
kk
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by baybeeboi: 7:10pm On May 31, 2015
the driver general

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
The man that won more souls for Buhari than he won for Christ undecided. How pastors become core politicians in Nigeria is baffling and a disgrace to the church.

Galatians 6:7.. Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Mogidi: 7:10pm On May 31, 2015
Professor yeye osinbanjo.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Mopolchi: 7:10pm On May 31, 2015
All dis 4-5 posters wey dey above me, wetin be these letter wey una drop? Una VP and APC no know the nature of work una get, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by folabayo1(f): 7:11pm On May 31, 2015
Ope ni.
My God dat lifted osinbajo frm nowhere will surely lift us all up(Amen)
Faith is very powerful tool in life
Congrats sir!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by naijainfogalery: 7:11pm On May 31, 2015
please you guys should stop abusing people that are criticizing Buhari already , you guys should remember what happened to Jonathan, he was so so loved and accepted that he got so comfortable that he didnt even know he wasnt making the people happy. Even he himself confirmed that he thought his people will boo him when he got home, he suddently realised that he had neglected them for 6 years .

And Jonathan wasnt even criticised until about 2 years ago, so please the critics is well needed to keep Buhari in check.

most people that supports Buhari are die hard fans that they will be blinded even when Buhari is making mistakes, but with these people around that are criticizing him, baba will always be on his toes.

The truth is some people think he will fail, naaa he wont he might not fulfil some of his campaign promises but i bet he will outdo and out perform the ex president.

12 Likes

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by omanifrank(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2015
Ex Pastor
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 31, 2015
Nice...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by winetapper: 7:13pm On May 31, 2015

i was expecting to see cows as gifts from Buhari
Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by damiloladuke: 7:13pm On May 31, 2015
God, fast track my destiny like that of Osibanjo.

READ THE DIARY OF A JORBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH www.wenogetjob..com

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance by ubaobi: 7:13pm On May 31, 2015
get to work already... why do I have a feeling these dudes don't appreciate the enormity of the challenges before them..... enough of all these thanksgiving a beg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole' 'merry Christmas' Song Video / Maria Ude Nwachi Suspended By Ebonyi House Of Assembly / Ambode Insists On Removing Yellow Buses (Danfo) From Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.