Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With (2007 Views)

7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With by obynocj(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sȩ̂x is a wonderful gift that should be cherished. It shouldn’t be just given to anyone. Ladies, if you want respect, you have to earn it. Here are seven types of men a lady should totally forget about ‘hooking up’ with....

1.The club flirt: after a couple of drinks, he seems like the perfect guy. The next morning, he is so not what you thought about him the previous night. In case you meet a club flirt, take his number and give it some thought.
2.The office crush: the fact that you spend most of your time with him doesn’t mean you should screw him. Well, you can if you are ready to face awkward moments and destroy a reputation you’ve built. Remember business plus pleasure can be a recipe for disaster.
3.The flake: this is the guy you don’t know whether to call an acquaintance or a friend. He is inconsistent in his communication with you. What makes you pick his calls are the nice conversations, he sticks around for a week and disappears for months. Next time, put his call on voicemail.
4.The awful Ex: There is a thin line between love and hate, and sometimes when you’re still not over your ex, a woman can find herself dancing that line quite often. If he’s no longer worthy of the ‘boyfriend’ title, than his bedroom privileges should be permanently revoked.

5.The Sexy single friend: oosh! He’s just too hot for you and is there whenever you need him. Do not complicate such a great friendship by putting sȩ̂x in the mix.
6.The straggler: he is the last guy in the party looking for a hook up. Please do not be his last resort; you are better than the last choice.
7.The rebound guy: sleeping with him just fill a void in your heart. Sleeping with this guy to get your mind off another is wrong. You will both get hurt in the end.
So keep your legs closed till the Right guy who RESPECTS and LOVES you comes around
source http://revealzone..com/2013/07/7-types-of-men-you-shouldnt-be-caught.html

Re: 7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With by screenwave(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
They will not listen
Re: 7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With by israel007: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
So what if these are the kinds of people they want to sleep with?
Re: 7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With by screenwave(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
israel007: So what if these are the kinds of people they want to sleep with?
Then they do it and get knocked up grin
Re: 7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With by gedtalks(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
OP ..you forgot to include:

the old pot bellied sugar-daddy, with a very overused DlCK. And having daughters as old as yourself.

The local-guy-wey-jam money . With little or no education, and careless talking nature
Re: 7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With by 190: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
^ them full nairaland grin grin grin
Re: 7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With by screenwave(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
190: ^ them full nairaland grin grin grin

Ahhh grin
Re: 7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
My type can never be found of that list... I sld place amongst 7 types of men you must sleep wit.. Unfortunately, I'm unavailable... #shine teeth
Re: 7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With by Mynd44: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hmm. This is interesting
Re: 7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
uniqueval: My type can never be found of that list... I sld place amongst 7 types of men you must sleep wit.. Unfortunately, I'm unavailable... #shine teeth

U humble sonofagun!
Re: 7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With by deezylambert(f): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
Me likey
Re: 7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With by ol2012: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
gedtalks: OP ..you forgot to include:

the old pot bellied sugar-daddy, with a very overused DlCK. And having daughters as old as yourself.

The local-guy-wey-jam money . With little or no education, and careless talking nature
NAWA OH! But can it actually become OVERUSED?
Re: 7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With by lexib(m): 5:02am On Jul 29, 2013
screen-wave:

Then they do it and get knocked up grin

Men r scarce n dz 7 types make up lyk 70% of all men... so d excess wmen wey supse be two for each man go park tyt dey wait for d f.uckable 30%? una wahala too much, oya make una go get thread n niddle stitch una pissy make evbdy rest... PERIOD!!!

...smile.. 2014!!!! / Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? / Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl