Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. (4250 Views)

Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Princek12(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pick-Up Lines Centered Around the Guy's Career

How are you doing, lady? I am a banker at Zenith Bank or I am an engineer at Shell or Mobil. I am responsible for managing a fund worth over N10 billion naira. Can I take you out on a date?

Pick-Up Lines Centered Around the Status of the Guy's Parents

How are you doing, lady? I am John Doe. My father is Dangote or Otedola or Fashola. You know Fashola is the present Governor of Lagos State. I would like to take you out on a date. Maybe my father can help your father with getting some contracts.

Pick-Up Lines Centered Around the Guy's Wealth

How are you doing, lady? I am John Doe. I presently have over 10 million naira and own a Porsche Panamera and a Range Rover Sport. I also have a nice house in Lekki. Can I come pick you up and take you out in my Range Rover Sport?

Pick-Up Lines Centered Around the Guy's Connections

How are you doing, lady? My name is John Doe. I know Asiwaju Tinubu and Senator Bankole. As a matter of fact, the Honorable Minister of Petroleum just ate lunch with me yesterday. I would like to take you out on a date.

Pick-Up Lines Centered Around the Guy's Overseas Connections

How are you doing, lady? I am John Doe. I live in the UK or the United States. I am presently here visiting on a business trip. I would love to have a lady like you in the United States with me. I am also a United
States citizen. I would like to take you out on a date.

Pick-Up Lines Centered Around the Guy's Promise to Shower the Girl with Gifts

How are you doing, lady? My name is John Doe. A lady like you deserves the finer things in life and deserves to be pampered like a baby's butt. I would like to take you shopping in Dubai, London, Paris, and New York. Can I take you out on a date?

1 Like

Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Enegod(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
really disappointed
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Princek12(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
Enegod: really disappointed
why now?
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Enegod(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Princek12:
why now?
smh
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by daisyella: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
Very funny undecided undecided
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Odunharry(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
d kinda gal dat wl fall for ds are hungry gals or d 1 s who wana chop....
U neva knw persn u dn dy tel am say u knw ds and dat..

1 Like

Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by DExplorer1: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
This NL age group poll has revealed alot.
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by skydeep(f): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by DExplorer1: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
skydeep:
undecided
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
Smh
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Leyqute(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
This post is clearly stating that 9ja girls are gold diggers and have eyes as big as an owl's. Op, jeki won gba e mu

1 Like

Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
In what, exactly?
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by switdil(f): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
Una. No well sir, una think sey na all get tym for dat because one person dey am no mean sey na everybody dey do am. Fyn, momey matters but its not always bout how much u v got but how much love. Let's learn n stop ridiculing our ladies.
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by sizzlezNBT(f): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
Disgustingly dissappointed
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Fairy tale eh? Who says all these btw. undecided
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by AbuMikey(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Op,You need some Slaps and some Army Style Kick on your Balls angry
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by tellwisdom: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
switdil: Una. No well sir, una think sey na all get tym for dat because one person dey am no mean sey na everybody dey do am. Fyn, money matters but its not always bout how much u v got but how much love. Let's learn n stop ridiculing our ladies.

...For your mouth??
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Princek12(m): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:
Op,You need some Slaps and some Army Style Kick on your Balls angry

you dey craze
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 29, 2013
Utter rubbish!
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by dmcdad: 4:41am On Jul 29, 2013
Lame lines... But, it will be very effective if used on most nigerian girls... You know those are exactly the kinda things they wanna hear...
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 29, 2013
sexkillz: Smh

Smy.

Shaking my yansh grin
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by 190: 5:33am On Jul 29, 2013
but its Sooooooooooooooo true!

Nice one OP

u hit the nail on the head grin grin
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 29, 2013
It will only work for hungry chics joor
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by dmcdad: 5:44am On Jul 29, 2013
smothly: It will only work for hungry chics joor
The thing is; a vast majority of naija girls are hungry by default
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by 190: 5:44am On Jul 29, 2013
dmcdad:
The thing is; a vast majority of naija girls are hungry by default

Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by LordReed(m): 6:32am On Jul 29, 2013
@OP
What flavour of ganja do you smoke?
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2013
switdil: Una. No well sir, una think sey na all get tym for dat because one person dey am no mean sey na everybody dey do am. Fyn, momey matters but its not always bout how much u v got but how much love. Let's learn n stop ridiculing our ladies.
keep quiet! Nor be una wey I know?
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Princek12(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2013
190: but its Sooooooooooooooo true!

Nice one OP

Thanks for appreciating the realism in my post. Other commenters are feigning ignorance as to the truthfulness of my post and are acting as if Nigerian girls don't fall for those lines. I do believethat inside their hearts they know I am 100% correct. The truth is very, very bitter.
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by daisyella: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2013
190: but its Sooooooooooooooo true!

Nice one OP

undecided angry
Re: Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. by Enegod(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2013
sizzlez_NBT: Disgustingly dissappointed
grin

(1) (Reply)

Study Reveals Most Intimate Parts Of The Body / Long Distance Relationship Is Not A Joke ( Photo) / Photo; See How Ladies Now Pose With Their Bums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.