Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo (1323 Views)

Profile Of New EFCC Boss Ibrahim Mustafa Magu. / Why Buhari Fired AMCON MD, Mustafa Chike-obi - Premium Times / The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Francis5: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
Jonathan has conquered the north, finally

Al-Mustapha make another surprise visit, but to Asari Dokubo

al-mustaphaHamza Al-Mustapha, the dreaded former Chief Security Officer to late Gen Sani Abacha is still on his thank you tour across Nigeria to salute the few men (and woman) that were on his side during his long trying times of over 14 years. But what’s the connection with Asari Dokubo in all these?

Former Chief Security Officer, CSO to late dictator, General Sanni Abacha, Major Al-Mustapha over the weekend paid a visit to Leader of the Niger Delta Volunteer Force, NDVF, Mujahid Asari Dokubo at his Abuja residence.

Reporthas it that the visit was Al-Mustapha’s appreciation to Asari Dokubo who was in the forefront agitating for the release of the former CSO.

Dokubo had in one of his visits to the court in solidarity for Al-Mustapha said “I have come to show solidarity with the accused persons. It is pathetic that these people have been kept in detention for 10 years.”

“This shows the cruelty of the Nigerian government and the unreliability of our judicial system. It is unfair.

However, it was also gathered that both men discussed issues bothering on the nation, politics and how best the North and the South can work together.

Source: Pointblanknews

Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=113844

Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Francis5: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mustafa Killed SW people
Mustafa is condemned to death by a SW judge
Mustafa's release is fought for by folks like Asari and the OPC (SW) head-same Yoruba whose people Mustafa killed - typical traitor mentality
Mustafa is acquitted by an appelate court headed by a SW person
Mustafa is released during the regime of a SS person hated vociferously by the SW
Mustafa visits one of the strongest supporters of the president
The president from SS is reelected in 2015 with massive votes from all over Nigeria
Tinubu plays Buhari in 2015 like he played Ribadu in 2011
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by obisage(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nigeria is too sweet a country... do as u like
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by samuelkaykay(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Political marriage of two lawless jihadists turned saints for the sake of 2015.any gathering against the people of God will never stand.
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by mkoabiola: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hw come ds aboki murderer is now being celebrated by d press and north.
If not for d fact dat d judiciary is being compromised,he shud b in jail by now.
Visting anoda ijaw agbero/thug.smh
Wat a country.

2 Likes

Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Francis5: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
mko abiola: Hw come ds aboki murderer is now being celebrated by d press and north.
If not for d fact dat d judiciary is being compromised,he shud b in jail by now.
Wat a country.

One man's thug is another man's hero. MKO and his family also have blood in their hands.
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
mko abiola: Hw come ds aboki murderer is now being celebrated by d press and north.
Wat a country.

Don't mind them with their amnesia. The same Al-Mustafa that colluded with his boss, Abacha to kill Ken Saro Wiwa. He is now a darling to the South-south people. The move will backfire on Jonathan in South-west. The Yorubas who are willing to vote for Jonathan will be driven away with this move. Al-Mustafa is Buhari's pal. They have forgotten that Buhari was a key man during Abacha regime as PTF Chairman.

This is another mistep by Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 29, 2013
asari dokubo needs to register in a gym asap before he dies of fatness

chop chop
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Toomaxi(m): 4:39am On Jul 29, 2013
ONE NIGERIA!!
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by deshclones(m): 4:48am On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

Don't mind them with their amnesia. The same Al-Mustafa that colluded with his boss, Abacha to kill Ken Saro Wiwa. He is now a darling to the South-south people. The move will backfire on Jonathan in South-west. The Yorubas who are willing to vote for Jonathan will be driven away with this move. Al-Mustafa is Buhari's pal. They have forgotten that Buhari was a key man during Abacha regime as PTF Chairman.

This is another mistep by Jonathan.

Yoruba votes don't count...quote me anywhere...most people in lagos are not even frm SW...so basing your arguments on Lagos state is so wrong....moreover GEJ will pull a fast one on Apc guys d same way he played tinubu in 2011...
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 29, 2013
deshclones:

Yoruba votes don't count...quote me anywhere...most people in lagos are not even frm SW...so basing your arguments on Lagos state is so wrong....moreover GEJ will pull a fast one on Apc guys d same way he played tinubu in 2011...

Tell us who occupy SW. Tell us the population of Yorubas in Lagos.
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Francis5: 5:31am On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

Tell us who occupy SW. Tell us the population of Yorubas in Lagos.

You people did not vote GEJ in 2011, yet he won, so STFU
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 29, 2013
Francis-1:

You people did not vote GEJ in 2011, yet he won, so STFU

Ode! I did not vote because I wasn't in Nigeria, but I campaigned for Jonathan through phones, and internet. My entire family, friends and relatives voted for Jonathan. They won't in 2015. Be worried!
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Francis5: 5:50am On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

Ode! I did not vote because I wasn't in Nigeria, but I campaigned for Jonathan through phones, and internet. My entire family, friends and relatives voted for Jonathan. They won't in 2015. Be worried!

You have only one vote. So shove it down your throat.
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 29, 2013
Francis-1:

You have only one vote. So shove it down your throat.

These creek boys and creek mentality. They resort to insult and violent if they can't get what they want. You better stay in the creek.

I hate to break it to you. In the last election, only about 30% of eligible Yoruba voters voted in the election. Out of the 30%, about half of them voted Jonathan. Most of them won't be doing so again in 2015. If you take those voters that Jonathan has lost for his incomptence, plus the ones who are now motivated to vote against Jonathan, 90% of the vote will go to whoever is nominated by APC. Just 70% of Yoruba voters in Lagos/Oyo alone nulify the entire votes from SE/SS.
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Francis5: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

elegible .

See grammar now. Illiterate, write it in Yoruba
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 29, 2013
Francis-1:

Eligible is now your problem.
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 29, 2013
Francis-1:

Just be prepared for a rude awakening coming your way in 2015.
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Francis5: 6:13am On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

Just be prepared for a rude awakening coming your way in 2015.

In your illiterate world.
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 29, 2013
Francis-1:

In your illiterate world.

You are the illiterate here. You have characteristics of the boys from the creek written all over you. Arindin!
Re: Al Mustafa Visits Asari Dokubo by OAM4J: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2013

(1)

Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze By Boyfriend / Gov Suntai Speaks Briefly On Videotape •tape Played On Taraba Television / Ministers Fired In Target Of ‘rebel’ Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.