Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ (931 Views)

IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? / Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland / Is Nairaland A Clique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 29, 2013
cryNairaland were know we ,ve done wrong to you. By posting insultive and abusive word we would like to apologize esp me that posted about the arificial stuff so am sorry. Why am posting this is that if we continue posting like this you may be surprise one day here may be like naijaloaded where members are totally not allowed to post anything.
And again let's generally use this means to stop abusing and I Know now.they have removed my post they,re counting for me, so administrators stop the counting and forgive me. Let's all use this means to ask for forgiveness unless here may be like naijaloaded. We,re sorry nairaland embarassed
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 29, 2013
angryI hate that naijaloaded ehh everything scam. Even in your status,message and comment as far as it is long.
But guy na only you commit crime oo.

1 Like

Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by 190: 5:35am On Jul 29, 2013
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2013
U should rily be sorry!!dat ur grammar is worth bein sorry 4...

1 Like

Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by Mynd44: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2013
I blame GEJ
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by angelTI(f): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2013
^lol. GEJ don suffer for una hands
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by Mynd44: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2013
angel TI: ^lol. GEJ don suffer for una hands
Who else can/do we blame?
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by UyiIredia(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2013
Not even bothered looking for another discussion forum. I'm that content with Nairaland.
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by homesteady(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2013
OP, good evening
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by eightsin(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2013
Haha...mehn, i'm now having headache from reading this stuff. Seun,abeg forgive am...to err is human n to forgive is... But gbagaun full this write up sha.
#Owkaybye.
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by AbuMikey(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2013
Kai,cheesy,Mehn...OP,your Gbagaun fit make Obama speak Nigerian Pidgin ooo cheesy............

The Fear of Being banned is the cause of this your bombastic grammar or what?undecided
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2013
God punish una. Dont grin you know my phone is android if I write we it would put were from it stored dictoinary. What did you know garri head.
Tozzo grin
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by mrdrizzy(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2013
Harbosede02: U should rily be sorry!!dat ur grammar is worth bein sorry 4...
so u cnt differentiate btw an abbreviation and error .abi i no see am well ni wink
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by mrdrizzy(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2013
p.guyokec:
God punish una. Dont grin you know my phone is android if I write we it would put were from it stored dictoinary. What did you know garri head.
Tozzo grin
my frnd off ur swipe pad or language
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2013
mr.drizzy:
so u cnt differentiate btw an abbreviation and error .abi i no see am well ni wink
lolz..mayb,clean ya eyes and read it again.
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2013
p.guyokec:
Tozzo grin
gosh!!m aving headache...IT IS WELL SHA
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by seniourman(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2013
[b][/b]such problem occured to me when I wanted to send text to my gf in android especially in tecno n7 so guys it may not any error it happens in programed android dictionary machine
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by eightsin(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2013
p.guyokec:
Tozzo grin

This must be a joke! Hope you were not born with GBAGAUNISM.
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by Mynd44: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2013
p.guyokec:
Tozzo grin
Throw that phone away fast fast tongue
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Abeg, I can no longer comment in any section of nairaland. Every comment I make, I get banned unnecessarily. You moderators should take it easy unless you want me and my soliders to flee nairaland.
Anyway, since this morning, this is the only topic I'm able to comment on. Why this? Plus all my bans are long term bans. I go protest o!
Seun do something about my matter ASAP please!
Infact, I'm going AWOL!
Re: Lets Apologize To Nairaland. A MUST READ by MrOlodo2(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2013
Abeg, I can no longer comment in any section of nairaland. Every comment I make, I get banned unnecessarily. You moderators should take it easy unless you want me and my soliders to flee nairaland.
!

Ar ar I no understand

(1) (Reply)

Big Miracle / In The Last 20 Years, I’ve Spent An Hour Daily Reading Dictionaries –obahiagbon / A Rejoinder To Seun And Nlanders - Suggestions, Read And Add Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.