Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland (6250 Views)

Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video / Exposed: Nneka123's Real Identity / Nneka123 And Seriousbabe Need To Change Their Attitudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 07, 2015
I have discovered that there are a lot of nairalanders that have something against Nneka123 and if I am not wrong I believe she is the most hated person on nairaland.
So I created this thread so as to make amends.

Whoever Nneka has wronged should come here and state how nneka wronged the person and nneka123 will apologize.
That way we would create peace and unity on nairaland

And not just nneka, any other person can still apologize to whoever he or she has wronged
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Nneka123, I am awaiting your apology for attacking and insulting me yesterday angry
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by cirmuell(m): 7:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Who the heck is Nneka123?

1 Like

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2015
Oh please!! Get smth serious doin. Nd fyi, I dnt dislyk Nneka123

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by cutieberie1(f): 7:08am On Feb 07, 2015
nneka123 dis nneka dat shuu make una leave d girl alone na..m not sure she z d most hated person....
well sha evry1 sud apologise 4 peace...lol
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2015
cirmuell:

So you don't know that boy that pretends to be a 'girl' and insults his fellow guys any chance he gets?

5 Likes

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 7:12am On Feb 07, 2015
Wait I want to understand something...

Someone is on Nairaland doing his/her own thing and then some bunch of people decide to hate on that person.

ONLINE!!!

For Reals?? ??

Why should I apologise to anyone if my attitude pricks you undecided

Last I checked people's opinion don't pay bills undecided

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by decode55(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2015
get a life undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2015
Romance section is just funny Nowadays.

The craze for online fame is fast rising and people are doing anything they can to get it.

We have fake and alternate monikers coming out every millisecond. People creating senseless and worthless threads to increase or boost their fame by gaining cheap attention.

You will never see them making sensible comments on sensible threads.

Jobless humans creating threads just to directly bash someone who is quietly living his/her own online life gently.

A lot of change really needs to happen.

But I wonder when.

undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2015
This thread is simply created to unnecessarily boost someone's popularity undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

undecidedundecided
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2015
cirmuell:
i dunno...
Probably a lunatic with 10mb undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by alberto2k(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2015
I know she has done alota wrongs but I think what u guys should work on your manner of approach...
(not defending her or something)

Nneka234 is just a fine girl/boy that doesn't take shii from anybody (even me sef na victim)

My piece
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by nellyhandsom(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2015
this thread will be interesting!!!

spreads mat....................following...............
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by mirexxx(f): 7:15am On Feb 07, 2015
iceberylin:

i dunno...
Probably a lunatic undecided
gringrin
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by decode55(m): 7:19am On Feb 07, 2015
iceberylin:

i dunno...

ah ah! Icerberylin, even you?

You suppose know how NL dey work na.

If you can't stand the heat, stay outta the kitchen.

The so called Nneka doesn't owe anybody an apology.
Na you buy phone for am? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by alberto2k(m): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
Chai! All these space u are booking grin
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2015
decode55:

ah ah! Icerberylin, even you?

You suppose know how NL dey work na.

If you can't stand the heat, stay outta the kitchen.

The so called Nneka doesn't owe anybody an apology.
Na you buy phone for am? undecided

Mehnnn..i like mean girls and this babe seems to be..just wan test her sha. grin
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by ARKdiscloser7(m): 7:23am On Feb 07, 2015
Nneka please don't fall for this OK?
Don't mind this jobless op.
Don't you dare fall my hand?
If you dare apologise eh!!
Then you've lost all the respect I have for you.

I am your greatest fan. Carry on.
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2015
Oh, Jesus H. Christ!!!
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 07, 2015
seriousbabe:
Nneka123, I am awaiting your apology for attacking and insulting me yesterday angry

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 7:25am On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:

Chai! All those space these u are booking grin
Guy I dey vex angry

I get plenty things wey I wan type na why I dey book all those spaces so grin

4 Likes

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Juliano47(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2015
Another lousy thread....just giving fame to who it ain't due. angry depressing something. sad
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by jerrymej(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2015
Hmm, mehn let me think of what to eat as break fast, than expecting an 'Apology' from Nneka.
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 7:26am On Feb 07, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Nneka please don't fall for this OK?
Don't mind this jobless op.
Don't you dare fall my hand?
If you dare apologise eh!!
Then you've lost all the respect I have for you.

I am your greatest fan Crushing on you Carry on.
wink

4 Likes

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by eightsin(m): 7:27am On Feb 07, 2015
iceberylin:

i dunno...

grin grin grin
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 7:28am On Feb 07, 2015
That moment when you load ₦100 airtime and MTN give you 10mb for Facebook and another extra 10mb(for Nairaland)

5 Likes

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Medunah: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2015
Lol, u jzt gotta love romance section nd u really expect her to apologize?? Yeah right.
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by decode55(m): 7:28am On Feb 07, 2015
iceberylin:

Mehnnn..i like mean girls and this babe seems to be..just wan test her sha. grin

Free am, let the little boys on here keep opening threads demanding apologies.

Cc: Tallesty1, naijaboiy, iceberylin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 7:29am On Feb 07, 2015
decode55:

Free am
Yes boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sport Betting Is Evil / Happy New Month Nairalanders (March) / The Terrible State Of Itele - Lafenwa - Ayobo Road In Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.