Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa (20082 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by victorazy(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2013
Beverly Ada Osu one of BBA Nigerian representatives continue revealing her secrete and her family. This time is her mom again. She said "her mother takes at least 6 bottles of star everyday and Skuki wanted to bang her mom too" incredible.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by sexyglow(f): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2013
God have mercy!Some people's mouth can foam sha o!can't she bridle her tongue for once in that house? Choi

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Tjohn1(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2013
Its time for her to come home. her talk is becoming too much.
She's obviously from a bad home and poor parenting.
Lack of home training dey worry that girl

11 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Lovebond34(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Like if u want dz gal 2 b evicted

44 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Shevmaen(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Wonderful Beverly born Stoop-heed. Mouth runs like typewriter. She can say anything.

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by victokafor(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
it is well
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by dodorima(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dis can't be true I smell foul play but if its true let her come bak home eviction tins

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lol
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Oyetboy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
I know she won't be able to control her speech,since her mouth is duck shaped.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by garnetty(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
This s*x savvy may not last after all. Am just getting sick and irritated by her saucy behaviour and attitude. Let's recall her back to her mummy.

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Iaz93: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
IDGAF

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by delikay4luv: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
even if she takes 24 bottles. e no concern us.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by mayowagabriel(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Wtf

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by valinda(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
Even tubaba had sex with her mom...foolish gal...mtcheww! I jux dey vex
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by ERF: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
sexy glow: God have mercy!Some people's mouth can foam sha o!can't she bridle her tongue for once in that house? Choi

Some humans are foolish sha, can't they bridle their ears,hands,tongues in their own house.

I mean for Christ sake the mugu saying it, and the mugu publicizing it... Whose worth the abuse more?

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by moscobabs(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
Like Mother Like daughter.ko ma lo bee!!!!....ur daughter too can continue that

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by olusenny: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
She's just smtin else..mayb she wants people to pity her n keep voting for her to stay in d house.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by fiolaP(f): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
i need that girl on the chopping block so that she can come home
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Decryptor(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
Just when i was thinking Goldie was worse! sad
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
Spoilt brat undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by milkydoll(f): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
Comment reserved.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Na wa ooo
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
victokafor: it is well
it is not well, bro. When someone is loose and refused to train his/her children properly, this is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by oyinglory(f): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Na she sabi o,Abeg jare ao I fit post a thread.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by abduldope(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
how e tk aFfect price of TRUCKFIT 4 boUTIque mtchwww
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by touchmeder: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
LOL what home is this girl coming to with all this disgrace. lol lol lol cheesy grin
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
Just imagine Why disgrace and expose ur mum Even if it's tru it's beta you shut your mouth! Apparently you've told the whole world that you were once a prostitute, your mom got deported etc! Later now you go turn to evangelist! Disgracing your self and spoiling your family's name! Rubbish!
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by wrench: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
What is she still doing in the house? She needs to be evicted.
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Jglad(f): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
I tot skuki were 2guyz,did she mean both of dem? because she no sabi lie sef... May her mum find d hrt 2 forgive her sha

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by igbokwesampson(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lack of proper parental upbringing.
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by viwesan(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
T-john:
Its time for her to come home. her talk is becoming too much.
She's obviously from a bad home and poor parenting.
Lack of home training dey worry that girl

Thank you very much...Comprehensive! The family must be ashamed of her doings in that house!
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by crystalballs: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
whose house will this gal end?

who can guess?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remembering The New Masquerade Soap Opera (Videos, Photos) / Guiness Advert: “My Friend Udeme” Vs “My Brother Femi” / 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.