Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa (20165 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
As e come be like this? How much for mama and daughter? ultimate Freak Fantasy. Yeye People. Mum couldn't impart what she doesn't have. The other day,I heard her say that her adopted brother (she called his name) is a klepto.
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by OjukwuManhood: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
shocked shocked grin grin ; Ojukwu is dead and gone but am still alive. That's me
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by oliviae: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
let
her talk about her mom,its her mom and its not our business.she
obviously loves her mom so much that's why she is always talking about
her mom.she just has to be careful about the information she gives.
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
One of the most sensible comments so far. This is what i call thinking outside the box.May it always be well with you.
rman: Don't judge her if you have not been through what she has gone through.

All I see is a girl that was not raised right and she is seriously yearning for love and attention as an adult.

She knows something is wrong with her, but doesn't know how to overcome the challenges in her life because her immediate family is of no help.

She actually needs help and support not all these negative statements coming from you all.

And for those that think she could have handled it differently or discreetly, her personality trait doesn't support that. She is an extrovert. Beverly needs help not criticism.
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
parisienne: One of the most sensible comments so far. This is what i call thinking outside the box.May it always be well with you.

Hey you don't take somebody that needs help to represent over 160million pple. Na so dem dey use connections put mediocres for sensitive positions in dis country. the qualified and better pple no get connection. Is Beverly fit to describe the average Nigerian Girl? what she fits the description is the average Nigerian Ashawo,runs girl,hustler period.
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by personpikin: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:

FýHey you don't take somebody that needs help to represent over 160million pple. Na so dem dey use connections put mediocres for sensitive positions in dis country. the qualified and better pple no get connection. Is Beverly fit to describe the average Nigerian Girl? what she fits the description is the average Nigerian Ashawo,runs girl,hustler period.
. Nigeria as a country never picked her,she went at her own volition.
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Erifenz: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
What do ppl mean by saying she representing Nigeria..is it a world cup?
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Rickyolu(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
victorazy: Beverly Ada Osu one of BBA Nigerian representatives continue revealing her secrete and her family. This time is her mom again. She said "her mother takes at least 6 bottles of star everyday and Skuki wanted to bang her mom too" incredible.

That's what u get when stupidity meets irresponsibility...
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Rickyolu(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
Erifenz: What do ppl mean by saying she representing Nigeria..is it a world cup?
GBAM
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by kundul: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
Tnk God I refuse 2 touch dis gurl wen I had d chance 2 if nt now she wuld ve told d whole world I spooked her. Tnk God phewwww!!!!
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Babahor: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
I tire for d girl abeg.she too dey run mouth,girl wey dey talk for international tv say them deport her mama.she needs flogging when she returns home.want her evicted as soon as possible.
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by EmmaslimK: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2013
no blame the chick jare...
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nowadays i feel more confortable watching BBA while imaginning Belverly was never a Nigerian representative.In my view,we only have 1 representative in the person of King Melvin.
Unfortunately we happens to be not only from same state but from same LG with this spoilt brat.
I wish to see her nominated for eviction and successively booted out from the chase.
She is such a disgrace.
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2013
personpikin: . Nigeria as a country never picked her,she went at her own volition.

You be small pikin? Who is she representing? No be pple selected her amongst d lot wen put in application? So, if u want go BBA u go just signify interest gbam u are in it?. Abeg, why small children plenty for dis Nairaland sef?

Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Where that mumu girl? Shay you don see Beverly again? Na Runs Girl(Ashawo) She be.
Re: Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa by tpia5: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
that angela person no fine nah?

why do they keep pairing up nigerian women with these fellows on bba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan / 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series / How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.