Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,337 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. (22886 Views)

32-year-old Engineer In Police Net For Molesting Primary School Pupil / Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman / 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
I blame the mother. She's a foolish. Over the years her daughters were molested and she couldn't find a way to get them away from the monster husband.
God knows I'd rather die than let any filthy beast have his way with my innocent children. 8yr old daugter? God the story fills me with rage.
I better leave the thread before I kill the nearest man in anger. cry

3 Likes

Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by Vado(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
A nigga slash WTF moment.
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by bittyend(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
The guy is American not Nigerian.

He just changed his name to a Nigerian name like the other afrocentric African Americans.

His real name is: Eric McGill.

What he did is part of his religion (can't remember the name of the religion) but that's how they keep the bloodline through incest. They don't give birth in hospitals, they don't put any of their details in the records, and their kids are home schooled.

1 Like

Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by senrino(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hmmmm

I juz hop sae our senators Ɲ̴̩̩̥̩̩̩̥O̲̣̣̥ see diz news... ;Đ

Cuz đ nex tin dem go do Ω̴̩ȃ 2 pass am as bill... angry

1 Like

Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by dayokanu(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
Illiterates cant even research the guy before concluding he is Nigerian

The dude is American He changed his name to a Nigerian name

Or would you say Iyanla Vazant is also Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by Onuokwu: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
amiskurie: this is beyond oforkooo! grin
mr ayinde adopted a native american spirit,he is nt with a nigerian spirit.

Who tell you dat one? With the multiple cases of child molestation everywhere in the country and thanks to dear yerima, it is now official in Naija.
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by anataala: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
Yarima can't depend and will never depend animalistic atitude like this unholy evil act by ur brother, but it seems u are one of his kind,so go and depend him.
Ms_Steph: Another nigerian dragging our name in to d muds. If it was in nigeria yerima will defend him
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
bittyend: The guy is American not Nigerian.

He just changed his name to a Nigerian name like the other afrocentric African Americans.

His real name is: Eric McGill.

What he did is part of his religion (can't remember the name of the religion) but that's how they keep the bloodline through incest. They don't give birth in hospitals, they don't put any of their details in the records, and their kids are home schooled.

His real name is NOT Eric McGill. It is Charles McGill

1 Like

Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by naptu2: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
1stCitizen:

His real name is NOT Eric McGill. It is Charles McGill

Charles Eric McGill.

2 Likes

Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by nmagirl(f): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
Is the woman an imbe-cile, i mean the wife? how can a woman keep quite for almost 30yrs and watch her six daughters molested by their own father (her husband) to the extent of getting them preggo and d babies dying. The man use charm abi Rottweiler to keep them indoors. The woman must be a real vegetable. A smart woman would have find a solution to this since. almost 30yrs? As in-1,2,3,4,5,6 daughters and she dey run mouth now, medicine after death. I can't imagine what those girls were passing through, maybe calling me for help.............n mummy is a slowpoke. Can't all of them put together descend on him and beat the evil spirit out of him. This is terrible!!!

I can't even think straight again. my is head is................. Jeeeeez

1 Like

Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
Austine.E:
....just thankGod your husband is nt yoruba!you wont even know when the inbreeding starts!!!
that's for someone who doesn't understand what motherhood is all about. I won't know? Like my babies. My teenagers? How won't I know?
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by ooshinibos: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
THAT GUY IS NOT A NIGERIAN
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by Chinom(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
His real name is Charles Mcgill, not a Nigerian! He just adopted a Nigerian (Yoruba) name. The man is a beast. They should please address him by his original name.
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by free2ryhme: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
vislabraye: This news is beyond bizarre.

An award-winning Nigerian music director, Aswad Ayinde, found guilty of fathering children with his daughters will spend the rest of his life in jail.

According to Mail Online, Ayinde, 55, of Paterson, New Jersey, United States, was sentenced to 50 years in prison on Friday after being found guilty in the second of five expected trials in which he is accused of repeatedly raping his six daughters, resulting in six children being fathered.

Mr. Ayinde was found guilty in his latest trial of having intercourse with a daughters when she was as young as eight-years-old. The second sentence adds to the 40 year sentence Mr Ayinde received in a 2011 trial for sexually assaulting a separate daughter.

Mr. Ayinde is known for directing the music video for the Fugees 1996 smash hit “Killing Me Softly.”

In a disturbing disclosure during his first trial, Mr. Ayinde’s former wife said he was trying to create a “pure family bloodline” by impregnating his daughters. He even claimed during a pre-trial hearing before the first trial that “the world was going to end, and it was just going to be him and his offspring and that he was chosen.”

In this latest trial, it was revealed that Mr. Ayinde began having intercourse with his second daughter from the time she eight-years-old, impregnating her four times.

The sexual assaults happened for almost 30 years until Mr. Ayinde and his wife separated, officials said. They occurred in numerous homes across northern New Jersey, even while the family was under watch of state child welfare officials, according to NBC New York. Some of the rapes even took place in an abandoned funeral home.

The family moving as far away as Florida to avoid investigation after case workers removed multiple children from the Ayinde household in 2000, resulting in Mr. Ayinde being arrested for kidnapping for trying to take them from state custody in a medical center, NBC New York reported.

He pleaded guilty to lesser charges and received a year’s probation – as he continued raping one daughter for at least another two years, according to officials.

The depraved father also beat and starved the girls using wooden boards and steel-toed boots for even “minor transgressions,” Ayinde’s wife testified at the first trial.

Some of the children Ayinde fathered with his daughters were born in the home, with at least two babies who died in the home having been buried without notifying authorities or obtaining birth certificates, NBC New York reported.

Ayinde’s tortured daughters were home schooled and isolated from other children, so as to keep the family secrets hidden, the station added.

With his wife too afraid to confront him, Mr. Ayinde carried out his evil plan without hindrance even while directing the music video for the Fugees 1996 breakout hit ‘Killing Me Softly, for which he won  ‘Best R&B Video’ at the 1996 MTV Music Video Awards. The Fugees are also originally from Northern New Jersey.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/17805-nigerian-jailed-90-years-in-us-for-fathering-six-children-with-own-daughters.html

His real name is Charles Mcgill, not a Nigerian! he changed his name!
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by Gamesmart: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ms_Steph: Another nigerian dragging our name in to d muds. If it was in nigeria yerima will defend him

How far are you sure he is Nigerian?

He might just be someone that took up a Nigerian name.
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by horlabiyi(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
He's Not A Nigerian.
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by Caseless: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
vislabraye:

Yes, but a Nigerian name.
they said he changed his name to nigerian name. His real name is charles mcgills.
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
horlabiyi: He's Not A Nigerian.

Lol really? Because he's not in the news for winning an award on BET huh? Jokers
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by vislabraye(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
Austine.E:
....just thankGod your husband is nt yoruba!you wont even know when the inbreeding starts!!!

shocked
Austine.E:

shocked. You may be banned.
On a good day, he's American. On a bad name, he's Nigerian.
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by towsynguru(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mayb nah 9ja juju catch am...
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by Gboliwe: 3:38am On Jul 30, 2013
This is worse than evil! He should be caged till his dick becomes useless. And his daughters should remain wherever they are, they shouldnt come to Yorubaland
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by kabaka1: 4:07am On Jul 30, 2013
What an animal that roams d earth. US Prison inmates hate when they know a rapist resides amongst them, especially when it involves sadistic incestuous rapist like this animal, then ohooo!.....woe has befallen this animal in prison as other inmates will smack him with the wrath raping him daily.
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by Simonjay: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2013
Na yamayama be dat
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by grandstar(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2013
why wont prisoners hate molesters? it was an abusive and loveless childhood that made many criminals. its as if their punishing their parents for the hurt they did to them(1 timothy 5:8,collosians 3:21)
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by idedan(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
His real name is Charles Mcgill, not a
Nigerian! he changed his name!
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by bigtt76(f): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Get awards ....you're American-Born. Commit crime ....you become Nigerian-Born! Make #thunder fire them.
Re: Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. by calaharry: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
This is absolutely not normal,not just one or two daughters but six, it must be a hype-demonic possession in action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud / Dead Body Of One-Day-Old Baby Floating In A River In Oyo. Graphic Pics / Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.