Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! (1635 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by hiteelong(f): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2013
Your man loves you – and doesn’t want to hear certain things from you.

To keep your relationship healthy and happy, stay away from the following phrases.
Here are 20 things women should never say to their men:

1. Its not your fault, I had better choices b4 I brought myself low!
2. You cannot do more than a dead rat!
3. Your mates own houses in lekki
4. Marrying u wz my biggest mistake
5. Can u tell your mother that?
6. My ex did it, why can’t you?
7. Can you introduce me to that guy?
8. I’ve dated better guys- I deserve the best!
9. What the hell is wrong with you, you idiot?(In front of his frnds & family)
10. You’re so insecure & immature
11. You are jst lik my Ex
12. Your friend is so charming
13. I don't care do whatever u want
14. U are a disgrace!
15. My family don't like u
16. You cannot even satisfy me in bed
17. I thought your brain was small until I saw your THING
18. YOU MUST KILL ME TODAY O!
19. You better go back to where you are coming from- ladies pls always let him in
20. Only God knows what I was thinking when I agreed to marry U

Ladies all these phrases can contribute to domestic violence...it takes a lot on the path of a man not to react with a backhand o!
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by mascot87(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2013
Any of the stated above phrases means she wants to end the relationship......thats all
in other news @hiteelong-You are pretty and those smiles of yours are really very nice cheesy
Keep up the good smile wink
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by SenatorJames(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2013
Nice post. I will show my love and my sister
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by hiteelong(f): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2013
mascot87: Any of the stated above phrases means she wants to end the relationship......thats all
in other news @hiteelong-You are pretty and those smiles of yours are really very nice cheesy
Keep up the good smile wink
Tanx bro...*wink*
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by ayusco85(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2013
What bout things guys shouldn't say? Or are guys allowed to use any phrase?
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by Dygeasy(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2013
21. Baby, I Want A BB Porsche.
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by mascot87(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2013
ayusco85: What bout things guys shouldn't say? Or are guys allowed to use any phrase?

You can open a thread for that also.
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2013
;DGuy which hospital e com 4rm
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by Aklofs: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2013
21:i want 2 fvk ur frnd
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by maskid(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
ayusco85: What bout things guys shouldn't say? Or are guys allowed to use any phrase?

yes
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nice points
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by sholajohn(f): 12:49am On Aug 24, 2013
What abt 20things a man should never say 2 his woman
Anywaz, dos phrases are 2 harsh to tell ur man,even when u r not married to him yet.
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by Enegod(m): 4:30am On Aug 24, 2013
hiteelong: 17. I thought your brain was small until I saw your THING
18. YOU MUST KILL ME TODAY O!
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 24, 2013
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by 190theclown: 5:08am On Aug 24, 2013
^ grin grin grin

Shollypopz is so spot on true grin grin grin

U need to stop telling your man those cos im sure u say those things!!

back to the matter

These things are usually said by NIGERIAN GIRLS no doubts na their daily memo be that angry
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 24, 2013
You are just like your father.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks / Photo: Spot The Difference Between This Sexy Ladies / How Much Of The Past Should One Reveal To Fiance Or Fiancee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.