Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com (25761 Views)

KELECHI IHEANECHO Named Among 50 Best Footballer Under 18 By GOAL.COM / Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics / Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by amiskurie(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
when u get great goals;u get great goals. wink
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by ichommy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
Good.
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by DisGuy: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
JUST ONE LEAGUE GAME?

PAHHH

we will win the world cup at this rate!
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by duality(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
Can Nigeria really make progress with the kind of responses I'm reading here?

besides, there was a criteria for the selection.
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by chiboyman: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hahahahaha
I laugh in suwahiliii
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by Blackbody20(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Though it's difficult to believe this kinda ranking, MBA is a great talent i have a lot of respect for. Hope a top european team sign ths guy soon!
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by Ayorh4you(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
NEXT AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR...........KUDOS bro!
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by legendsilver(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
EllyBrainy™:
A typical ASSNAL fan#trophyless wagon#
shey na lie I lie? n as u knw say I b gunners?
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by mkmyers45(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
Caspian22: It's the Goal 50 list 4 2012 2013.. There has 2 be africans.. Sunday Mba performed better dan ibrahimovic, juan mata, isco etc.. In d 2012 2013 season that is why he was listed.. Well congrats 2 him

GTFU
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by bingbagbo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[b] why are nigerians themselves laughing at this one?[/b] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
duality: Can Nigeria really make progress with the kind of responses I'm reading here?

besides, there was a criteria for the selection.

It shows the Goal.com journalists respects the afcon tournament as a major international tourney. With Mba's goals knocking out the tourney favorites (CIV) and sealing the title for Nigeria, they felt he was a major payer last season. Congrats Mba and keep working hard to get better.
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by Longeria(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
If it's based on national team football then he deserves better than 24th placing, mind you he been consistent in recent Nigeria's March to football greatness.

Just 24th best enemies of Ndibgo shedding tears in disagreement, had been the news is OKONKWO OKAFOR is world best drug trafficker, there will agreement in unison without taking cognizance of Mexico and Colombia barons.

Mkpari a Akaria la.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by delson2k: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
Laff
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by SPSpecial(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
What a ranking. Mba dat i still a amatu.... undecided D jonal dey rush... ahn ahn..... wait n lets win d world cup.
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by AbuMikey(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
He deserved it jor!
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by BrightCar: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND, SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRYING TO MARKET MBA INTO THE EUROPEAN FOOTBALL AND MAKE HIS COOL DOW.
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by Ozwald: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
There's no way he is among the top 100 in the world (atleast for now).
Just like Omotola being among the 100 most powerful people in the world (she wan steal am?).
They've both benefitted from some sort of african quota on these rankings.
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by 2goodbobo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
A prophet they say is never appreciated in his own land. Goal.com were not dumb to just wake up and accredit him that ranking. They must have done so based of statistics and different kinds of survey.

We should give honor to whom honor is due and stop looking down on our own. Between, congrats Sunday Mba

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by supaeagles(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
kwangi: Responses on this thread are pathetic.#GottaSayIt
.... and did you make a 'good comment' #justsaying

Sunday Mba should use this high ranking (even if in error) to leverage himself a nice fat contract .... make that cheddar while you can ....
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by brixton: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Moyes shud sign him up o
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by 2goodbobo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Based on statistics*
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by pobosky20(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS: ASUU suspends strike, Vanguard Newspaper, 01/2/2011.
* i love reading old Newspapers*

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by alex1612: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
SUNDAY MBA IS BETTER THAN TORRES
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by churific(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
And my dead grandmother is ranked 27th among best players in the world.

God rest her soul.

Nonsense. Maybe 24th best player in Africa.
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by mariong(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mba [shrugs] undecided undecided
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by mariong(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
pobosky20: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS: ASUU suspends strike, Vanguard Newspaper, 01/2/2011.
* i love reading old Newspapers*
I thought so, with your archaic level of thinking, it tells alot.

winkgrin
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by PStacks(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
Correct...

Another proud reason to be Nigerian..

Do you know Sunday Mba? He's my Countryman mehn!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by PStacks(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ozwald: There's no way he is among the top 100 in the world (atleast for now).
Just like Omotola being among the 100 most powerful people in the world (she wan steal am?).
They've both benefitted from some sort of african quota on these rankings.

If you don't believe you are good enough being African, then pls don't undermine, then pls don't undermine our Nigerians that have themselves into those lists you mentioned.

Omotola is Gorgeous. Sunday Mba is a super star and that's it.
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by livethinme: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
P.Stacks:

If you don't believe you are good enough being African, then pls don't undermine, then pls don't undermine our Nigerians that have themselves into those lists you mentioned.

Omotola is Gorgeous. Sunday Mba is a super star and that's it.

This has nothing to do with African, whats your beef?
In his prime Eto'o was one of the best strikers in the world - no one would disagree with that and is he not African?
Its about being realistic, you really think Mba is the 24th best player in the world? kmt
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by adagodson: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mr. Script:
i Bless God 4 his life cos i knw dt he s a promising star. c u @ d Top MBA! as African nd even World Best
Some kain prayers dey funny sha. You with God, who suppose bless each other?
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by boron10(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
legendsilver: So oscar n hazard no even make d list, na wao. Chelsea should kindly offload dem away jawe. grin
All hail d new king of Nigeria football (sunday Nba). But wait o!!! Mikel, moses, hazard, oscar n omerua no even dey the shortlisted at all. Up cheshite
Neymar didn't make the list
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by javipee: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
chromoTop: who dash monkey banana? grin

GOAL DOT COM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ighalo Leaves Watford, Completes Yatai Medical / Pinnick: Why We Can’t Sack Rohr As Super Eagles Coach - NFF President / Florence Omagbemi The First Woman To Win AWCON As A Player And A Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.