Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com (25758 Views)

KELECHI IHEANECHO Named Among 50 Best Footballer Under 18 By GOAL.COM / Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics / Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by dabossman(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
If it was that useless Gervinho that has won nothing in how many years that was on this list, many would be congratulating him now. Especially bin gbagbo.
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by doublecross(m): 12:32am On Jul 30, 2013
Na waooo. Wetin him sabi sef. Pesin wey no fit control ball. Mtchewww
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Jul 30, 2013
Surprising but good for him
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by volcanoash(f): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2013
Mba, Not on a Sunday.

Flyboy Zee: I'm sure this list was drawn up on a Sunday, approved on a Sunday and published on a Sunday; because, it seems this guy, Sunday Mba only gets lucky on Sundays.

Or what do ya think?
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by Phygo(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2013
chromoTop: who dash monkey banana? grin
GOAL.COM
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by Burger01(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2013
@Op, are you sure? Maybe it was a mistake.

grin
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by lexyman(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2013
So sad ! We don"t really like our fellow Nigerian in this country , the guy has done well for crying out loud and he deserves the position ! An home based player scoring a vital goal and winning the crucial match for the team , I see no reason why we shld pass negative comment about his success ... Lets be patriotic and it "s not a crime if a Nigeria player become the highest paid player in the world .
That"s why I like the English man , they have the strategy in place to market their player to world ...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by Slimwize26: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2013
Haba! nigerans, why dont we appreciate what we have?
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by Soso990240(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ozwald: There's no way he is among the top 100 in the world (atleast for now).
Just like Omotola being among the 100 most powerful people in the world (she wan steal am?).
They've both benefitted from some sort of african quota on these rankings.
the way u guys reason is amazing.mba deserve to be on dat list considering d part he playd in our afcon victory.no be naija get goal.com nah.i smell jelousy from a certain tribe.no be mba fault nah,na talent.
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by subtle009(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
This absolutely beyond beef, he wasn't among the Top three players @ the afcon, he hasn't really performed well @ d club level this year. He was horrible @ the confederations Cup. "24th best player in the WORLD" is definately too High. IMO he isn't among the TOP 50 midfielders in the world. Hilarious!!! Even better than pirlo dat had a decent season with Juventus nd perform well @ d confed cup.
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by subtle009(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
According to Goal.com and other statistics, John obi mikel, Moses, pitriopia, emenike had a better tournament than Mba (atleast they were the Top 4 players at the AFCON). The same tournament that won mba all d credit nd vote I guess. He was Flat @ d confed club. On club Level, he hasn't done anything spectacular. So far, he has bn poor @ d qualifiers. So How come? "The 24th Best Player in the world". GOAL.COM is terrible!!!
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by omar22(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
Goal.com

Is not the official mouth piece for FIFA!!!!
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by airfinance(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
kliq: Really? Dat makes him d best in SE...sounds like a joke...congrats all d same for gainin international recognition
Abeg wetin bring SE come this matter now ehn?
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by samseen02(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
Big Congrats to you bro! I'm happy for you but no drop the form oo..
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by bingbagbo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
dabossman: If it was that useless Gervinho that has won nothing in how many years that was on this list, many would be congratulating him now. Especially bin gbagbo.

are u comparing mba to gervinho....lol
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by harkev: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Well deserved feat bro! Congrats!! I am a chelsea fan, and I dont see anything special in Oscar, and harzard, that would have made them make the list. Moses, drogba, Yaya, Kalou, Mba etc all played in the last AFCON, and we all saw the brilliance in Mba. Nigerians, we should start appreciating our own, this will make outsiders appreciate us.
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by Oluchukwu650(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Wat a pity!wer ar dey d noisy club wit d noisy fan,incudin those in 9ja.abeg mba is far better than al chesea player,congrate bro
Re: Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com by tck2000(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
MBA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ighalo Leaves Watford, Completes Yatai Medical / I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba / Florence Omagbemi The First Woman To Win AWCON As A Player And A Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.