Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Child Marriage: Tonto Dike Tongue Lash The Senators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Child Marriage: Tonto Dike Tongue Lash The Senators (568 Views)

Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter / Ngozi Really Lectured The Senators, Now Confirmed A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Marriage: Tonto Dike Tongue Lash The Senators by Controversy: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
Child marriage: Tonto Dike curses at Senators
on July 29, 2013 at 11:41 am in Home Video People

*Tonto
The actress wrote on her Facebook page…
‘Is so shameful that our so called st*pid OgaAtDtop ar trying to bring back Under age marriage to our gra8 country Nigeria, how can u sit ur stupid a** in dat God 4saken chair calling ur selves Senators and u talkin like bounce on idi*ts, ya kw me i dnt hide ma feelings, u al ar f**ls aka ol*do, m*mu, if u dnt kw youth ar the light of the world make their light shine n stop talking abt teen marriages, n start talking abt better things like (Good roads, electricity, good schools, etc) pals let’s join hands 2geda n support Mrs Stella Damasus on dis campaign SayNoToChild Slavery! My name is Tonto Charity Dikeh I’m a true Nigerian n I’m not scared to say my mind #‎poko’
Tonto joins a growing number of celebrities protesting the bill.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/child-marriage-tonto-dike-curses-at-senators/
Re: Child Marriage: Tonto Dike Tongue Lash The Senators by Caracta(f): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
Is she normal?
Re: Child Marriage: Tonto Dike Tongue Lash The Senators by smartusman: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
K.gud
Re: Child Marriage: Tonto Dike Tongue Lash The Senators by critique101(f): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
undecidedHow old was tonto when she was disvirgined? She wan belong
Re: Child Marriage: Tonto Dike Tongue Lash The Senators by igbokwesampson(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Too harsh. I know where tonto's mum is, she weeping for this child of hers
Re: Child Marriage: Tonto Dike Tongue Lash The Senators by stylesco: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
critique101: undecidedHow old was tonto when she was disvirgined? She wan belong

Does it matter?
Are you a vigin yourself? Stop hating.

@topic
Though she was very vulgar and rude, this is the first time she has acted sane to me.
Re: Child Marriage: Tonto Dike Tongue Lash The Senators by kingbang: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
All i can hear is blabber!
Re: Child Marriage: Tonto Dike Tongue Lash The Senators by sammyzacks(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Being disvirgined is different from being raped by an old man that was forced on you in the name of marriage.
Re: Child Marriage: Tonto Dike Tongue Lash The Senators by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
critique101: undecidedHow old was tonto when she was disvirgined? She wan belong
. Wetin concern u wit wen she was disvirgined. D most important tin is that she made big sense. Cikina.
Re: Child Marriage: Tonto Dike Tongue Lash The Senators by Controversy: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
Caracta: Is she normal?
@least she's better than u in all ramification
Re: Child Marriage: Tonto Dike Tongue Lash The Senators by Caracta(f): 6:32am On Jul 30, 2013
Controversy:
@least she's better than u in all ramification

How? Pray tell. Whichever way, i am grateful i'm not like her tongue

Rubbish! There are better and more reasonable ways to pass a good message...that's if she even understands what the debate is all about.

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Wowo Vs Farouk Lawal / Prince William's Son Is A Fake!! / Jailed US Student Gets $ 4M Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.