Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 (20110 Views)

Fashola Gives Assent To N489.69bn 2015 Budget / State Security::fashola Gives Ministry 7 Days To Remove All Abandoned Vehicles. / Fashola Gives Okada Riders Fresh Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State recently rescued a 22-year old vulcanizer, Akin Abayomi, who was found stark unclad at Tafawa Balewa Square, TBS, Marina, Lagos, southwest Nigeria, around 12 midnight.

Abayomi was found unclad in the middle of the road when the governor was driving by with his convoy and thinking he was a mad man, Fashola ordered his security aides to pick him up for rehabilitation.

The man was taken to the State House, Marina where he was housed for the night before the governor sent for the Special Adviser on Youth and Social

Development, Dr. Dolapo Badru to rehabilitate him.

Abayomi confessed that he was not a mad man, but that he stri*ped himself in the middle of the night on the road because he wanted to curse the person who stole his cell phone and his money.

He said he visited a herbalist in his quest for revenge against the person who stole his cell phone and money and was instructed to carry out the act in order to curse his enemy, which was why he was unclad in the middle of the night.

According to Badru, the man said he was never mad and that he was an apprentice and that his phone and money were stolen by somebody.

“After I picked him up from the State House, he said he was not a mad man, but says he drinks and smokes marijuana and that he is an apprentice in a vulcanizing workshop.

He said he bought a phone and that somebody stole the phone.

After we investigated for two weeks to know his family, we realised that the Society of St. Vincent de Paul, an arm of the Holy Cross Cathedral, is also interested in rehabilitating him,” he explained.

Badru disclosed that the governor released N100,000 to Abayomi to start up his own vulcanizing business as well as bought him a phone and asked the church to monitor his progress.

He said the governor has really changed his life, saying that if Fashola had not picked him up, he would not have completed his apprenticeship training to become a successful vulcaniser.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/07/true-story-fashola-saves-naked-man-gives-him-n100k.html

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
Time to run to Alausa nakked to collect my own 100k! grin

Eko oni baje o! cheesy

42 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
if a naked man can get 100k, na im be say i don hammer!!

*takes off cloth and runs into the road*

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by OurYansh: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
berem: Time to run to Alausa nakked to collect my own 100k! grin

Eko oni baje o! cheesy

tchidi: if a naked man can get 100k, na im be say i don hammer!!

I no wan see B00B5 with stretch mark ooo.....

grin grin grin

34 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Idowuogbo(f): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2013

Eko oni baje o! cheesy
i pity u... na bus conductor go site u con carry u go "abe bridge" go r@pe sama ur small london.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
Nothing we no go hear!
Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by OurYansh: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
i pity u... na bus conductor go site u con carry u go "abe bridge" go r@pe sama ur small london.

Na Dayokanu(Conductor) and Eko Ile(Driver) do hammer all the small stew wen remainn for her "tank".....

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hehehehe, i dey craze? I go enter motor reach Alausa with my full clothes on. If i reach Government house, i go remove my clothes come form mad person. omo, 100k can do so many things. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Tolexander: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Abayomi confessed that he
was not a mad man, but that
he
stripped himself in the middle
of the night on the road
because
he wanted to curse the person
who stole his cell phone and
his
money.
He said he visited a herbalist in
his quest for revenge against
the
person who stole his cell
phone and money and was
instructed
to carry out the act in order to
curse his enemy, which was
why
he was Unclad in the middle of
the night.
that may not be the reason for his being unclad

Maybe because he saw fashola, that was why he had to give that scope and see if fashola could give a better phone and fortunately, it worked.
Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Tolexander: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2013

Eko oni baje o! cheesy
if satan wan catch both of you, make area boys dey come from party in their hundreds instead of fashola.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Geomac: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2013

Eko oni baje o! cheesy
lwkmd
Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
Our Yansh:

Na Dayokanu(Conductor) and Eko Ile(Driver) do hammer all the small stew wen remainn for her "tank".....

grin grin
really? undecided
Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by naptu2: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
berem: Abayomi confessed that he was not a mad man, but that he
stripped himself in the middle of the night on the road because
he wanted to curse the person who stole his cell phone and his
money.

He said he visited a herbalist in his quest for revenge against the
person who stole his cell phone and money and was instructed
to carry out the act in order to curse his enemy, which was why
he was naked in the middle of the night.

According to Badru, the man said he was never mad and that he
was an apprentice and that his phone and money were stolen by
somebody.

http://m.naij.com/news/41708.html

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha

grin grin grin

O God!

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha
Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by naptu2: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2013

Eko oni baje o! cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
If someone can strip himself naked because of stolen phone and money, what of people who got their cars stolen? Na to jump inside lagoon be dat! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by texaco1: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
Funny story ,but that is how God works,this guy got more than he lost.he lost a phone and some money but God gave him a shop back in return

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
naptu, don't laugh and enter gutter o! take it easy abeg . grin
Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
Nna,Odikwa Risky!!!

What if the convoy had run over him?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
hmmmm ......whats his name again?
ooooooh .......Thank God he is not from my side.fear wan catch me cos I know say some people go say them talk am.........

dancing Azonto....
Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kamanda: Nna,Odikwa Risky!!!

What if the convoy had run over him?
It seems you haven't seen Fashola's convoy before. You will hardly recognize his convoy when it passes the road. No sirens and reckless driving unlike some fools who will block all roads when they are in town.

15 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by dridowu: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
Nce move by my BRF
Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by HezronLorraine(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Tolexander: that may not be the reason for his being unclad

Maybe because he saw fashola, that was why he had to give that scope and see if fashola could give a better phone and fortunately, it worked.
Fashola is too much of an elitist to fall prey of such modified lies.it doesn't take him anything to investigate how true he is,he said he's an apprentice,meaning he has a location he daily visits.

Moreover,times and again,we've seen him display that yes,he thinks like a lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by free2ryhme: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2013

Eko oni baje o! cheesy

na "help-the-mental-people"go pick you up
Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
You strip to curse someone and you really think you aren't mad?

Poverty is madness !

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Imanuelle: You strip to curse someone and you really think you aren't mad?

Poverty is madness !
lmao! grin
Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by bobthebuilder99(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Maybe he was gonna sell his bottom to make enough money to buy a new phone.

Fashola interrupted him when he was displaying his wares!
Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Celepope: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
That day was the boy's date with destiny irrespective of his evil intention to curse who stole from him instead he was rewarded.Lesson of the story do not let anyone lie to you that if you sin God can never bless you.Lies so many religious Leaders tell their followers.Am beginning to love Fashola kiss

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by adonismuller(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2013

Eko oni baje o! cheesy
heheheh.........I pity who nor pity you........hoW have you been?
Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
Why wasn't he deported?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
There's a vulcanizer right after city mall,under the tree,just before U turn to race course. They sell paraga under that tree by the gate till midnight and theres a vendor infront during the day.I very much suspect say na that guy cos he's the only vulcanizer in the whole of that area except for the other one in front of Lawn tennis club and that guy closes by 7pm.. Anyways sha,good luck to that nicca,life is a bitch but sometimes,u gotta fvck it real hard to be successful.. Wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by 9jabouy: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Our Yansh:

I no wan see B00B5 with stretch mark ooo.....

grin grin grin
am kumin wit u o
Re: Fashola Gives 22-yr-old Vulcaniser N100,000 by ichommy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Weldone BRF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends / Onnoghen Is Being Arraigned In Court, Babchir Is Campaigning For Buhari - Reno O / Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.