Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families (17645 Views)

Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) / Until JK Started His Campaign, Lagos Didnt Have Igbos, Yorubas Or Hausas. / 58 Police Officers With Their Families To Be Thrown Out On The Streets (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by adultebony(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2013
It seem the ONLY person in the LASG that is permitted to pretend to be sane is the Governor. It is disappointing to hear (or read) what most Lagos State Commissioners come up with in defence of blatant blunders. Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2013
Afam4eva: The Lagos state governments must think Nigerians are 1diots. If they were reuniting these people with their families, did these people as for it? And why were those that were supposedly reunited with their families unhappy about the event and gave account of how they were arrested and bundled by the task force. In my 27 years as a human being, i've never seen a government that lies the way the Lagos state government does. They lie with blatant shamelessness. I won't be surprised if they consult from Lie Mohammed from time to time. kai.

Please stop chatting Rubbish. The LASG has offered explanations for their actions, if you don't accept it and/or deem their act unconstitutional, go and get a map and locate the nearest court of law to you. Igbos like shouting "Tribalism" at every incident when they are the greatest tribalists themselves- for example you AFAM has not been a fair moderator and always hiding posts and banning Yoruba posters while you are extremely lenient to your brothers. Practice what you preach before anyone can take you people seriously. How does your own state in the SE treat non-indigenes? please enlighten us

I support the LASG actions in this case and I call for more regular "reunion" exercises preferably on a bi-monthly basis.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by pesty100(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2013
TouchDown:

Hilarious. Comparing destitutes with people with corporate jobs in private institutions. By the way, for as long as I can remember, many Niger-deltans have been demanding this but nothing has changed because its stupid.

You know, its amusing the uproar that greeted this action by the LASG by the Igbos while we didn't hear much when Abia sacked Imo workers in its employment. Same Igbos on nairaland that were gloating when destitute non-lagosian Yorubas and Hausas got "re-united" with their kith and kin... SMH
and nobody is saying anytin about what diz guy said... While some ppl keep on ranting that yoruba re tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by calddon(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2013
yemi2plus2: Let it be noted that at the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum,we have asseverated for the upteenth time, that the convocation of a sovereign national conference for purposesof interrogating the odoriferous vaudeville of our national jeremiad, remains the only potentand efficaciously utilitarian paspartou out of our cascading national sirocco but alas,disdain complacency to say the least and at best Olympian pococuranteismand the tedium of prescriptive poco a poco is what we have been greeted with by intellectual philistines,hig h priests of a prebendal state and their opprobrious agents...LOOK AM NOW?If this is indeed true,many more may follow and this deposits me in a state of heebie jeebies.
dude did by way of ovaweeding wake up under ur bed?
Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by calddon(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2013
if all states start depoting, northern nigeria will b more porpulous than china

1 Like

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by elebua: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=free2ryhme]how come with all this deportation beggars still roam the streets of apapa enmasse[/quote

May those are Lagos born beggars.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2013
pro01:

I used to respect this guy, since I erroneously thought he was quite knowledgeable and objective. Unfortunately, his recent posts expose him as a terribly jaundiced, tribalistic, clannish, and shamelessly prejudiced character, no different from the other oily ACN worshippers trolling all over NL turning truth on its head with their hypocrisy. Now, one can no longer be deceived by his pretensions.

If you read the report about the ILLEGAL DEPORTATION of Nigerians from Lagos to Onitsha, you would have read that the victims were deported AGAINST THEIR WILL, and to a state other than their states of origin for that matter. How dare you and your fellow oily hypocrites come here to tell bare-faced lies about "re-integration" or "reunification"? So you take a Nigerian that hails from Ebonyi State but is LEGALLY resident in Lagos State, and forcefully deport him or her to a dangerous bridge-head in Anambra State in the middle of the night, and call that "reunification"? In any case, how many Igbo destitutes would you find in Lagos, compared to the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba ones that are uncountable? If you have any truth in you, how many Igbo beggars have you encountered in the streets of Lagos? How come, then, you hateful twerps are more interested in 'reintegrating' igbo people, against their wish?

Look, a time would soon come when this matter would be taken up with the seriousness it deserves. You tribalistic, hatefully envious, lazy, oil-eating buffoons would get more than you bargained for. Just wait for it.

Sharrraaap my friend. No one cares how you feel, if you find the reunion/relocation/removal of indolent nuisances from OUR state offensive, you either deal with it, get a bloody life or go and sue the LASG- Good luck with that. Who the hell do you people think you are? you have this high level of self-importance and think the rest of the nation owe you gratitude for leaving your villages and towns en-masse and come to over populate other states.

While you were writing that sanctimonious garbage and diatribe, did you ask yourself how your own state treats non-indigenes? Can Yorubas go to your state and take over a large market there and insist that the head of the market be Yoruba?? You know the answer to that!! A BIG FAT NO CHANCE- yet you lot will come here and want laud it over your hosts and when we resist you play the tribalism card.

@ the bolded above- I can only laugh, how come none of you dimwits made a fuss or talked about injustice when the LASG relocated Yoruba and Hausa people to their respective states last year and earlier this year? No you would not because it didnt affect Ndigbo but when the Government decides to relocate Igbo destitutes, nuisances and prostitutes to their state of origin, we start getting lectures in morality from Igbos lmao! What is so wrong with living in your own state, is that bad over there? Go and pressurise your governors to explain what they have done with the BILLIONS of Naira they have collected and still collect from the Federal coffers . I can see the evil green monster at play here- dont you think?

The post you criticized was spot on and I think the LASG should take a tougher stance on indolent, criminally minded non indigenes in Lagos. If you don't like it well live with it or I can give you the location of the nearest electricity pole close to you.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by londoner: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2013
^^^^^ But, are the Igbo traders insisting that the leader be Yoruba or are others saying to them the leader must be Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2013
londoner: ^^^^^ But, are the Igbo traders insisting that the leader be Yoruba or are others saying to them the leader must be Yoruba?

I dont understand your question, go and think about it, rephrase it and get back
Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by ichidodo: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2013
What fashola has done is despicable and in one fell swoop has destroyed the image of APC his mentor is trying to sell to S.E and S.s.This will be very costly come 2015.Igbos are hardy people, we have proved that time and time and again, this is just a cake walk.The yorubas can die with their fear and hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2013
ichidodo: What fashola has done is despicable and in one fell swoop has destroyed the image of APC his mentor is trying to sell to S.E and S.s.This will be prove very costly come 2015.Igbos are hardy people, we have proved that time and time and again, this is just a cake walk.The yorubas can die with their fear and hatred.

The most important thing is that NO IGBO person can ever become President of Nigeria and you guys have to live with that fact for life. Who cares who the SE votes for, as long as we have the Governors we vote for and continue to develop Lagos so much it is like heaven to people from the SE- then we are fine.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2013
iphy42: Nigeria is one. I wonder what the westerners will do or where they will go when eventually Lasgidi is submerged under water. tongue
is that your prayer?? shame on you , we know your type....Clueless cry
Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2013
ichidodo: What fashola has done is despicable and in one fell swoop has destroyed the image of APC his mentor is trying to sell to S.E and S.s.This will be very costly come 2015.Igbos are hardy people, we have proved that time and time and again, this is just a cake walk.The yorubas can die with their fear and hatred.

We know nothing will make Igbos vote APC (that is already established even before this event)....so carry your patronizing go elsewhere.

The political strategy know fully well that Igbo votes are dispensable.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: [size=18pt]Fascistlola not you again. U be serial Nazi offender. Amnesty International is aware of you. In the world today ur kind are held in a place called the Hague.[/size]

You people are always running to and shouting Amnesty International....why must you always beg the International community to come to your aid?

Hague ko....Rotterdam ni.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by debbyblaze: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2013
scribble:

Somebody call the internal deportation squad. Apparently this guy has wandered far from Edo and is displaying verbal diarrheanastics

jeez am LMAO at ure comment ...I almost choked on coffee....choi una no go kee me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by Plshavmercyamen: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2013
To be candid what fashola did is illegal and inhumane to say the least. But, I think is high time our south-East Gov'nors come together to tell themselves the home truth. Part of the problem the Igbos are facing in Nigeria today is caused by our leaders in every strata of life. If you can stupidly justify the marginalisation/dehumanisation of another Igbo simply because the person is nt frm ur state what do u expect other tribes to do? Go to the south west today and u will find out that most of their governors were once in Tinubu's cabinet BUT aside Rochas and probably some other past Governors in the south East which other Governor in d 5 south Eastern state have any Igbo man outside his state in his cabinet? Remember, the world is a global village and u dont expect me to respect ur father when u always fight him in the open or talk ill of him. Igwe bu ike!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by iphy42: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
lookooman:

SHAME ON YOU for being so myopic. U think our problems will cease once we separate. You must be kidding me
Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by iphy42: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
lookooman:

BTW, I did not pray, see for yourself http://finimanaturepark.org/lagos-bayelsa-rivers-may-be-submerged-in-50-years/
http://m.irinnews.org/report/79986/west-africa-coastline-to-be-submerged-by-2099
Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by Edozie13(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
bittyend: Send oafs and wastemen back to where they can become useful.

Who cares what their people think?

PIDGIN: because them born you with silver spoon, you no hustle like these people na him make you call them "oafs" and "wastemen" abi? You no just get sense

ENGLISH: you're stupid!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by bigfoot79(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
But seriously, I would live to see the Attorney General of Anambra State take on the A.G of Lagos State in a Legal battle. It would be awesome and somewhat hillarious
Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by bigfoot79(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
but these people can be so hypocritical! aren't they the same ones who will not let us hea the last of Biafra? and twinkling little staring in There was a country? Now that they are being Biafraggmented why the spon is any one crying foul?
UP BIAFRA!!! any takers?
Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by Edozie13(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=EmekaAkin]

Q: What is so wrong with living in your own state, is that bad over there?

A: nothing is wrong with living outside ones state of origin. But I'll encourage you to look at it from "another state's point of view". After all, "alabu'otu".
Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by anonimi: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
ilugunboy:

We know nothing will make Igbos vote APC (that is already established even before this event)....so carry your patronizing go elsewhere.

The political strategy know fully well that Igbo votes are dispensable.

Was Senator Chris Ngige not elected on the platform of ACN?
Is Chris Ngige no longer with ACN?
Abi the man na SPARE TYRE in Ojuyobo's strategy as it was the case with Ribadun and Adeola, his presidential and VP candidates in 2011 before he sold out to GEJ

Or maybe ACN not an integral part of APC?

Can one expect ACN/APC supporters to be truthful for once
Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by JudiciumDei: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
S-H-A-M-E-D!
2 Faced And Tribalist Gov Fashola, Saves a Naked Man.

The Lagos State, Governor Babatunde Fashola rescued a 22-year old vulcanizer, Akin Abayomi, who was found stark naked at Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS) Marina, Lagos, around 12 midnight and offered the 'destitute' the sum of N100,000 for rehabilitation.

Regrettable this tribalist Governor, Fashola has chosen to treat other Nigerians like animals. Some are self employed people are also detained in Lagos state secret detention camps, where the inmates do afflicted with various illness, other starved and malnourished, before they will be dumped in various cities outside the South West.

Hope For Nigeria reported that on 25 May 2013 - Lagos State court jailed 8 Northern baggers over street begging and loitering. The name of the convicted beggars are; Aliyu Ikure (50), Muhammed Bello (60), Abubakar Adamu (60), Yusuf Ibrahim (55), Isiaka Husseni, (55), Abubakar Usman (65), Abubakar Garuba (50) and Adamu Taofida (65).

Tribune New report, also exposes that 120 Northern beggars jailed, 1,708 others ejected from Lagos by Fashola government over frivolous allegations in the last few months.

On 27 July, 2013, Fashola deported 69 Igbos, who he claimed were baggers and mad People. Some of his aides claimed that these Igbos were armed robbers, kidnappers. It is shocking, when it was revealed that some of these deported people are able bodied Nigerian who were picked by Lagos task force and their inability to pay some bribe ended them in detention and later deportation to Onitsha.

It a shame that governor Fashola could remember that there is word in his dictionary called 'Rehabilitation', especially when it comes to only his kinsmen. Governor Fashola took Naked Abayomi to sleep over in the government House and choose to detain and imprison other Nigerians who may have failed pay bribes and fines to task force in related cases.

The Northerners and Igbos were detained and incarcerated by the state trained Area boys in uniform. At will, they will dump them to any destination of their choice.
Fashola forgot that some of these people are family people and can be rehabilitated, psychologically, health wise and financially to ensure that wherever he is dumping them to, they can continue to live like human being and not animals as he described them.

It is good that God has exposed Fashola's hypocrisy and the two Faced life he has been living.
This show-man, Public relation stunt or the case of Naked Abayomi been rescued by the super-man Governor, has exposed the fake life and his hatred of other Nigerians. - Hope For Nigeria.
[b]S-H-A-M-E-D!

The Lagos State, Governor Babatunde Fashola rescued a 22-year old vulcanizer, Akin Abayomi, who was found stark naked at Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS) Marina, Lagos, around 12 midnight and offered the 'destitute' the sum of N100,000 for rehabilitation.

The young man, Abayomi was found naked in the middle of the road when the governor was driving by with his convoy and thinking he was a mad man, Fashola ordered his security aides to pick him up for rehabilitation.
The man was taken to the State House, Marina where he was housed for the night before the governor sent for the Special Adviser on Youth and Social Development, Dr. Dolapo Badru to rehabilitate him.
Abayomi confessed that he was not a mad man, but that he stripped himself in the middle of the night on the road because he wanted to curse the person who stole his cell phone and his money.
He said he visited a herbalist in his quest for revenge against the person who stole his cell phone and money and was instructed to carry out the act in order to curse his enemy, which was why he was naked in the middle of the night.
Fashola through his aides donated N100,000 to Abayomi to start a vulcaniser business.
Gov Fashola claimed that ""After I picked him up from the State House, he said he was not a mad man, but says he drinks and smokes marijuana and that he is an apprentice in a vulcanizing workshop".

Regrettable this tribalist Governor, Fashola has chosen to treat other Nigerians like animals. Some are self employed people are also detained in Lagos state secret detention camps, where the inmates do afflicted with various illness, other starved and malnourished, before they will be dumped in various cities outside the South West.

Hope For Nigeria reported that on 25 May 2013 - Lagos State court jailed 8 Northern baggers over street begging and loitering. The name of the convicted beggars are; Aliyu Ikure (50), Muhammed Bello (60), Abubakar Adamu (60), Yusuf Ibrahim (55), Isiaka Husseni, (55), Abubakar Usman (65), Abubakar Garuba (50) and Adamu Taofida (65).

Tribune New report, also exposes that 120 Northern beggars jailed, 1,708 others ejected from Lagos by Fashola government over frivolous allegations in the last few months.

On 27 July, 2013, Fashola deported 69 Igbos, who he claimed were baggers and mad People. Some of his aides claimed that these Igbos were armed robbers, kidnappers. It is shocking, when it was revealed that some of these deported people are able bodied Nigerian who were picked by Lagos task force and their inability to pay some bribe ended them in detention and later deportation to Onitsha.

It a shame that governor Fashola could remember that there is word in his dictionary called 'Rehabilitation', especially when it comes to only his kinsmen. Governor Fashola took Naked Abayomi to sleep over in the government House and choose to detain and imprison other Nigerians who may have failed pay bribes and fines to task force in related cases.

The Northerners and Igbos were detained and incarcerated by the state trained Area boys in uniform. At will, they will dump them to any destination of their choice.
Fashola forgot that some of these people are family people and can be rehabilitated, psychologically, health wise and financially to ensure that wherever he is dumping them to, they can continue to live like human being and not animals as he described them.

It is good that God has exposed Fashola's hypocrisy and the two Faced life he has been living.
This show-man, Public relation stunt or the case of Naked Abayomi been rescued by the super-man Governor, has exposed the fake life and his hatred of other Nigerians. - Hope For Nigeria.
[/b]S-H-A-M-E-D!

The young man, Abayomi was found naked in the middle of the road when the governor was driving by with his convoy and thinking he was a mad man, Fashola ordered his security aides to pick him up for rehabilitation.
The man was taken to the State House, Marina where he was housed for the night before the governor sent for the Special Adviser on Youth and Social Development, Dr. Dolapo Badru to rehabilitate him.
Abayomi confessed that he was not a mad man, but that he stripped himself in the middle of the night on the road because he wanted to curse the person who stole his cell phone and his money.
He said he visited a herbalist in his quest for revenge against the person who stole his cell phone and money and was instructed to carry out the act in order to curse his enemy, which was why he was naked in the middle of the night.
Fashola through his aides donated N100,000 to Abayomi to start a vulcaniser business.
Gov Fashola claimed that ""After I picked him up from the State House, he said he was not a mad man, but says he drinks and smokes marijuana and that he is an apprentice in a vulcanizing workshop".

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by pesty100(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
No igbo here dats see a yoruba make a good point will want argue and tell d yoruba u re wrong all they just want to say is how tribal yoruba people re......
Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by delors(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
Judicium - Dei:
S-H-A-M-E-D!

[b]S-H-A-M-E-D!

[/b]S-H-A-M-E-D!

jargons! I would be so embarrassed if you actually believed (or wrote) this propaganda...
Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by delors(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
Now, considering all these tribal rants and gloats...i think the Easterners are even more tribalistic, over-suspicious and unnecessarily sentimental. Fashola made a policy, executed it, justified it...yet none of the Igbos came out to challenge him (except for some, of course for political reasons). It is not as if only destitute from the east were taken back to their lands, others from South, South West, north and Middle belt were given the same treatment. why for God sake are NL easterners crying foul over nothing? How many south westerners have your governments offered scholarships? funds to start up? etc But we hear all that happening in Lagos.
Isnt it possible that those guys who claim to be employed but deported to their states lying? Haven't you been to Computer village, Alaba intl, Yaba ojuurin, Berlin on the Island to see what these 'hanging' dudes do to customers? They have no stall in the markets, yet they approach you as if they have a big store there, scam you and call on their colleagues to pursue you if you talked. Many a time it happened to me at Alaba intl. Yet, you say they are not a nuisance. If there was a market like Ladipo in Abia dominated by yorubas, the indigenes would have sent the yorubas packing with the least effort. But here, the government rationalised its actions, nobody has come out to challenge him...you only get mouth as faceless bi.gots on NL to grunt your dissatisfaction. Challenge the government, not fellow Nairalanders please.
Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by adconline(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
naptu2: The reason why nobody has been able to sue is simply because nobody has been deported.

People who violate environmental sanitation laws are given 4 options (previously they were given 3 options).

1) Go to a rehabilitation centre

2) Go to jail.

3) Repatriation/re-integration

4) Community service.

Basically, they make a choice.

Furthermore, it is not only non-lagosians that are given the choice of re-integration. If the arrested person is from Lagos, the ministry will search for the person's relatives and reunite him with his family.

The goal is to ensure that the person has no reason to commit the offence again.

Think about it, it would be a waste of resources to simply round up people and expel them, because they will simply get on the next bus to Lagos.

Note: the process is well documented.

Do you know what ultra- vires means in law? Deportation is beyond the power of LASG; as freedom of movement in Naija constitution is guaranteed to every Naija citizen.. Deportation applies to Naija territory and it's only the FG that has the exclusive power to deport. Exclusive list of FG...Why did LASG dump someone from Ebony in Onitsha? Did someone in his cabinet not pass Naija elementary school Geography/Current Affairs?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by baby124: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
adconline:

Do you know what ultra- vires means in law? Deportation is beyond the power of LASG; as freedom of movement in Naija constitution is guaranteed to every Naija citizen.. Deportation applies to Naija territory and it's only the FG that has the exclusive power to deport. Exclusive list of FG...Why did LASG dump someone from Ebony in Onitsha? Did someone in his cabinet not pass Naija elementary school Geography/Current Affairs?

Where in the article did you see deportation. So say for instance a mad person runs away from home, is that okay? What about a minor? What about the beggars? If a mad person and minor are found far away from home, then taking them back home to be reunited with their families is not a crime. For the beggars, they either go to jail or they go home. Which one will they choose. They dont have to drop everyone in their house, they drop them at the closest state and they find their way back home. Too many nuisances in Lagos. I am glad to see that we dont have all those niger children in the 100's anymore begging on the street, and some can even be violent if you refuse to give.Why didnt you advocate for them as well? Or are you just a bigot showing yourself? After all we are all ecowas. Most of the street urchins rob and make life difficult for the average lagosian. Even the mad men too, right now yaba left is full. Other states should be responsible for their poor and mentally ill. If they find mentally ill Lagosians by all means return them. Please, stop the false outrage. I have never seen northerners complain, after all same was done to them. So abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
Judicium - Dei:
S-H-A-M-E-D!

[b]S-H-A-M-E-D!

[/b]S-H-A-M-E-D!

How is Fashola a tribalist in this matter?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by adconline(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
baby_123:

Where in the article did you see deportation. So say for instance a mad person runs away from home, is that okay? What about a minor? What about the beggars? If a mad person and minor are found far away from home, then taking them back home to be reunited with their families is not a crime. For the beggars, they either go to jail or they go home. Which one will they choose. They dont have to drop everyone in their house, they drop them at the closest state and they find their way back home. Too many nuisances in Lagos. I am glad to see that we dont have all those niger children in the 100's anymore begging on the street, and some can even be violent if you refuse to give.Why didnt you advocate for them as well? Or are you just a bigot showing yourself? After all we are all ecowas. Most of the street urchins rob and make life difficult for the average lagosian. Even the mad men too, right now yaba left is full. Other states should be responsible for their poor and mentally ill. If they find mentally ill Lagosians by all means return them. Please, stop the false outrage. I have never seen northerners complain, after all same was done to them. So abeg.

How is Onitsha home to someone from Ebonyi State? How is this reunion?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families by naptu2: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
What did I miss?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death / Electoral Act: NASS Plans To Override President Buhari This Week - Sen Olujimi / Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.