Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra (18909 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo / Shape Village Celebrates One Year Anniversary Of Uninterrupted Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by ubanett(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2013
shut up ur mouht ,there is nothing like that in Ogidi ,they are saying awka and yu are here talking rubbish
presher: I LIVE IN OGIDI WE HAVE LIGHT 21HOURS OUT OF 24 DATS NOT UNINTERUPTED
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by PrettyGaby(f): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2013
na lie joor. power supply is not uninterrupted in nnewi
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by londoner: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2013
PrettyGaby: na lie joor. power supply is not uninterrupted in nnewi

Okay, then truthfully, what is the power supply at the moment?
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by ferdsmart(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2013
Ngige u ar a pure liar. My friend at Ugwunabamkpa osha sed dere is no light dere. Here at Awka @Mgbakwu,isuaniocha,Nise no lighty. Bleep off Ngige
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by morgist(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2013
more...

2 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by meemeee: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2013
Please bring the same Uninterrupted electricity to Isheri Oshun oooooo kiss
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Mmadu111: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2013
is true, i have been in Awka since past 7wks precisely at agu AWka, we've been enjoying stable light as it's stated above unlike before, i must commend our senator's effort.
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Chuksgeo: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2013
This could not be overtly true, cos I've been in Onitsha for almost a week and I can authoritatively say that power here has been litle or less improved.
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by ernersinfobank(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2013
asha 80: this sounds like a campaign strategy.
Pls if this is a 2015 campaign let it go round we like this kind of campaign strategy. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by emcemayo: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2013
wowza good things comin to naija
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by demmy66: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2013
Biiiiiiiiigggggg Liiiiiiiieeeeeeee. Thank GOD I can testify to this, its a big fallacy. There is no doubt that there has been atleast 16hrs of power supply in awka south, but for the past 3weeks, power supply has been the worst in awka south, there was a time in the last 3weeks, there was no power supply for three days. The said weeks has been the worst of power supply in awka south. Do I need to talk about awka north, Where there has been no power supply for the past 3months, not even for a second. If not for the youths of mgbakwu and isu aniocha that protested lastweek thursday before power was restored for he first time in over 3months. Since then, all together, we have not enjoyed light upto 14hrs. This is a sincere situation of the power supply in awka north as I type now.
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by ikukuoma: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2013
what c kind of lies are people blowing.....im in Awka now...Aroma AREA AND THERE IS NO LIGHT SINCE YESTERDAY
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by MIDERIDWAN(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2013
It's good to hear that even though it's not new to me cos in my own area in OSOGBO,we're enjoying power supply close to 19 hours everyday.....
Federal government shouldn't focus their attention only on south,their are other areas in Nigeria that are crying for government intervention.For one state out of 36 states to be celebrating 3 weeks uninterrupted power supply is uncalled for.
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by dridowu: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2013
chaloner: and wat of the past leaders? If every president had work on one part likke GEJ , we should be celebrating 1 year of uninterrupted power supply in 9ja. ODe
Ok.........................bros u dnt have to use foul language to proof ur point to me.............the person i quote never use foul language and i also did not use it also............so y foul language ? Haba smdh
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by yiboboy: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
I opened the thread, read first page clicked reply to commend the governor's effort and I see all these! Why lying? We can't even be truthful to ourseleves? undecided

Na wah for this country pipu sef!
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Emmanuel602(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
presher: I LIVE IN OGIDI WE HAVE LIGHT 21HOURS OUT OF 24 DATS NOT UNINTERUPTED

Una de get 21hr and you still de complain?
In yola you hardly get 5hrs a week
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by farells(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
In fegge-onitsha anambra state.light dey as if dem dey EUROPE.If phcn tak light b4 10mins dem don bring am.

#if nepa brings light 4 fegge now little children go shout EUROPE nt up nepa#
*EUROPE*

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Which kain lie be this?.. Uninterrupted?.. In nigeria?.. Do these liars actually know the meaning of uninterrupted?.. Rubbish.. Maybe the light condition improved but never uninterrupted
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by extraflyfineboy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
donem: Hmm! Could this be true? Phoning eastern 9ja to verify the credibility of this claim.

Fantastic news!! We hope it spreads to other parts of the country.
Similar news here though http://umehoma.com
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Coenvict: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
asha 80: this sounds like a campaign strategy.
THOMAS
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Coenvict: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
Bunker: Hahaha yes we had alot of Nokia torch, maybe that's the light they are talking about.
THOMAS
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Coenvict: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
ak47mann: This ngige omume ndi ohe mmalu abago ya obala......is he now the minister in charge of power or GEJ that made it possible?
it's like ada obi sent you
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
eko ni baje.................
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
I was at Onitsha for 8 days,and with exception of one day, there was uninterrupted Power Supply at Fegge area where I stayed.

Obi and Jonathan have done well.
Our dream is for Soludo to take over from Obi, all aspirants should forget selfish interests, let us make our state great. Ngige should concentrate in the senate for now.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by ossaisly(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
otokx: still no light in UNIPORT and ALUU, lets hope that we will experience what the Onitsha people are getting sooner.
[b][/b] may[b][/b]ALUU never see light
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by sayso: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
All you guys shouting power in Anambra should shu-t the fuc-k up.Just called my home in Onitsha and no power since last week,it comes in the night and goes in the morning,that is the normal style of PHCN.
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Dubemkelly(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
Really cool...Here in festac town,Lagos is nothing 2 write home about,so unsteady n frustrating...We spend a whole lot on fuel daily
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by iamDGOVNOR: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
This is true Õooº°º h
Its almost more than 3wks nw,,,light everywhr.even me self d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear de light.finally I'm happy.let de good wrk continue.
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
Please this thread should be taken down for brandishing total fallacy. What kind of uninterupted power are we talking about here? I've been in onitsha for the past two weeks now, and I've not had light for a total of 24 hours in the two weeks i've been here. As a matter of fact, the last i saw light here is on saturday and someone is here talking of uninterupted what? Ngige shouldnt make me lose the respect i used to have for him; how can they be depriving other parts of the state of light just to further their political agenda? What hypocrisy!
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by nmagirl(f): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
Enjoy while it last. *singing today, today, tomorrow no more............ campaign thinz. I love Nigerians a lot. They forget things easily. Your govt. kept u in darkness since u were born n few days of enjoying light for the first time, u all hv turn to sycophants. o da be. Nkiri ka-anyi na ekiri unu
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by chinedum45(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
asha 80: is the construction on that expressway still going on?

the last time I went home, I saw a well done job still going on. The eternal pending Nkpor bridge is in use now. Me ka I rue uno
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Akpa ife: Am in onitsha last week,honestly seeing is believing constant power supply everyday onitsha people dnt no wht other state is passing just becos they dnt see light even d capital(abuja)never get power supply like ds b4
GEJ wht will make me nt 2 give u my precious n my belove vote come 2015 u promise 2 transform Nig n u r doing it,bt enemy's 2much,wickedness bt my God will make u 2 win ds battle ur name is Goodluck may luck follow u
GEJ is working some piple r talking rubbish keep it up my beloved president I dey ur back my vote belongs 2 u weather good or bad
Who told u no light in abuja??where are u staying in abuja?? Even Maraba now de enjoy light like london u de talk of abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Ajimobi (Photos) / On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North / Governor Umahi Dedicates Victory At Appeal Court To God (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.