Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra (18908 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo / Shape Village Celebrates One Year Anniversary Of Uninterrupted Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by touch4mony: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
otokx: still no light in UNIPORT and ALUU, lets hope that we will experience what the Onitsha people are getting sooner.
your governor is fighting oga at the top so when his done lets hope he remenbers there is no light in uniport and aluu
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by fredopayee(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Na lie. Counting of people that used to have light in Nigeria as a whole, Abagana must be top 5. Except una compound people no gree wire electricity.
Before I left my town Umunnachi, Abagana dey gt light.
Manchidede: Light ke in anambra? Jst tell me you are kidding. Abagana hardly gets upto 3hrs supply daily if not total blackout. Guese this is politically oriented!!!!!! Fake rubish!
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by agabaI23(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
I live in one of those areas mentioned. Before the PHCN strike, I was on every other day power schedule. Then I had power on two consecutive dayz. The explanation was that PHCN was on strike and the switch was on our side. This was abt two weeks ago. Summary, I havent used my Gen for over a week. I have had at least 4 days uninterrupted supply which I can say for sure because I have been asking my cousin for update each time I return from work since I noticed the trend. It is true.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by agabaI23(m): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
chidyhels: That Ngige comment get k.Leg. Just tell us that GEJ is working and stop making it same like its your personal project.

For those enjoying the 24hours Ups. Phcn go soon come with bill, dont run o.
Are You afraid of paying your bills? Get prepaid meter. No yawa. Na wetin u consume na him u go pay. But I be think we want power? Abi u want am free?

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Mantiza(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2013
ak47mann: This ngige omume ndi ohe mmalu abago ya obala......is he now the minister in charge of power or GEJ that made it possible?
I makwa IFE Go to school and read your books, you said cos when you were in primary school. He is the senate committee vice chairman on power. Ewure tell some to read the post 4 you
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by nwauwa(m): 12:23am On Jul 31, 2013
NO LIght in Awka
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Archipa: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2013
tomakint: I just confirmed this good news from a friend in Anambra and they (APC and ACN apologists) will still be shouting that 'Jonathan is not working'! undecided The same IPP project then Governor Victor Attah of Akwa-Ibom was trying to execute but was resisted by Obasanjo! Thank God for this good news during Jonathan's reign! 2015 on my mind cool
this why I told my friend that Jonathan is best, bc this what obasenjo for his weaked minded did not allow akwa ibom ipp to function well.I hail jona ur coming for 2015.
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by astanco(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2013
[quote author=Kingsley1000]SOLUDO ALL D WAY COME 2014,,if u are not part of d solution den u're d problem...Ngige u're nt doing anytin...DWARF MAN WID DWARF VISION...

Dwarf man wit dwarf vision? 4 puttin a end to gofatherism, constructing quality roads,and telling us that Anambra isnt as financially poor as we believed? Onwa all d way for 2014. Where were u wen Mbadinuju held us by d jugular?
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by kross01(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2013
henryskywalker2003: Some Nigerians are really retarded. How can you be praising GEJ for a job he has no hands in? The report clearly states that it was an IPP project and hence if any government personal should be lauded then it should be the state governor. Imagine you praising GEJ for providing BRT buses to ease transportation in Lagos or even the new rail system when it was clearly the state governor initiative. Please lets learn how to accord thanks and accolades to the rightful person.

Mr fast Nigerian that praises whom praise is due, is it guvnor Obi that approved the IPPs? When late Yaradua of blessed memory stopped the IPPs and GEJ restarted them where you in Jupiter then? Now the revitalised rails have turned to state government's project, don't you know that rails, ports and roads are national infrastructure thse world over and can only be concessioned to private entities?
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by PrinceLP: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
The thread is back!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption / Tinubu Absent As Buhari Hosts APC National Caucus Meeting / What's The Benefit Of Education To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.