Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Rate & Review Your Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate & Review Your Governor (13395 Views)

Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG / What Is Your Governor Known For? / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2012 In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by sammsimm(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2013
omarky: State: Osun
Gov: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
Tenure: 1st (3yrs)
Score card: 8 out of 10
The man Aregbesola is a progressive democrat of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN). He's always conscious of the media. His major focus seems to be the Environment (infrastructures and roads). He's also doing a lot in Education, Health, Job creation and Security. Beautification of the state capital and other 9 cities that forms the six geopolitical zones of the state. He donated dozens of patrol vehicles to the state police department. He also acquires Helicopter for the area surveillance of the state.
The Osun youth empowerment scheme (O'YES) is doing great job in securing employment for the youth of the state. Each O'YES cadet earn #20000 per month. Ogbeni's administration absorbs qualified cadets of O'YES into the state civil service.
He seems to be scoring low in the area of the state IGR. Masses complain of extortion as they earn less what they pay as tax. He should show the format in which his administration design in the percentage of tax and Job done by the populace.

Ar u frm Osun? I dnt tink so. D guy is payin Oyes cadets #9800 nt #20000. Even wit dat he's stil owin dem 6months allowance. Get ur facts ryt plz
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by talksankey: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2013
Gov ramalan yero
kaduna state. Since taking over from late yakowa,evry project has come to a halt,just like his godfather vice president namadi during his tenure he is presently asleep and quietly paying doing nothing but planning for 2015
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by safejourney: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2013
Name of State: Osun State
Name of Governor: Ogbeni Engr. Raufu Adesoji Aregbesola
Tenure: 3 years
The man called Aregbesola, I can say is the best governor in the country. He is the first governor introduced Ipad Tablet (Opon Imo) for all secondary school students in Osun State instead of wasting money on textbooks, which had never happen in any state in Nigeria.

He is the first governor acquires helicopter for the surveillance of the state in respect of security. He is the first governor to appoint his deputy to coordinate affairs of education in the state, as education is one of his priority. He also secure job for youth in the state by created the OYES scheme etc…

The governor deserves 3rd term, if possible by the Nigeria constitution.

3 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Monzuur(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2013
Ike_77503: STATE OF TEXAS
GOVERNOR RICK PERRY
3 SERVED TERMS (elected since 2002)
lived in Texas 9 years
8 out of 10
Kept state TAX-FREE, BALANCED BUDGET, KEPT UMEMPLOYMENT IN TEXAS AT AN ALL TIME LOW even during recession, Increased education funding and brought in more companies to the state..failed in his attempt to unseat BARACK.
Recommendation : NONE
and I'M NOT A REPUBLICAN just responding to the Op's questions...
OppppSssSS neither do I think this is about where I live anyway, atleast Op no mention restriction to just naija LOL..
........Ike ah! U wey b sey na aladodo village in osun state u dey u cun dey form texas here God dey watch una.....na ur sister b dis frying Garri...sorry 4 xposin u anyway

2 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Bigcake: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2013
Fazhy:

Some of us are not lawyers nor learn Latin in school. So, if you require our contribution, come down to our level.
I wonder! Instead of Latin why not use Efik or Ijaw whe we have a good representative here in d country, abi na new style of language slavery introduced by Hon.Patrick?
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2013
Nonybb: ANAMBRA STATE
GOV PETER OBI
2 TENURES
28YRS
-1/10
A big joke. He was able to decieve many because of his level of manouvering. He is an intelligent criminal hiding under religious sentimentalism to loot the state dry. Hes a christian bigot and side with catholics and bribe bishops and reverend fathers to gather and influence ppl to his choice. Anambra state is a big joke. No single road in onitsha is a world class like the one i saw in bauchi or lagos or PH when i visited those states. Anambra ppl are full of traders and school drop-out, obi capitalized on that weakness to deceive some illiterate business traders that he is working. There is no single road, i mean ONE SINGLE ROAD IN THE HOLE OF ANAMBRA that had subterreanean and walk-ways like the one at akwa ibom state. The only construction i saw is in the media. Anambra state have no running waters, onitsha health center is delapidated, he only select some already functioning secondary school to further fund them as far as its a catholic school. Peter Obi is a wise criminal, he looted many funds but still retain good name. We are in bondage! SOS! No one cares!

[size=16pt]YOU ARE JUST A FUNDAMENTAL IIIDIOT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by maggdon(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2013
State: kwara state
gov: alhaji fatai ahmed
tenure: 1
livedin: all my life:........
Perf.: -10/10
Achievement::: succesfully install former gov bukola saraki as d main man in kwara state.. Looking good nd speaking queen's english all d time...
Failure: ntin visible going on in kwara state,weda infrastructure oo or ammenities. All we hear is praise song for bukola nd his fambly on radio nd tv station... He is just a stooge for d saraki fambly.. No action..... Na God go punish u all

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Coenvict: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2013
Anambra state, Peter obi, 2 tenures, 22yrs, rate 2/10
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Coenvict: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Johnpaul2k2:

YOU ARE A FUNDAMENTAL PHILISTINE

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Walert(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Valentinooo: Ondo state
Dr. Olusegun Mimiko
5yrs
5/10.
The man performed well in his first tenure. But refused to impress further after being voted in for the second term. He has tried in terms of road construction and schools but failed woefully in terms of employment. Infact he sacked over 6000workers claiming the work, force is too much despite the unemployment in the state. He has also tried in terms of health
My friend,he has not tried in road construction at all infact he failed.Go to Gaga, Oke-Ogba and Aule areas.Transformers are not even available in these areas.He needs to buckle up.Maybe u live in Alagbaka area.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by abuliveyoung(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
Iaz93: Kogi State
-------_-----
Idris Wada
-1/10
------------
The guy is just a slowpoke. He has no heart for education and students.
----_----------------
Prince Abubakar Audu should come back ooooh
seems u're still living in d past. Dn't u hav any other person dat can do d job?....Audu my foot!
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Coenvict: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
manneger2:
U are not sincere to obi administration, Obi single handedly clean ur dirty onitsha to become clean... He renovated so many secondary school, is not all about constructin road onitsha has good road, but my dear onitsha is dirty, ph road is good because ph is clean unlik onitsha, I was suprise wen I saw head bridge of onitsha lukin nice and clean..lukin lik bridges I see in ph....Obi did well he is an example of a gentleman but I wil like to see a governor dat wil bring investors in anambra state and creat employment, that's why SOLUDO is d man for anambra state cum nxt year. So my dear governoship is not all about buildin road sometimes those road need to be clean..and more ove onitsha is not d onli town in anambra..NNewi experiance major road work and some oda places. So 6/10 is gud for Obi
you are paid to do this get out.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Walert(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ike_77503: STATE OF TEXAS
GOVERNOR RICK PERRY
3 SERVED TERMS (elected since 2002)
lived in Texas 9 years
8 out of 10
Kept state TAX-FREE, BALANCED BUDGET, KEPT UMEMPLOYMENT IN TEXAS AT AN ALL TIME LOW even during recession, Increased education funding and brought in more companies to the state..failed in his attempt to unseat BARACK.
Recommendation : NONE
and I'M NOT A REPUBLICAN just responding to the Op's questions...
OppppSssSS neither do I think this is about where I live anyway, atleast Op no mention restriction to just naija LOL..
Make u dey deceive yourself.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Coenvict: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
ferdsmart: ..bro u aint making any point here. Clarify us please.
may be you need to go back to school.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Bigcake: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
vallycan: Sadam abacha
4 yrs
88yrs
19 out of 20
Boko haram state
It started peacefully in a Democrats state b4 d introduction of militant an kidnappers but now it as abaited with the now bokos in dis kind of a combination duos in a country wat do u expect
Madness is now everywhr.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by ZEALMAN(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
Bigcake: Madness is now everywhr.

You Too they observe!!
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by styleewhite(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Anambra state,,,,His excellency Mr Peter Obi on his last yr,,,for 20yrs,,,i will rate him 8/10,,,EDUCATION,,,he has done well, renovating many schools both primary and secoondary,,,,built 2 major hostels in conjuction wit world bank at schoool of nursing nkpor and skul oof health obosi,,,,gives funds to 4 majors mission nursing schools in d state....
INFRASTRUCTURES AND ROADS= did many rooads wit 2 flyovers one at newparts market nkpor d other at onitsha owerri road..built d 1st ever anambra govt secretariat at awka bringing d whole ministries togeda...built a business park at onitsha bside area command, thou yet to b comisiond,,built and comisiond onitsha stock exchange and licencing office,,,at Gra onitsha,,every L.G.A hEADQUARTER NOW now in anambra got a befifting headquarter design of their choice all completed, equiipd and comisiond in all d 21 lga:..prompt payment of salaries,, oonitsha shoprite he has commenced,,,he has made upper iweka a befitiiing site to watch,,,,,
HEALTH,,,he succeeded in giving d state a state owend teaching hoospital at amaku awka,,,,buh he failed in lifting d general hospitals especially onitsha,,buh i wont blame him cos d doctors and nurses there dont worth bn paid..cos u hardly c a doc once its 2,,,,,my gov is doin well buh i know he has done more dan i said cos dis all hapnd around me,,,so he did other projects i dont know soo any1 from d state dat is d light of the nation should help me,,God bless Obi,,God bless Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Walert(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=safe journey]Name of State: Osun State
The man called Aregbesola, I can say is the best governor in the country. He is the first governor introduced Ipad Tablet (Opon Imo) for all secondary school students in Osun State instead of wasting money on textbooks, which had never happen in any state in Nigeria.

He is the first governor acquires helicopter for the surveillance of the state in respect of security. He is the first governor to appoint his deputy to coordinate affairs of education in the state, as education is one of his priority. He also secure job for youth in the state by created the OYES scheme etc…

Go ahead and change the constitution,didinrin.See all his grammatical blunders.

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Coenvict: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
manneger2: Anambra state
Peter obi
6/10
He has done well..in area of schol, he renoveted so many secondary sch, he bought buses for all the secondary schs in anambra state, most secondary school in anambra state have a well equip laboratory, road build some good roads, health renovated and build new hospital,environmental sanition I must say peter Obi hav done well onitsha for instance has been an eye saw over d years but now onitsha is clean opi iweka for instance...my home town awka is becomin a mega city. Each time I drive down to awka I normaly see changes.

I gave mr Obi 6/10 because I need a governor that wil attract investors to invest in anambra state which I think obi did nt do so well in that aspect.
ANAMBRA LIGHT TO THE NATION.
mr. Comot here wit ur ada obi
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by jasper7(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
All the people talking ill of Imo state Gov. Shame on you guys! That guy has tried. I don't understand the political propaganda you guys are distributing. Free Education through to O'level certificate, with books and Uniforms. The best Govt secondary school in the whole of Nigeria is in Imo state. Adapalm is now functioning for the first time after being redundant for over 30 years. Road network springing up at every corner. Okigwe and Orlu looking like were human beings live and not like one of those biafran bunkers or ancient cities as they were before. Like I always say, No Govt or Gov will give you everything, even if they promise, they can't. No Govt plucks money from trees, they are all working under allocation. Ohakim did nothing. Udenwa also. Rochas has done some things. Admittedly, his general administration and PR is a disappointment. But at least he's working. IF YOU DONT LIKE ROCHAS YOU CAN EASILT PORT TO ABIA STATE. MAYBE YOU'LL LIKE T.A ORJI MORE cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by styleewhite(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
Coenvict: Anambra state, Peter obi, 2 tenures, 22yrs, rate 2/10

Guess ur mum or dad is a nurse or a govt doc working in any of the general hospitals of d state
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by uyogabie(f): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
arcbabe: Idris Wada,Kogi state 2/10
Where did the two spring out from? angry
arcbabe: Idris Wada,Kogi state 2/10
Where did the two spring out from?
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by GodsSon5(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ceasar this is absolutely true no sentiments involved..
caesaraba: My Governor?

Benue State

Gabriel Suswam
2 Tenures
26 years
1 out of 10

This Governor christened himself Mr. infrastructure but cannot even replace dead street light bulbs. After making himself an object of ridicule by inviting the president to come and commission two renovated primary schools, this Governor has officially gone to 'sleep.'
Those seeking audience with this Goveernor can find him at certain hotels and bars in Jos or Abuja as he is seldom in Benue State. Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Cheif Dr. Barr. Gabriel Torwuwa Suswam aka Mr. Infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Walert(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
safe journey: Name of State: Osun State

Go and change the constitution.Sebi u can do it by yourself!
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by styleewhite(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
Johnpaul2k2:

Obi was marvelous,,,he is d best gov ever in anambra state
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by ALTRUTH(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
A Northern invading army wil move into SW frm Ilorin whch has bn annexed. An occupier army will move in frm d East, invade, overrun nd annex Lagos.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by ALTRUTH(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
After we hav all sweated to develop Lagos, dey nw want to push us out nd reap where dey hav nt sown.

WE WILL NEVER LEAVE LAGOS WITOUT GBEGE!
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by manneger2: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
styleewhite: [color=#000099][/color]Anambra state,,,,His excellency Mr Peter Obi on his last yr,,,for 20yrs,,,i will rate him 8/10,,,EDUCATION,,,he has done well, renovating many schools both primary and secoondary,,,,built 2 major hostels in conjuction wit world bank at schoool of nursing nkpor and skul oof health obosi,,,,gives funds to 4 majors mission nursing schools in d state....
INFRASTRUCTURES AND ROADS= did many rooads wit 2 flyovers one at newparts market nkpor d other at onitsha owerri road..built d 1st ever anambra govt secretariat at awka bringing d whole ministries togeda...built a business park at onitsha bside area command, thou yet to b comisiond,,built and comisiond onitsha stock exchange and licencing office,,,at Gra onitsha,,every L.G.A hEADQUARTER NOW now in anambra got a befifting headquarter design of their choice all completed, equiipd and comisiond in all d 21 lga:..prompt payment of salaries,, oonitsha shoprite he has commenced,,,he has made upper iweka a befitiiing site to watch,,,,,
HEALTH,,,he succeeded in giving d state a state owend teaching hoospital at amaku awka,,,,buh he failed in lifting d general hospitals especially onitsha,,buh i wont blame him cos d doctors and nurses there dont worth bn paid..cos u hardly c a doc once its 2,,,,,my gov is doin well buh i know he has done more dan i said cos dis all hapnd around me,,,so he did other projects i dont know soo any1 from d state dat is d light of the nation should help me,,God bless Obi,,God bless Anambra
yea but my dear 8/10 for obi is over rated...mr peter obi don't know how to create employment. Dats y I gave him 6/10.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by manneger2: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
styleewhite: [color=#000099][/color]Anambra state,,,,His excellency Mr Peter Obi on his last yr,,,for 20yrs,,,i will rate him 8/10,,,EDUCATION,,,he has done well, renovating many schools both primary and secoondary,,,,built 2 major hostels in conjuction wit world bank at schoool of nursing nkpor and skul oof health obosi,,,,gives funds to 4 majors mission nursing schools in d state....
yea but my dear 8/10 for obi is over rated...mr peter obi don't know how to create employment. Dats y I gave him 6/10.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by ALTRUTH(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
All eyes are now on d Yorubas 4 their treachry. Boko harm are already taking positions in d SW.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by styleewhite(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mr Aboki:

SEE LIE EEEE

Which sanitation?!

Upper Iweka clean go where?!

Infact, when once you cross Obosi flyover, na dirty you go see till you cross head bridge..

Anambra state has poor security

Poor roads..

Poor Urban planning

High unemployment rate

Poor schools

Poor healthcare

poor errthing..

Peter Obi =3/10 (# for attempt).

na ur type go troway bannana from balcony and comes down to say govt cant clean d streets
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by CrimzP(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
DELTA STATE
GOV. EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN
2 TENURES
27 YEARS IN THE STATE
2/10

I GAVE HIM 2 OVER 10 BECOS OF THE ASABA AIRPORT THAT IS SEMI COMPLETED, WITH THE AMOUNT THAT CAN BUILD 3 AIRPOTS ELSEWERE. ALSO WITH THE DELTA STATE TRANSPORT SCHEME.

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE HE CAN BOOST OF DOING. INSTEAD HIS ADMINISTRATION IS USING DIESEL TO RUN EXPRESS LIGHT LEADING TO ASABA. WHAT HAPPENED TO SOLAR LIGHTS....WASTING OUR MONEY WHEN THERE IS HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT. ROAD CONTRUCTION HE STARTED 4YEARS AGO IN UVWIE LGA N IKA SOUTH HE HASN'T FINISHED IT.

RECOMMENDATION IS FOR A BETTER GOVERNOR IN 2015. DELTANS GUIDE YOUR VOTES COME 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo North Bye-Election: APC Writes Petition Against 3 Supreme Court Justices / Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB / UAE, Nigerian Officials Finalising Agreements On Visa Ban Lift – Ngelale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.