Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Politics Complain Thread - Unfair Bans! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics Complain Thread - Unfair Bans! (594 Views)

Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? / Seun Are Unfair Bans Allowed On Nairaland / One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics Complain Thread - Unfair Bans! by sexkilzaphull: 3:31am On Jul 30, 2013
This post is mainly to Seun and his moderators plus all NLanders who may be concerned. There used to be a thread where we could complain and contact Seun before but now I can't find the thread, what is happening?

Unfair Bans:

Seun, I have been on NL for a long time and I can tell the story of this site, your creation how it was back then! Today, things have changed and changing really fast! Back then, it was possible for posters to rack up 30,000 posts but today, your moderators work only to kill prolific contributors to the content that makes NL a viable business! We are the creators of the content of this site and even if there is need for a ban, it should be done fairly! In the last several months, it appears as though this set of moderators are out to perpetuate their own personal agenda and carry out vendetta at certain posters and IDs! NL is a forum where everyone has freedom of speech (which must be expressed with certain level of responsibility and decorum) but if another poster goes off and attacks another poster unnecessarily and with strong language, and the mods do nothing, why should the initial victim do nothing? When he retaliates, guess what? Well he is banned while the initial offender is allowed to go free and the reasons are very obvious - it panders and satisfies the prejudiced views of the particular moderator - if not, what is a better reason? That is, the views or things a moderator would like to say but he can't, maybe because he is a mod, is advanced by another poster and he leaves it while he shuts down the opposition, why?

There are a lot of disadvantages to a perceived unfairness which is taking over this forum, plus posters who will eventually create 100s of IDs which effectively negates good statistics and degrades the overall quality of the forum. The moderators in question know themselves and I would rather leave it at that.

[size=60pt]Banned by sexkillz in Politics for Going around a ban. Ban expires on 4:52am On Apr 25, 2016

DIE OR BE KILLED SEXKILLZ BASTARD MOTHERFUCKING LOSER!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Politics Complain Thread - Unfair Bans! by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 30, 2013
I tire o! The way my posts get hidden or deleted everyday make me want to quit nairaland for good. It is disheartening the way good people who were pioneer of politics section since 2006 left without notice.

Politics section is dying a slow death day by day. Something needs to be done about this. As a matter of fact, I can't stand the two biased moderators namely; sexkills and Afam. Those two are biased to the core.

Don't be surprised if this thread gets deleted or hidden. Just Watch! They both can't stand the truth. They hate it when they are exposed to the whole world for their biases.

1 Like

Re: Politics Complain Thread - Unfair Bans! by Mynd44: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2013
Smh.....

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Crisis: FG Suspends Dana Air Licence Again / What Exactly Is Wrong With Using Left Hand? / This Plagiarism Of Hatred Against Me Must End, Mods Or . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.