Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage (14126 Views)

Mozambique Scraps Ban On Same-sex Marriage! / France Legalises Same-sex Marriage / France Legalises Same Sex Marriage: Couples Can Adopt Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2013

[Updated at 3:27 p.m. ET]
A little clarification: The bill would, as drafted, enable religious organizations in the United Kingdom to conduct same-sex marriages if they wish.
[Updated at 3:14 p.m. ET]
More details on the vote on a bill that would legalize same-sex marriage in the United Kingdom: The second reading of the bill passed in a 400-175 vote Tuesday.
The bill will be up for further debate in the House of Commons, and it still would need to go though other stages, including another vote in the House of Commons and approval in the House of Lords, before it can become law.
[Updated at 2:35 p.m. ET]
The UK House of Commons has passed a bill to introduce same-sex marriage in the country.
The legislation still must go through several more stages, including approval in the House ofLords, before it can become law.
[Posted at 9:23 a.m. ET]
UK lawmakers are to vote on a bill to introduce same-sex marriage Tuesday, an issue that has prompted widespread rebellion within Prime Minister David Cameron’s Conservative Party.
Three top party members appealed to Conservative MPs to get behind the controversial legislation in a letter published in the Telegraph newspaper Tuesday.
_
CNN
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
Good news.

Progressive society progresses.

Now, how to get Aso Rock to see the light smiley

9 Likes

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by seanet01: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
So much for Christianity.
This is where they want to lead the whole world to.
Bunch sodomites.

10 Likes

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 07, 2013
seanet01: So much for Christianity.
Bunch sodomites.

lol at the religious love

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by YellowMosquito(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2013
Hades: Finally, I will have enough men with widend bottoms in my kingdom.

Minion: Ah, your evilness, the ones we have are already causing havoc

Hades: I know, but there is nothing as sweet as seeing so many males at the same time

Black Prince: (Whimpers, using his hand to hide his anus)

Minion: You see, they even raped their saviour, I might be next if their numbers increases
shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by israel007: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2013
Nice one. At least some countries still respect their citizens' right to privacy

5 Likes

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2013
Wey dat God wey burn sodom and Gomorrah?

Papa Jesus, work dey o... Send down fire, the holy goat fire and burn these sinners..

2 Likes

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by purplebrown: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2013
Great news

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by tyogdaniel(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2013
Logicboy03: Good news.

I've prayed that God forgive you and show you His light.Amen

5 Likes

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by faporori24: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2013
I don't have any comment they will soon legalize to sleep with your mum or your dad sleep with his daughter...What a shame world God why cant you let me come to this life in the time of Abraham if i went to hell fire pls no blame me world is turning Upside down....

anyway 4th to comment

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2013
tyogdaniel: I've prayed that God forgive you and show you His light.Amen
Amen....
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by faporori24: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2013
musKeeto: Wey dat God wey burn sodom and Gomorrah?

Papa Jesus, work dey o... Send down fire, the holy goat fire[color=#990000][/color] and burn these sinners..

Shoo you want do Asun guy you like party oo.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by speeder(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2013
What iritating nation. Same sex marriage? Be on with it. Nigeria is off limit.

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by superior1: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2013
Bunch sodomites.

UK is a secular state not a Christian one

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by ijawkid(m): 9:12am On Feb 08, 2013
Logicboy03: Good news.

The gay has spoken..........come and show aso rock the light yourself.....grin.......abi you dey fear??.....come and evangelize about the legalization of gay marraige..........come!!!......na your body go tell you..........

3 Likes

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by member14: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2013
Oya naija boyz.. Dust your passport.. Another means to become a UK don show. grin

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by igbsam(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2013
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I weep for this world.

5 Likes

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by a1solution: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2013
One thing about the white is that most of them are natural mystics so they dont reason like blacks and that is why blacks keep blaming any step the white take untill they come to their senses. Though with people like us Africa must move forward.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by gramci: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2013
Mad civilisation
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Asis(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2013
Bunch sodomites.
its terrible
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Brisingr(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2013
How,I wonder will social studies now define the term marriage for the younglings since clearly it isn't a union between a man and a woman anymore

2 Likes

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by obisage(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2013
chai!!!! uwa mmebi! i can see that 90% of the people here support the idea of gay marriage.
where is morality where is thunder? where is.... wait a min.... hahahahahahahaa am happy i will be alive to witness the end of this world. yes...
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by rawtruth(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2013
Bunch sodomites.

Did Christianity originate from the UK? Bigoted dim-wit!

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Slizbeat(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2013
Levitcus 20:13 says; "IF A MAN SLEEPS WITH A MAN AS WITH A WOMAN, THEY HAVE BOTH COMMITED AN ABOMINATION. THEY MUST BE PUT TO DEATH; THEIR BLOOD IS ON THEIR OWN HANDS"

That is what the bible speaks about Homosexuality and I know the Quran would definitely speak so too. God is merciful, if not, he would have whipped away all mankind. Don't Quote me.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by cherriex(f): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2013
Asis: its terrible
It is not so much for christianity,the bible have stated
These things clearly,IN THE LASTDAYS.and it is clear that they are legalising everything God forbids in the bible,anyway many are called
Bt few are chosen.may God hav mercy on us all.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by talk2me006(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2013
Bunch sodomites.

dont mind them jare.
any body that oppose it wil soon be call terrorist. bullshit folks
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by dinachi(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2013
Thank God they admited it is a controversial legislation! Controversy personified. We know people are not born gays. It is a product of conditioning caused by quarantining males only or females only together during their formative years in boarding schools when sexual ideas run wild! That explains why we have a high percentage of educated Gays.

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2013
Is Pope John Paul the IV aware of this? What about Queen of England, is she aware of this? Duke of Edinburgh nko, is he in support? If all the above are in support of this, then they are all 'vvvvveeeeerrrrrryyyyyyy mmmmmaaaaaaaaadddddddd'. Gud for them sha cos i wont be surprised if 2moro son bcoms a husband to his mother and father bcoms a boyfriend to her daughter.

This cant even be dared in naija cos we still have our senses untampered. We are not as mad as the western world. They can fvck themselvs to hell, i dont give a dam. NANSENSE WAY OF REASONING!
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by rawtruth(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2013
Brisingr: How,I wonder will social studies now define the term marriage for the younglings since clearly it isn't a union between a man and a woman anymore

Lol, it's probably the beginning of the era of "reverse-thinking". It seems the oyibo society has exhausted its share of 'thoughts on morality' and has decided to start from the 'end' back to the beginning.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2013
Tufiakwa! Abomination!
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by theripper2: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2013
superior1:

UK is a secular state not a Christian one

He is brainwashed paedop-H--ilic Jihadist.. At least their commander was a notorious one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dawda Jawara Is Dead! The Gambia's Founding President Dies Aged 95 / Coup: US Suspends Military Aid To Mali / Nicolas Sarkozy Gets 1-year Jail Term For Illegal Campaign Financing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.