Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (420243 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tobbie9: my bro we have exactly d same problem, I took mine to carlcare and they still couldn't fix it, pls what's a universal charger?
Desktop charger na . I also went to Tecno office in Abuja and they couldn't fix it. I was told to come with my receipt to show that I am still under warranty. Then they will give me a new phone but I would be asked to pay 'small' money. They refused to tell me what they mean by 'small' money. I have not been able to go because I don't have money to spare. I wonder what Carl care is there for if not to fix phones.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tobbie9(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
s3nn2x: Desktop charger na . I also went to Tecno office in Abuja and they couldn't fix it. I was told to come with my receipt to show that I am still under warranty. Then they will give me a new phone but I would be asked to pay 'small' money. They refused to tell me what they mean by 'small' money. I have not been able to go because I don't have money to spare. I wonder what Carl care is there for if not to fix phones.
me sef tire o, a carlcare engineer told me I'll have to change d board and it costs 13k so I've decided to buy another phone completely. Goodluck
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tobbie9: me sef tire o, a carlcare engineer told me I'll have to change d board and it costs 13k so I've decided to buy another phone completely. Goodluck
Hmmmm!
I will still go back before the end of the month. if it is more than 5k I no go do. I met all those roadside repairers and he said I should bring 2k. I try it out.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tobbie9(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
s3nn2x:
Hmmmm!
I will still go back before the end of the month. if it is more than 5k I no go do. I met all those roadside repairers and he said I should bring 2k. I try it out.
if they could fix it pls let me know
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stinville(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Still on Collosus ROM. How do I get rid of that white sherical floating thingy on this ROM.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tobbie9: if they could fix it pls let me know
Motherboard problem.. Most people using a+ had same problem.. Carlcare should repair your phone free of charge..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
stinville: Still on Collosus ROM. How do I get rid of that white sherical floating thingy on this ROM.
S5 modification right? Use tb and Uninstall or freeze it.. It's called floating app
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stinville(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
lilclin: S5 modification right? Use tb and Uninstall or freeze it.. It's called floating app
I uninstalled the S5 modifications but its still thr

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stephenponti(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
I ve not been able to fix the audio bug on the colossus. I tried copying the files to system/library and repeatedly got error message. Pls can Simone provide me step by step guide on how to use the fifes to fix the audio issue? thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 2:14am On Aug 19, 2014
stinville:
I uninstalled the S5 modifications but its still thr
You can't Uninstall a rom.. You have to reflash colossus rom again.. You're still using S5 modification from your screen shot.. You can Uninstall the float app with titanium backup
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 2:16am On Aug 19, 2014
stephenponti: I ve not been able to fix the audio bug on the colossus. I tried copying the files to system/library and repeatedly got error message. Pls can Simone provide me step by step guide on how to use the fifes to fix the audio issue? thanks
Using root explorer.. Extract and copy the contents of the sound patch to System /lib.. Overwrite everything there and reboot your phone
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stephenponti(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2014
lilclin: Using root explorer.. Extract and copy the contents of the sound patch to System /lib.. Overwrite everything there and reboot your phone

It keep refusing to copy. What else can I do?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by okeys112(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2014
3CHUB:
8mp with auto focus and powerful flash. Video recording at 720p and 30fps with image size 3264 x 2448 (HD). Front camera: 1.2mp specs is the same as back camera.yes the looks nice at nite

3CHUB, Abeg provide me with ur Mobile Number. Thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2014
stephenponti:
What do you mean refusing? Overwrite existing copies there, drop your whatsapp number
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2014
lilclin: Motherboard problem.. Most people using a+ had same problem.. Carlcare should repair your phone free of charge..
Carl Care in Abuja could not fix my phone. I was told they do not have the equipment to do it.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tunzi(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2014
Samsung galaxy grand dous for sale . Good as new white an jst a month old. Am in benin and d price z 27500 negotiable u can call me on 08138026223
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2014
s3nn2x:
Carl Care in Abuja could not fix my phone. I was told they do not have the equipment to do it.
try other carlcares
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by kio052001(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2014
stephenponti:

U've to extract d files 4m d zipped folder if u must copy them, if not it'll continue giving same error
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by mahyowah(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2014
PLS HOW CAN I ACTIVATE THE NOTIFICATION LED LIGHT OF MY TECNO PHANTOM
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
mahyowah: PLS HOW CAN I ACTIVATE THE NOTIFICATION LED LIGHT OF MY TECNO PHANTOM

The phone doesn't have a notification light capability...

Your soft keys can be tweaked to serve but it will be at the expense of your battery
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
s3nn2x:
Mr. Engineer, I am not in Lagos but I have a question with regards to Phantom A+. My phone has refused to charge. As in, if I plug it in, it would show the charging sign, but the battery would not charge. Also, If ii connect it to the computer via USB, I would be able to transfer media but it won't still charge. It is not battery problem, because I have been using universal charger to charge the battery. Please do you know what the problem is?
Hello is better you take it to their service center..is not the battery is the phone fault.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by mahyowah(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
Fiilosofer:

The phone doesn't have a notification light capability...

Your soft keys can be tweaked to serve but it will be at the expense of your battery
tweaked in what way?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello is better you take it to their service center..is not the battery is the phone fault.
I did and was told that they don't have the equipment to fix it in Abuja.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stephenponti(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
kio052001:

U've to extract d files 4m d zipped folder if u must copy them, if not it'll continue giving same error

thanks I got it now working.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Thuna(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Pls is it true that they change phone from one model to another with small money in carlcare. ?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
s3nn2x:
I did and was told that they don't have the equipment to fix it in Abuja.
Hello so sorry about your phone.ask them if their service center in Lagos have the equipment so that you can bring it down to Lagos to fix the phone....if that's too stressful you can get another phone.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
mahyowah: tweaked in what way?

Your phone needs to be rooted, install xposed installer and gravity box...
We'll continue from there but I'll warn again, it has a huge impact on your battery... the lights that'll blink are the the capacitative touch buttons at the base of your device...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Thuna: Pls is it true that they change phone from one model to another with small money in carlcare. ?
Hello I'm from 3c hub...sure you can swap your phone at carlcare.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stinville(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello I'm from 3c hub...sure you can swap your phone at carlcare.
Really? That's good to know.
Any idea how much dey would swap a+ for phantom z?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello so sorry about your phone.ask them if their service center in Lagos have the equipment so that you can bring it down to Lagos to fix the phone....if that's too stressful you can get another phone.
Thanks!
I was actually told to come with my receipt and if I am still under warrantee would be given a new phone. They said I would pay 'small' money. I asked them to tell me the amount, but they refused to tell til I get the receipt. My problem is that my warrantee would be elapsing on the 31st of this month and I don't have any money to spare.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
Most people are having this motherboard problem on a+.. I pray it doesn't happen to me sha
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stephenponti(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
My camera is just showing like such old black & white non clear TV, what can I do to fix it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.