Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (420135 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Stuffyj(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pls guys, can I use 64gb memory card on my rooted phantom A+, though they said it can take up to 32gb? Can it work smoothly?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 12:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Stuffyj: Pls guys, can I use 64gb memory card on my rooted phantom A+, though they said it can take up to 32gb? Can it work smoothly?
It's not advice able
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaemxvivid(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
pls admin,add me to the A+ group 07038633284
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
kentochi: Hi house
how much is the screen of this phone (Tecno F7)
Phantom A
Hello it better to take it to carlcare they will fix the screen for you,affordable amount
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Stuffyj: Pls guys, can I use 64gb memory card on my rooted phantom A+, though they said it can take up to 32gb? Can it work smoothly?
Hello it can work but it's not advisable to use it.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by finfol007(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Please,also add me up to the whatsapp group 07062134064
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hello guys gd job ur doing here..pls i am late but i need help on some issues:

1. My phantom A+ got bricked oo and am clueless..I dnt wanna involve carlcare, pls help me with a quick fix. Thanks

2. I need a "kitkat-like'' 4.4.x custom ROM for my phantom A+ pls can you help me with names and links? I have seen samsung S5 vortex and colossus rom..pls which is better of the two? With less hassles and less bugs..lol
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
lilclin: Ok cool
Bros I want an expert's advice.. Which rom should I use for this my tecno phantom A+? Colossus or s5 Vortex? And why?
Help pls..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Immanuelsons:
Bros I want an expert's advice.. Which rom should I use for this my tecno phantom A+? Colossus or s5 Vortex? And why?
Help pls..
I'm using Collossus and I've not used S5 vortex.. Collossus Rom is smooth and it's bug free
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Immanuelsons: Hello guys gd job ur doing here..pls i am late but i need help on some issues:

1. My phantom A+ got bricked oo and am clueless..I dnt wanna involve carlcare, pls help me with a quick fix. Thanks

2. I need a "kitkat-like'' 4.4.x custom ROM for my phantom A+ pls can you help me with names and links? I have seen samsung S5 vortex and colossus rom..pls which is better of the two? With less hassles and less bugs..lol
how did you brick the phone? And hope you have CWM backup
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 12:07am On Aug 29, 2014
lilclin: how did you brick the phone? And hope you have CWM backup

I dnt have cwm.. I installed aviate Launcher and I decided to reboot and poom twas stuck between the logo and the home page.. It didn't even load homepage
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 12:09am On Aug 29, 2014
lilclin: I'm using Collossus and I've not used S5 vortex.. Collossus Rom is smooth and it's bug free
Okay is it 4.4.x? Plus help me with the download link..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 12:18am On Aug 29, 2014
Cos I saw someone complain about sound not working and all that.. Please help me with the download links to colossus that fixes all the problems they highlighted
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2014
lilclin: I'm using Collossus and I've not used S5 vortex.. Collossus Rom is smooth and it's bug free
It does have bugs .... Music vol cannot exceed 15 without d player forcing shutdown
Sometimes touchwiz home stop responding & multi viewer keeps shutting down
Those are d fe bugs ive noticed
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2014
My a+ on collosus rom

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 7:37am On Aug 29, 2014
Menu

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2014
hermic4eva:
It does have bugs .... Music vol cannot exceed 15 without d player forcing shutdown
Sometimes touchwiz home stop responding & multi viewer keeps shutting down
Those are d fe bugs ive noticed
.. Maybe your own.. Mine is perfect
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2014
lilclin: .. Maybe your own.. Mine is perfect
Please help with the download link that fixes all bugs
.. Secondly can I unbrick this phone without cwm?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2014
Immanuelsons: Cos I saw someone complain about sound not working and all that.. Please help me with the download links to colossus that fixes all the problems they highlighted
http://www.mediafire.com/?aau54620coliebu

Use the a+ to patch to fix the sound problem... Using root explorer Extract and copy the contents of the sound patch to System/Lib... Overwite
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2014
Immanuelsons:
Please help with the download link that fixes all bugs
.. Secondly can I unbrick this phone without cwm?
already posted it... What bricked it
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Stuffyj(m): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2014
lilclin: http://www.mediafire.com/?aau54620coliebu

Use the a+ to patch to fix the sound problem... Using root explorer Extract and copy the contents of the sound patch to System/Lib... Overwite
Pls, I need u to put me 2ru some things..I hv downloaded d ROM but don't know hw to flash it. Like to chat wt u on whatsapp (u can add me wt 07030456915 or drop ur number 4 me). Tnx
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2014
lilclin: already posted it... What bricked it
I downloaded a Launcher aviate by name.. And I froze my nova launcher and then I rebooted it.. ND it refused to go beyond that tecno logo ooo.. Just got stuck there... ND I dnt have cwm.. Please help me.. Can you give me ur bb pin
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2014
Please house I need ur help, my phantom A+ is no more adding power when charging it, although it appear charging when charging it, but it does not add power(bar). What do I do? Urgent reply pls...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by henro111(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2014
DONMAYOR19: Please house I need ur help, my phantom A+ is no more adding power when charging it, although it appear charging when charging it, but it does not add power(bar). What do I do? Urgent reply pls...
Change your USB cord mine does but when I changed the cord it was working fine.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2014
DONMAYOR19: Please house I need ur help, my phantom A+ is no more adding power when charging it, although it appear charging when charging it, but it does not add power(bar). What do I do? Urgent reply pls...
Hello I'm from 3c hub....try another changer to charge your phone.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2014
henro111: Change your USB cord mine does but when I changed the cord it was working fine.
I did already, still the same thing.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello I'm from 3c hub....try another changer to charge your phone.
problem persist bro....I'm just confuse on what to do.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2014
Immanuelsons:
I downloaded a Launcher aviate by name.. And I froze my nova launcher and then I rebooted it.. ND it refused to go beyond that tecno logo ooo.. Just got stuck there... ND I dnt have cwm.. Please help me.. Can you give me ur bb pin
do a factory reset from recovery.. Are you on whatsapp
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2014
lilclin: do a factory reset from recovery.. Are you on whatsapp
Yes boss am on whatsapp.. 08039270186
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2014
lilclin: do a factory reset from recovery.. Are you on whatsapp
How do I do the factory reset from recovery?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2014
DONMAYOR19: problem persist bro....I'm just confuse on what to do.
May be your phones motherboard
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2014
Immanuelsons:
How do I do the factory reset from recovery?
while your phone is switched off.. Hold volume up + power button simultaneously.. It will reboot and take you to recovery

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.