Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (420496 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 14, 2014
A,+ cool phone
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by chinazo21: 6:04am On Oct 14, 2014
please I flashed colosous ROM and my phone lost sound.ave done every thing I saw here with the patch yet its not work
ing please any help
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2014
chinazo21:
please I flashed colosous ROM and my phone lost sound.ave done every thing I saw here with the patch yet its not work
ing please any help

Mark everything in the phantom a sound patch and copy them to root> system> lib

Overwrite all, and reboot...
It should be fine now
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2014
My phantom a+ is up for sale. Check out this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1917566/white-phantom-sale-25k
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by chinazo21: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2014
Fiilosofer:

Mark everything in the phantom a sound patch and copy them to root> system> lib

Overwrite all, and reboot...
It should be fine now
please how do I locate the root in my phone please .I copied it to memory syterm lib
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
chinazo21:
please how do I locate the root in my phone please .I copied it to memory syterm lib

Use root explorer
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stinville(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Emmyactor:
A,+ cool phone
phantom z, even cooler grin

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by leemahayat(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Good day, does anyone have an idea of the price of a+ screen as mine is blurring.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2014
leemahayat:
Good day, does anyone have an idea of the price of a+ screen as mine is blurring.
10-12k
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
The charging issue is still a big problem. Sometimes in june I had that charging issue and took my phone to carlcare. I got it back within 2 weeks and it was fixed. Now, 3 weeks ago, the issue has started again. Been using desktop to charge it and my warranty has just passed. So I have to take it to slot ikeja. That's if they can fix it.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by eazeefix: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pls can anyone tell me where I can fix my F7 charging issues and freezes . Went to calcare was told service parts aren't available so I can swap but my phone was valued at 11k so I worked out. Pls ping me if you know a competent engineer that can resolve the problem.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hello if there's anyone who has his or her Tecno F7 or M7 for sale with complete accessories, neat and perfectly working located in lagos should please hit Me up ASAP. 08185350069 thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Lionheart64: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2014
niggi4life:
@Marcjoe and seunpayne; thank you so much you guys, I can't believe I had to ditch my iPhone 4s for this techno phantom A+, infact after I rooted and ported to the Melting rock ROM my pals at the office had to buy the techno phone yesterday, why waste money on a S4 when u can enjoy this amazing techno phone? One thing that trip me most is the battery life, goooosh!!! E dey last wella, I owe you guys a bottle of moet each when we see wink...... Watching olamide durosoke video and also surfing the net simultaneously now
pls chairman what app did u download DAT make u 2 watch video simultaneously
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by apexquest(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
I have been using my A+, since SEPT last year, with Not a single wahala... but all these talk about custom ROM just gets me Jealous... can anybody pls enlighten me about it. and ow to safely run it without bricking my fone ooo...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
tomii:
The charging issue is still a big problem. Sometimes in june I had that charging issue and took my phone to carlcare. I got it back within 2 weeks and it was fixed. Now, 3 weeks ago, the issue has started again. Been using desktop to charge it and my warranty has just passed. So I have to take it to slot ikeja. That's if they can fix it.
It is quite annoying. Anyway, I fixed mine. Not in Carl care sha. A phone repairer fixed it for me. I had to cough out 2k for it...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Shininstar30(f): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Fear wan kill me ooo, I rooted my Fone wit kingroot and am see both kingroot and kinguser on my Fone, is it normal?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Shininstar30:
Fear wan kill me ooo, I rooted my Fone wit kingroot and am see both kingroot and kinguser on my Fone, is it normal?

Yes... Kinguser performs the same function as super user. It grants root permission to apps that need it. What's the model of the phone?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
pls can anyone add me on the A+ whatsapp group this is my no 08036597771
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
pls anyone I really need to get the best out of my phantom A+ can anyone put me through step by step how to root my phone and what rooting app is the best to use...pls pls pls cry
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
s3nn2x:

It is quite annoying. Anyway, I fixed mine. Not in Carl care sha. A phone repairer fixed it for me. I had to cough out 2k for it...
did u fix it in lagos?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
waiess:
pls anyone I really need to get the best out of my phantom A+ can anyone put me through step by step how to root my phone and what rooting app is the best to use...pls pls pls cry
start going thru this thread from page 40 to like 70
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by BAYKEM(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
CLICK AND GLANCE THROUGH THIS IN A
MINUTE . YOU WILL SURELY NEED IT FOR YOUR
DEVICE.
https://www.nairaland.com/1951566/cheapest-mtn-
data-subscription#27228509
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
tomii:
did u fix it in lagos?
Abuja
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
tomii:

What about the whatsapp group page...thanks for the attention
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 1:42am On Oct 18, 2014
tomii:

I went tru the rooting process and I almost got it until d e-root didn't display d root button for me to type embarassed I tried so very much to get it done all to no avail I even downloaded another e-root still d same thing pls @tomi @seunpayne @marcjoe or anyone who can help I really would appreciate the I really need to know how to root my phone...thanks in advance
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 5:30am On Oct 18, 2014
waiess:

I went tru the rooting process and I almost got it until d e-root didn't display d root button for me to type embarassed I tried so very much to get it done all to no avail I even downloaded another e-root still d same thing pls @tomi @seunpayne @marcjoe or anyone who can help I really would appreciate the I really need to know how to root my phone...thanks in advance

Download framaroot apk from here

https://cleanfiles.net/?gq5syRm

Install
Select superSU
Click boromir...

You should have root access now
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Fiilosofer:

Install
Select superSU
Click boromir...

Pls @filosofer can u explain to me a bit better?..will I install d framroot on my system or on my fone and do I still need the pdanet thanks for d response tho

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2014
Fiilosofer:

Install
Select superSU
Click boromir...

@filosofer I still av to download castle clash before the app starts downloading and I don't even av enough mb for that pls is there no other link to download it from...Abeg make my mata no taya una

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=waiess post=27243676][/quote]

Waiess download from my Google drive

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwvYLEjudRv-UzR1YVczVFRKenM/preview?pli=1
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stinville(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=waiess post=27243676][/quote]
just Google search for framaroot, download to your phone then install, select super user, click on boromir. That's all. It's quite easy. (am assuming you are using an a+)
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2014
stinville:

just Google search for framaroot, download to your phone then install, select super user, click on boromir. That's all. It's quite easy. (am assuming you are using an a+)

Thanks guys@filosofer @stinville I really appreciate but every framaroot link I try to download it tells me to go tru a survey and I've been doing that for over 30minutes now still nothing cry me sef taya for myself o
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2014
stinville:

Thanks guys I've successfully downloaded it make una no mind me patience no dey ni and pls how will I know if I've successfully rooted my fone...do I av to go back to d framaroot?

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.