Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (429080 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stinville(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2014
waiess:

Thanks guys I've successfully downloaded it make una no mind me patience no dey ni and pls how will I know if I've successfully rooted my fone...do I av to go back to d framaroot?
download root checker from playstore.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2014
stinville:

Bros Abeg I need titanium backup pro any help?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2014
stinville:

It says my device does not av root...what do I do Abeg I really need help
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
waiess:

It says my device does not av root...what do I do Abeg I really need help

Tell me what you did with the framaroot you downloaded, lemme know if it's you made a mistake somewhere
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Fiilosofer:

Tell me what you did with the framaroot you downloaded, lemme know if it's you made a mistake somewhere

After downloading it, it selected superuser automatically and I selected boromir myself after Wch it showed successful and told me to reboot my fone which I did and I downloaded root checker to confirm and it said 'ur fone does not av root'...thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by sohailsameja: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
I have Space Problems on my phanotom and I cannot install any apk.please tell me the solution.The phone is rooted and I have also changed the default storage To SD but still I have a problem.I have deleted host file in etc as someone told me it will solve but to no avail.Google play has a cache of 24mb but i cannot remove it as clear data buton is blocked.Please help

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stinville(m): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
waiess:

you might just have to search through NL. Am sure Marcjoe or the other gurus must have uploaded it at some point.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by sohailsameja: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
sohailsameja:
I have Space Problems on my phanotom and I cannot install any apk.please tell me the solution.The phone is rooted and I have also changed the default storage To SD but still I have a problem.I have deleted host file in etc as someone told me it will solve but to no avail.Google play has a cache of 24mb but i cannot remove it as clear data buton is blocked.Please help

So i finally freed a lot of space phew!!!(400mb+)
Just Get Root Explorer go to data and delete Log_other_mode and Voila!!!!!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Jraph(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
waiess:

fellow my screenshots and download it from playstore for free

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Jraph(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
more

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Jraph(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
I just downloaded it now you can add me on whatsapp or telegram for more tweaks all for free

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
waiess:

After downloading it, it selected superuser automatically and I selected boromir myself after Wch it showed successful and told me to reboot my fone which I did and I downloaded root checker to confirm and it said 'ur fone does not av root'...thanks

Which version of framaroot are you using.. Coz I just discovered the Google drive link I posted is not viable
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Jraph:
I just downloaded it now you can add me on whatsapp or telegram for more tweaks all for free

this my number 08036597771 but pls send ur number as well coz I don't even av free store
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Fiilosofer:

Which version of framaroot are you using.. Coz I just discovered the Google drive link I posted is not viable

the earliest version 1.9.3 apk
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Jraph(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
waiess:

this my number 08036597771 but pls send ur number as well coz I don't even av free store

add me on whatsapp or telegram I will provide the link for you
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bimbaztryzzi(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Please add me to the phantom whatsapp group........I mistakingly left
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
Jraph:

add me on whatsapp or telegram I will provide the link for you

u didn't put ur number there @jraph I can't seem to get ur number maybe u shld post it here for me to see
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Jraph(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
waiess:

u didn't put ur number there @jraph I can't seem to get ur number maybe u shld post it here for me to see

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
waiess:

the earliest version 1.9.3 apk

Download framaroot 1.6
Select superSU (not super user)
Click on boromir
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
guys pls I was eventually able to install d eroot but whenever I tried rooting my fone it reboots itself and it still won't root...still unable to use d framaroot...pls help a brother out
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 12:31am On Oct 19, 2014
thanks guys I think av been rooted with d framaroot 1.6 I now av d supersu icon on my menu...so pls what's next
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 1:58am On Oct 19, 2014
marcjoe:
[b]HOW TO BACKUP OUR ROM

you must accept the fact that something might go wrong along the way. with that in mind i usually recommend this step immediately after rooting. if you wont flash cwm, then i will advice against rooting also.

1. Go to playstore on your phone and download "mobileuncle tools" (you must be rooted for this app to work).

2. once it is installed, download the cwm from this
LINK

3. now put the RECOVERY.IMG file inside your memory card directly (not in a folder oooh) and open the mobileuncle tools and choose the Recovery Update option.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1307428_IMG_201309153641_jpg3c7d4b1b93d5c1c36964009762fbf678

It would be the first one you see on the list.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1307429_IMG_2013091527692_jpg51c36684437749ab1f86eab35c391435
4. select it and say yes to all it asks..(it wont take advantage of you, I promise).

5. It should reboot into recovery. which is a dark screen with blue text. (in the future, use the power button + volume up button to enter recovery mode)

Now lets back up your phone.

1. you will need at least 2-3GB free space to back up (depending on ur installed app) as well as at least 50% bat3. Use the volume buttons to scroll up and down and the power button/camera button to make selections.

2. once you are in recovery mode, scroll down to backup and restore and select it. next choose the backup option which is usually the first option. Sit back and relax cuz it takes a while. Once that is done, scroll down to go back and den select the reboot phone option to turn your phone back on..[/b]

I know this post must av been outdated...after launching mobileuncle and selecting d recovery update once it reboots my phone, it won't come up again until I switch my fone back on...pls any help?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by waiess(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
@lilclin I've rooted my fone backed up with titanium pro But with mobileuncle is where my problem is, I've not been able to go tru d recovery mode and I've almost gone tru all d processes u posted still no succes. I need to port to a new ROM and pls what best ROM is available for my a+ pls pls pls... I need a prompt response am starting to lose my mind undecided
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by buzzkill: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2014
guys please add my number to the whatsapp group 08171891366 please need help
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by sohailsameja: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
would it be wise to install xploited framework on my rooted a+ with its original vendor rom to install modules like gravity box and xblast.will it work and how dangerous is it.please hlp
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by sohailsameja: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
My Phantom.Still Gravitybox does not work.any one wanna suggest me a better module apart from xblast that is a must have for tweaks

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Lionheart64: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2014
pls chairmanz what video app can i download
2 watch film n doing anoda tynz or d one i can move to anyplace on ma screen need reply
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Shininstar30(f): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
somebody pls help me, my fone keeps showing storage space running out even when I
don't have apps on d internal memory.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Shininstar30(f): 12:20am On Oct 22, 2014
sohailsameja:

So i finally freed a lot of space phew!!!(400mb+)
Just Get Root Explorer go to data and delete Log_other_mode and Voila!!!!!

I went to data but I didn't see log_other_mode nor voila to delete, so am still having d problem of storage space running out, pls help
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Stuffyj(m): 1:54am On Oct 22, 2014
Shininstar30:

I went to data but I didn't see log_other_mode nor voila to delete, so am still having d problem of storage space running out, pls help
Download "ROM customizer" frm playstore ( it has blue coloured logo), install and open it. Click on "Root browser", then "DATA", and scroll downward, u will see "log other mode" folder. Delete d folder. That's all!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stinville(m): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2014
Shininstar30:

voila? grin grin grin grin am not sure u will find it

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hariorh: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2014
Shininstar30:

Make sure your phone is already rooted before searching for the file

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (216) (Reply)

How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.