Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (420300 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
sunnews: i have never been robbed like this before a phone of N34000.00K can not last for a year, they knows nothing about smartphone, i dont blame them NCC that suppose to regulate and set standard for phone manufacturers has failed. SON feel unconcern
Cool down guy.. I have been using my phone for more than a year now.. Only took it to carlcare once for cracked screen.. I have never experienced glitches or hitches on my phone ooo.. So stop generalizing.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Donndino: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Immanuelsons:
Cool down guy.. I have been using my phone for more than a year now.. Only took it to carlcare once for cracked screen.. I have never experienced glitches or hitches on my phone ooo.. So stop generalizing.

Me too, my phone is still doing fine. The problems are few and isolated.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Keemie(f): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
ReachRich: Hi Peeps. I can't download or transfer files to my phantom again. I have this sign on my phone that says storage space running out. Whenever I try to download or transfer, I get the message that I don't have enough memory space. It still have 1.44gb free memory space in my SD card & 9.4mb free space in my internal memory. Even when in want to download an app of less than 1mb,I still get d message that I have low memory. Guys in d house, what should I do?

Free up your internal memory by moving some apps to your memory card and uninstalling some
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by harizonal123(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Immanuelsons:

Having same issue. Actually showing charging sign but not charging. I took it to carlcare office in Benin they told me I should come back in 4 weeks time to collect my phone, took my phone went to slot. There, they told me that there is no solution to this kind of problem that others have been coming with similar problem. They also advice me to be using desktop charger, thats the only solution for now.....
Plssssss help........!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by thierryopj: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
T. G. I. F.......Dnt miss that call to hang out with friends and loved ones, to unwind and relax after d week's work,due to flat battery...GET OUR POWER BANK TODAY.. .U WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.. .
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
harizonal123:

Having same issue. Actually showing charging sign but not charging. I took it to carlcare office in Benin they told me I should come back in 4 weeks time to collect my phone, took my phone went to slot. There, they told me that there is no solution to this kind of problem that others have been coming with similar problem. They also advice me to be using desktop charger, thats the only solution for now.....
Plssssss help........!
I have been using desktop for sometime. You can imagine! It takes over 8 hours for the battery to get fully charged.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by philiplamb: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Have been using my phantom for over a year now...Don't ve any of dis prblms that guys re complaining about...one tin though hw u use ur fone matters. My fone is rooted and ve been trying alot of tricks on it from day 1.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by philiplamb: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Some screenshots
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tekecoms1(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2014
s3nn2x:
It seems this is a generic problem with Phantom A+.
I am also experiencing the same thing.
I think it is motherboard problem. I am in Abuja, I went to the Carl Care office, they were unable to fix it. I think the one in Lagos should be able to fix it.
Its simple. JUST GO CHANGE THE CHARGING PORT FOR JUST 800 NAIRA OR SO. I AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tekecoms1(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Please add me to the group on 07033031385. I also wanna enjoy the latest as experienced by members.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Tekecoms1: Please add me to the group on 07033031385. I also wanna enjoy the latest as experienced by members.

To join d android whatsapp group......contact marcjoe on 08161145975
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Predict correctly the match between
ARSENAL VS TOTTENHAM
and win free 500mb mtn dataplan.
Remember, you don’t have anything to lose at all but something to lose by simply not doing anything.
Visit HERE to predict
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tobiib(m): 6:43am On Sep 28, 2014
(UPDATE) Regarding the issue of the phone battery not charging..

Standard: 3.7V 2100mAh
Limited charge voltage: 4.2V.. It's all on the back of the battery.

At 100% the battery should read 4200mV or 4.2V but for some reason the phone doesn't let it charge when it gets to 3.7V. I noticed this cos I have this issue too.
When my phone gets to this level, I use a desktop charger to charge my battery for a few minutes before continuing to charge with my phone.

** Using a charger with a rating of 5V 2A fixes this.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Abeg is anyone using the s5 vortex ROM? Any bugs?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by roycegabby(m): 12:27am On Sep 29, 2014
place I need help my f7 Bluetooth and Wi-Fi don't turn on and its strange place what can I do. thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2014
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE NIGERIA
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2014
g
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by elsholz(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2014
please where can i get original phantom battery and how much does it cost
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by kelvnb: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
I need fairly used phantom a+if u av 1 contact me 08103634856 m in benue
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Someone should pls help me with a backup of their stock Rom..pls i bricked my phone..pls..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 1:08am On Oct 04, 2014
I'm no more using this phone but I will help out as much as I can
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by cornel4life(m): 4:11am On Oct 04, 2014
planning on exchanging mi Samsung galaxy s2 with a phantom a+ and Am to add 5k. what do u guys think. is it worth it. and Am seeing some post of some OS and HARDWARE problems about d a+. Afraid come de catch mi. should I?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by adewasco2k(m): 5:31am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by KhunleOriade(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2014
Tecno Phantom A+, LG L90 and Infinix Zero, which would you all Rate higher and which is best for HD GAMES. Rate 1st,2nd,3rd.Thank U
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
cornel4life:
planning on exchanging mi Samsung galaxy s2 with a phantom a+ and Am to add 5k. what do u guys think. is it worth it. and Am seeing some post of some OS and HARDWARE problems about d a+. Afraid come de catch mi. should I?

lol you're funny man. .how can you exchange S2 with Phantom and still add 5k? stick with your S2 joor
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
KhunleOriade:
Tecno Phantom A+, LG L90 and Infinix Zero, which would you all Rate higher and which is best for HD GAMES. Rate 1st,2nd,3rd.Thank U
go for LG
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by KhunleOriade(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tecno Phantom A+, LG L90
and Infinix Zero, which would
you all Rate higher and which
is best for HD GAMES.Am a
heavy gamer.lol. Rate
1st,2nd,3rd.Thank U
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by chinazo21: 4:20am On Oct 05, 2014
marcjoe:
Nice one guys....i miss a+ sha.....

The android whatsapp group is still open for all android users

Contact me on whatsapp - 08161145975

To get added.....females are also invited...
#add me up bro.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Thuna(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
My a+ caliberation isn't responding properly. Pls any means of correction to it.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stinville(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
HELP!!! Adverts have invaded my android (lucky patcher doesn't work jack) and again, certain apps force install themselves on my device. All these started when I got a notification to update my software. An using colossus ROM. How can I get these to stop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.