Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / s (911 Views)

Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods / Jafaru Isa Returns N100million To EFCC / Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

s by FabioPeter: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
A
Re: s by igbokwesampson(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
I hav never seen or heard of any reasonable policy or project embarked upon by this one eyed man, jxt white elephant projects, very soon he will invite CNN and air his 1hour thank you message, give billions to flood victim, revoke land given out by his predecessor, give millions of naira to NANS for conventions etc. Dats why I don't like elction , most times the more popular people win and not the more capable people, oshiomole is one of such, who came through the back door of faill nija judicial systerm
Re: s by igbokwesampson(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
I hav never seen or heard of any reasonable policy or project embarked upon by this one eyed man, jxt white elephant projects, very soon he will invite CNN and air his 1hour thank you message, give billions to flood victims without any atempt to bring lasting solution to the problem, revoke land given out by his predecessor, give millions of naira to NANS for conventions etc. Dats why I don't like elction , most time the more popular people win and not the more capable people, oshiomole is one of such, who came through the back door of failed nija judicial system
Re: s by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
The governor is now the only Godfather in the state; he had driven all the others out of business. Also, I guess this will also add to the ever growing atrocity of the pharaoh of Edo state. To read more click the link. https://www.nairaland.com/1156153/reasons-why-some-edo-people
Re: s by bigtt76(f): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
How much tax you or others don pay for dis country wey N100 Million turn 'tax-payers' money? No bi oyel money wey den share gee each state? #parkwanside jooor!
Re: s by enyice(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
You might call it misapplication of funds but in my humble opinion, its another means of poverty eradication. Moreover, tax payers money in this scenario is used directly on taxpayers... Stop hating @Op

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: INEC Finally Registers APC / ANAMBRA 2013: I ‘ll Make Another History – Obi / Where Is Gov. Dan Baba Suntai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.