Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,384 members, 7,958,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast (17394 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Ex-Governor Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje In The 1970's / Emir Sanusi Visits Victims Of Kano Bomb Blasts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by chicbenita(f): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
Engr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, the Governor of Kano state, visited the Sabon Gari area which was bombed by Boko Haram last night.

The bombings were described as an "attack against Nigeria" by the Governor, who urged the residents of Kano to assist the Government and security agencies in providing valuable information regarding terrorist activities, and also to continue to be vigilant.

Kwankwaso paid a visit to those injured in the blasts who are recuperating in hospitals.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-5Nz2gAAYCyk/UfgVGyq2btI/AAAAAAAAPBs/-4ZEqEKtDFI/s640/kwankwaso_visits_kano.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-dvY1-lr2N_c/UfgVHdKRxYI/AAAAAAAAPBw/FfTaTP_Kfj0/s640/kwankwaso_visits_kano_2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Hdm__8lju7w/UfgVHNkhoeI/AAAAAAAAPCA/tngnN-AsvBM/s640/kwankwaso_visits_kano_3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-SkEZXD5NEKI/UfgVH6KhdOI/AAAAAAAAPB8/G8639XMlYt0/s640/kwankwaso_visits_kano_4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1225688_kwankwaso_visits_kano_5_jpga3cfb29ed3043ac709bf063561759567[/img]

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/07/photo-report-kwankwaso-meets-victims-of.html

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Niggmatic: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
That's good of him. But he should do more than paying them visit.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by ariyebaba(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
God help us !
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Jayses(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
R.I.P to those who are gone , yekpa for the ones not yet born, praise Jesus if u are still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
They know what they re doing they think they re worshiping God and say Islam is a religion of peace and kill innocent people with bomb who is fooling who

2 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Godsun(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Boko haram is so unfair
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Horo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
That is a good step kwankwasiya Amana

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by bright007(f): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
smh
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by DisCountry: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
am ye to see a nation dt develops without 'strangers'. the north's just systematically destroying itself in piecemeal.
pls call me in 15yrs time when u would av realized how much damage u'v done to ur grandchildren. it may be too late cos d south might av gone farrrrrrr! smh

7 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
The next moment, he will release some Hausa names as victims of the blast. Ethnic champions parading as leaders!

8 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Yazmin: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
By God, these people would see the worst in the hands of men and a painful eternal doom. RIP to the dead. The evil men would never see peace....
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by bright007(f): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
my deep sympathy to these innocent ones.
if not for the empty promises of that 9-year-old molester,these wouldnt have happened!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Chimerase(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Gov kwansokor angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Tolexander: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
The bombings were described as
an "attack against Nigeria" by the
Governor, who urged the
residents of Kano to assist the
Government and security
agencies in providing valuable
information regarding terrorist
activities, and also to continue to
be vigilant.
attack against nigerian and none of the leaders and their families has ever been involved in the attacks.

Telling the nigerian citizens to assist the security agencies. What has been the compensation for the civilian JTF casualties that engaged in the struggle? What has been done to compensate the families of the dead civilian JTF members?
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by immortalcrown(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
Painful
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by pststeve: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
let him open his eyes becus boko boys hav shift base, moving toward buhari.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by aydotcome: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
May God save us.RIP for those lives that are gone cry
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by scientology(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
he came to access the "good" work done by the boys abi?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
I hope he stays put and confront the security challenges of nothern economic hub frontally rather than jumping into any available Amaechi rally train. Mofo.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Didi8: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
RIP to those who died. It is sad. I believe Kwankwanso is busy now so that he can leave Rivers State alone. Wrong boko haram politician.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by gameboy727(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
R.I.P to the dead. Kwankwaso is trying. Kano State is changing atleast.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by SwTonia(f): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
Kano when shall u knw peace
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by ignis: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
I couldn't help the tears from rolling down my cheek as I scroll past the pictures of the innocent victims.
Imagine man's inhumanity to man, all in the name of a blood sucking religion, so called religion of peace.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by kayode64: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
God please I don't want to find myself knowingly or unknowingly in the northern part of the country
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Mzspread(f): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
That old-looking policeman tho undecided
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by lincolnj88: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
You see....dis idoit has a big security problem in his state but yet he want to solve dat of rivers state (river crisis)........and is dis month really holy or does dis include holiness to d sect.......well i am in no doubt because even d best of all islamic scholars alive was challenged by osama bin laden to prove him wrong and none came out....but afta his dead dey started condemning him....but all i gada frm d terrorist frm you tube...no islamic scholar can prove him wrong and if any does he is going against d word of god in d quran

3 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
Someone should tell the policeman beside Governor Kwankwanso in second picture that his retirement age has passed.

That policeman must have been lying about his age.

He looks like a 75 year old man.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by supaeagles(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
cry cry cry
RIP to the victims of this senseless violence. Condolence and strength to their families . Wishing a quick recovery to the injured too.

Meanwhile just a casual observation: oh boy, that doctor in the 3rd picture (white coat + tie) de enjoy oh - see big bele , 8 months pregnant!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by KwoiZabo(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
cry
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by KwoiZabo(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
Okoro2015: I hope he stays put and confront the security challenges of nothern economic hub frontally rather than jumping into any available Amaechi rally train. Mofo.
exactly thats what we call roforofoism. thats political olofofo grin
Okoro2015: I hope he stays put and confront the security challenges of nothern economic hub frontally rather than jumping into any available Amaechi rally train. Mofo.
exactly thats what we call roforofoism. political olofofo
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by KwoiZabo(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
exactly thats what we call roforofoism. political olofofo
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by fishkaveli(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ndigbo have suffered so much in dis country
Dey know fully well dat 60% of igbos in kano reside in sabo gari before dey carry out dia devilish operation dia.
Dats how dey render VICTOR Moses an orphan,crippled ma cousin *tears*
Hausa pple most especially d muslim.d north remains d last place I will live even if d land is full of Gold and diamond.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. / 11 Lawmakers Drag Dogara To Court / Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.