Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why Wrinkles Form With Age - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Wrinkles Form With Age (715 Views)

How To Fight Wrinkles And Other Signs Of Aging / Wrinkles On Hand / What Kind Of Oitment Can I Use To Remove Wrinkles Of My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Wrinkles Form With Age by OMOSOFEF: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
The collagen, which is the supporting structure of the skin weakens with age.

This then followed by skin architectural collapse, forming furrows and wrinkles.

Some collagenated creams may be of help. The MOST IMPORTANT ANTI AGING SUBSTANCES are found in the

natural food condiments around us.

CARROT, CUCUMBER, ALOE VERA AND MANY OTHER NATURAL PRODUCTS ACT AS ANTIWRINKLES
Re: Why Wrinkles Form With Age by bewitching: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Vit e and vit c are very powerful anti wrinkle nutrients.google it ,place order 4 urs,very potent ones & other skin saving nutrients frm GNLD. Call 07030142510 or whatsapp,ping 2A0786B3
Re: Why Wrinkles Form With Age by nicolas247(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Their are food supplement that takes care of that and most of them are found in fruits and sea vegetables around us. you can mail me for nutritional advice
Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Few Pageant For Big Ladies And Many For The Skinny Ladies?? / Photos:amazing Outfits+make-ups Of Nigerian Celebs @K1 Live Unusual Concert / Dresses, Shoes And Bags For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.