Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi (1482 Views)

SHOCKING: Controversial Pastor Drunks His Congregants In Church / Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ / At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi by yunfazz: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2013
A victim narrates: “He has convinced us that only God could come into our lives through our mouth and that’s why he would do what he did”. Often, after worship, pastor Valdeci would take us to where the funds were kept at the back of the Church and asked us to have MouthAction with him until the Holy Spirit would come through ejaculation”.

Brazilian Evangelical Pastor, Valdeci Sobrino Picanto, has been arrested for deceiving several people that his penis was blessed and that he had to release the sacred milk therein in order to "evangelize".

The pastor, who is already in jail has vowed to continue ‘watering’ his cellmates with his ‘sacred milk’.

My concern: So, some people are still that gullible on the face of the earth? And this "pastor"...he needs to be checked mentally.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/fake-pastor-deceives-members.html

Re: Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi by Henrypraise: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2013
even in brazil? he sure will water his cell mates or better still his cell mates will water him.wish him the best of luck in panama
Re: Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi by MizSammy(f): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2013
For real!
Re: Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi by beycitee(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2013
Hahahahahahah!!!! Blessed joystick!!!.... What a world..
Re: Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi by Tolexander: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2013
Brazilian Evangelical Pastor,
Valdeci Sobrino Picanto, has been
arrested for deceiving several
people that his joystick was
blessed and that he had to
release the sacred milk therein in
order to "evangelize"
.remembering the biblical rod of moses that was blessed to liberate water from a rock stricken.

Holy water of living spermatozoans that can produce many offsprings. What a nice way to evangelise!
Re: Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2013
na wa oh,ntin man pikin no go hear
Re: Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi by alaoeri: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2013
Orisirisi radarada in christendom.
Re: Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi by bionicdude(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
Tolexander: .remembering the biblical rod of moses that was blessed to liberate water from a rock stricken.

Holy water of living spermatozoans that can produce many offsprings. What a nice way to evangelise!

lwkmd infact i give up
Re: Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
It does not shock me that he is brazilian lol.
Even in jamo sef they carry on with such crap in churches.
Re: Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
bionicdude: lwkmd infact i give up

Lol I am right behind u.
Some Ppl in this section are looney tunes grin
Re: Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
Henry praise: even in brazil? he sure will water his cell mates or better still his cell mates will water him.wish him the best of luck in panama

Lol he will need it.

from the report:

The pastor, who is already in jail has vowed to continue ‘watering’ his cellmates with his ‘sacred milk’

Hahahaha! grin
Re: Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi by Ventgentleboy: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Jesus told him to donate sperm so dnt blame him
Re: Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi by tyson55(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Just when i thought i have heard it all....this is cray
Re: Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ha!!!!!!!! shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

(1) (Reply)

Does The Bible Promote Polygamy? / How The Separation Of Church/mosque And State Will Benefitafrica / What Did Paul The Apostle Have That John The Baptist Didn't Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.