Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ (1272 Views)

Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk / SHOCKING: Controversial Pastor Drunks His Congregants In Church / Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by Paretomaster(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pastor ‘Waters’ His Congregants with His Semen Calling It ‘Divine Milk’
Posted on July 31 2013 by Efe Tega

A Brazilian Evangelical pastor, Valdeci Sobrino Picanto has been arrested after deceiving his church members that his semen is divine milk of the Holy Spirit.

He also told his flock that his penis is blessed. He further said in order to ‘evangelize’, he had to release that ‘consecrated divine milk’.

One of the victims of his deception said, “He had convinced us that the only way God could come into our lives was through our mouth and that’s why he would do what he did.

“Often, after worship, pastor Valdeci would take us to where the funds were kept at the back of the Church and ask us to have MouthAction with him until the Holy Spirit would come through his ejaculation”.

The pastor, who is already in jail has vowed to continue ‘watering’ his cellmates with his ‘sacred milk’.

http://ireporterstv.co/pastor-waters-his-congregants-with-his-semen-calling-it-divine-milk/
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by strangest(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hmm wentin man no go hear... End time o
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by dplomaticVal: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
He shd be taken to the zoo the snakes nid it more. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by Doyensky: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
this serious o, divine annointing.
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by mgbeketoto: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
[size=20pt]SPAM[/size] PISS BE UNTO YOU. . .DEAR BRETHREN! grin

This wan to convert to terrorism ISLAM!

NDI 'CHRISTIANS' di kwa egwu o!

Mu che che che che

WWJD!(WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?) cheesy
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by Krak(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
All the church followers should be flogged for believing him in the first place.

This is what happens when people believe their pastors more than their God.

Imagine what would happen if our Pastors start telling their followers to embrace suicide bombing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by Scarpon(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
hmmmm things dey happen
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hyatahahahahahahahhahaha shege mr pastor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Kai my belle wan tiyaaa!
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by bigfrancis21: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
Paretomaster:

A Brazilian Evangelical pastor, Valdeci Sobrino Picanto has been arrested after deceiving his church members that his semen is divine milk of the Holy Spirit.

He also told his flock that his penis is blessed. He further said in order to ‘evangelize’, he had to release that ‘consecrated divine milk’.

One of the victims of his deception said, “He had convinced us that the only way God could come into our lives was through our mouth and that’s why he would do what he did.

“Often, after worship, pastor Valdeci would take us to where the funds were kept at the back of the Church and ask us to have MouthAction with him until the Holy Spirit would come through his ejaculation”.

The pastor, who is already in jail has vowed to continue ‘watering’ his cellmates with his ‘sacred milk’.

http://ireporterstv.co/pastor-waters-his-congregants-with-his-semen-calling-it-divine-milk/

OMG!!!! Oh my goodness!!!

What a very funny story! Can't stop laughing. grin grin grin grin grin

@Bolded...cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by Paretomaster(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
MODs una no go use this news grace front page?
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
Paretomaster:

Which kain cruise be this one for God's sake? grin cheesy
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by ifihearam: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
rubbish story
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by delpee(f): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hilarious! grin How come people believe insane pastors like this one? There are many of his kind in Naija too- "Rev" King et al. People should learn to read the holy books themselves so they are not deceived.
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by koikoi2(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hmmm hw gullible. Dis is indeed insane.Holy ghost frm joystick juice? Crazy!!! undecided
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by mynameisjade: 12:06am On Aug 01, 2013
FISH BRAIN CONGREGATION!!!!!SMH angry
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by Austeenxx: 2:13am On Aug 01, 2013
Buhahahas! grin grin grin

**falls down from garri tree** grin grin grin

Jokes section, please! grin grin grin
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by Ishilove: 2:18am On Aug 01, 2013
Somehow I find it hard to believe this story...

Na jazz?
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 01, 2013
Ishilove: Somehow I find it hard to believe this story...

Na jazz?

it's not, nwanyi oma

if it were T.B Joshua, it'll end up the same way
I tire for religion sef
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by Ishilove: 5:08am On Aug 01, 2013
joeydozzy:

it's not, nwanyi oma

if it were T.B Joshua, it'll end up the same way
I tire for religion sef
Such things can't work on me because I have the Holy Spirit living in me. It is when you are not spiritually discerning that this kind of rubbish will work on you. Asides that, shey dem no dey read bible ni?
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by traffickz(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2013
That's Mouth Action things!

I thought its only in Naija that miracle seekers could be fooled. So brazilians gbeff like this?

Spermaspiritz!
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Such things can't work on me because I have the Holy Spirit living in me. It is when you are not spiritually discerning that this kind of rubbish will work on you. Asides that, shey dem no dey read bible ni?

They may also do all what you do. They're desperate for miracles. The only person that they believe God is using preached that God made him a "SPIRITUAL COW"

They want the holy milk grin grin
Re: Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ by olumaxi(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2013
Chai..d pastor go don lean o..but som peepz can b gullible sha

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Problem! / Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? / Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.