Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

APC Welcomes Soludo The "Solution" To The Party. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Welcomes Soludo The "Solution" To The Party. (1394 Views)

APC Welcomes Court’s Removal Of Adamawa Acting Governor / Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection / Soludo: The Face Of A Thief? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Welcomes Soludo The "Solution" To The Party. by nduchucks: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
Now that INEC is poised to approve the merger of various political parties including Soludo's APGA, and register APC, I take this opportunity to welcome Soludo.

Soludo's entry to the party solves an Important problem. Many of us had openly supported Fashola as a front runner for the VP slot, but recent actions by Fashola hurt the party because the Igbos whose support will be needed in 2015 are disillusioned by recent actions by Fashola's government.

Fashola does not seem ready for national prime time. I submit that Soludo comes into APC as the "Solution" indeed. Nwanne m maramma, welcome aboard sir.
Re: APC Welcomes Soludo The "Solution" To The Party. by fredopayee(m): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
Confused human being. Soludo only wants Anambra State Governorship post in any means. So he can go back to PDP. Keep dreaming. Go and study politics. #PDP from childbirth.

2 Likes

Re: APC Welcomes Soludo The "Solution" To The Party. by rooftech: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
ols boy,its ngige
Re: APC Welcomes Soludo The "Solution" To The Party. by Obinoscopy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
fredopayee: Confused human being. Soludo only wants Anambra State Governorship post in any means. So he can go back to PDP. Keep dreaming. Go and study politics. #PDP from childbirth.
If the merger of APGA into APC is true then Soludo would have to cede the gubernatorial race to Ngige thus paving way for a higher ambition as envisaged by ndu_chuks.
Re: APC Welcomes Soludo The "Solution" To The Party. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
Obinoscopy: If the merger of APGA into APC is true then Soludo would have to cede the gubernatorial race to Ngige thus paving way for a higher ambition as envisaged by ndu_chuks.

The real APGA was never part of that APC merger arrangement. Rochas entered into the merger unilaterally, so I guess only him and his loyalists in Imo are involved in that untidy and unholy alliance.

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Soludo The "Solution" To The Party. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
APGA never merged with the blood thirsty CPC and the hypocrite ACN: I am still very angry on why APC stood against the state of emergency as declared by the President. If you guys don't remember, I still and will always remember.

It was Rochas that joined APC but he worked so hard to drag APGA into his selfish dreams.

Soludo is intact.

2 Likes

Re: APC Welcomes Soludo The "Solution" To The Party. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ultimately (as always), Ndigbo will play-out the 3rd wheel role. bicker amongst their kin (even assassinate) for remainder of crumbs left at the table. Political Leverage has never being a strong point for Ndigbo since the Sun set on Biafra. The Everyman for himself mentality is pungently strong in Ndigbo Politics.

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Soludo The "Solution" To The Party. by duality(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
APGA was never part of the merger as ROchas never consulted his people before the merger expedition.
Re: APC Welcomes Soludo The "Solution" To The Party. by frankyychiji(f): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
The news today has it that CPC, ANPP and a.c.n are now to be called acp consequent upon d merger and registration of same. No mention of apga or rochas or his loyalist. Why?
Re: APC Welcomes Soludo The "Solution" To The Party. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
day dreaming.
Re: APC Welcomes Soludo The "Solution" To The Party. by mgbeketoto: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
Welcome to POLITICAL PROSTI-TU-TION!
You phock me. . . I phock you.
E SWEETU ME E SWEETU YOU. . . Who go pay? cheesy

MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE

This SOLUDO of a dude only shows he 'CRAMMED' to pass his exams, or SAW EXPO to earn his grades.

He is not SHARP at all. . . DEFINITELY NOT STREET-SMART! grin

Perhaps, after realizing he is an ALL-ROUND-LOSER, joining APC. . .is the only decent way to LOSE gracefylly instead of DISGRACEFULLY!

Kudos sir! Either way. . .YOU WILL STILL LOSE! kiss

Fashola [size=20pt]does not[/size] seem ready for national prime time.

Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

THESE IGBO PEOPLE SHOULD STICK TO 'CONTAINER-LOADING' or 'SPARE PARTS SALES'. . . . .I tellya.

How soon we forget about the romance between RIBADU and ACN!

GAA NI RU!!! OMO KOBO-KOBO!!! grin

Still on the subject. . . BIAFRANS DEPORTED FROM LAGOS!

(1) (Reply)

Abia Money (pics) / Educationist Questioned Osun State O’ School Reform Initiative. / Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.