Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Abia Money (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Money (pics) (1395 Views)

Oil Money(pics) / Reasons And Secrets Why Igbos Are Good In Making Money(pics) / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Money (pics) by alotofgrace(m): 9:56am On Oct 16, 2013
i did my service in this cat-before-the-horse state. it is a state where teachers had to wait for 3 months to get paid, whereas those in the ministries of no works get paid 2 days b4 end of month!.
this state has so many personalities like 2short, j martins, don jazzy, in fact, in the village i served ( where active power supply was an abomination), behind my house was the family house of dame patience Jonathan, the next village had the former NDDC chairman during obasanjo's tenure, not to talk of okonjo-iweala's family dad's (or mom's) house.
its just too much of an irony to hear Orji on radio Nigeria almost everyday, informing Nigerians on this good works(that we never saw).
and these leaders keep building and buy for themselves
enjoy some of the pics of the former governor.

Re: Abia Money (pics) by obitwo: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2013
At least the people that voted him can see where their money was spent
Re: Abia Money (pics) by Kingslaw(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2013
i know that man is not a good governor but must you add lies to make front-page?
here are your lies (don jazzy) is he from Abia?
behind my house was the family house of dame patience Jonathan, the next village had the former NDDC chairman during obasanjo's tenure, not to talk of okonjo-iweala's family dad's (or mom's) house. the biggest lie!
patience is from Rivers state for your information.
Re: Abia Money (pics) by alotofgrace(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kingslaw: i know that man is not a good governor but must you add lies to make front-page?
here are your lies (don jazzy) is he from Abia?
behind my house was the family house of dame patience Jonathan, the next village had the former NDDC chairman during obasanjo's tenure, not to talk of okonjo-iweala's family dad's (or mom's) house. the biggest lie!
patience is from Rivers state for your information.

not lies bro....ask any abia indegiene from Umuekwule, Afugiri, Umuahia North LGA
Re: Abia Money (pics) by Kingslaw(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
patience jonathan is from okirika Rivers state
alotofgrace:

not lies bro....ask any abia indegiene from Umuekwule, Afugiri, Umuahia North LGA
Re: Abia Money (pics) by alotofgrace(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
the patience jonathan story is complex....buh she actually originated from that area....schooled there sef
Re: Abia Money (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
alotofgrace: i did my service in this cat-before-the-horse state. it is a state where teachers had to wait for 3 months to get paid, whereas those in the ministries of no works get paid 2 days b4 end of month!.
this state has so many personalities like 2short, j martins, don jazzy, in fact, in the village i served ( where active power supply was an abomination), behind my house was the family house of dame patience Jonathan, the next village had the former NDDC chairman during obasanjo's tenure, not to talk of okonjo-iweala's family dad's (or mom's) house.
its just too much of an irony to hear Orji on radio Nigeria almost everyday, informing Nigerians on this good works(that we never saw).
and these leaders keep building and buy for themselves
enjoy some of the pics of the former governor.
. The two lies in bold above put question marks on your story. Patience Jonathan is from Rivers state while Okonjo-Iweala is fr Delta state.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Ex- Army Officer Wife, Send Fingers To Family / Who Is Actually Making Nigeria Ungovernable? / LASG Finally Moves To Clear Blocked Drainaiges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.