Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (569681 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
ijinlove20:
MTN services have been very poor lately, can't browse fast on pc not talk of phone.

Worst still, can't subscribe to the MTN 1GB for 24 hours with #150 any more.....keep on receiving reply like

Y'ello, your subscription to unlimited 1G has failed. please retry by sending $SMSSubKeyWord$ to $SMSAccessNo$ this is after dialing *567*59#.

The funny part is they keep sending me sms to subscribe....WHAT DO I DO? @ Mr. JideSM

Hi there, I apologize for this. Please provide a copy of the SMS about the N150 bundle you received, so I can assist.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
JideSM:

Hi there, I apologize for this. Please provide a copy of the SMS about the N150 bundle you received, so I can assist.

Here it is:

Exclusive Data offer just for you!
Enjoy unlimited internet browsing for 150. Valid for 1 day.
Dial *567*59# NOW!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ryfoz(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
ryfoz:
Pls sir how can I check my musicplus mb, mtn has devised a means to edge out d part showing d mb
when i dial *559*2#
Biko oo embarassed

E be like sey i don offend oga Jide embarassed
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
ijinlove20:

Here it is:

Exclusive Data offer just for you!
Enjoy unlimited internet browsing for 150. Valid for 1 day.
Dial *567*59# NOW!

I have engaged the appropriate support team on this issue. Feedback will be provided as soon as possible.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
ryfoz:

E be like sey i don offend oga Jide embarassed

Oh so sorry about this sir. No you have not o grin
Please PM your phone number and I'll check for you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BabaAlaji(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hi JideSM. I tried *123*20# for MTN true talk+, but is not working now any changes please.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
BabaAlaji:
Hi JideSM. I tried *123*20# for MTN true talk+, but is not working now any changes please.
So sorry to hear this. Please PM your phone number for assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
ezebrightike:

Mr jidesm, my bb sub was expired and now it 11days and nothing has been done about it....please help me look into it nd refund ma sub back plzz......08060347826

A new BBC plan is now active on your line. Please do a hard reset on your BB and connect to the internet.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
JideSM:

I have engaged the appropriate support team on this issue. Feedback will be provided as soon as possible.

Alright. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 24, 2016
tayoccu:
Y'ello Nairalanders,

We are using this thread as another channel to help, listen and learn from existing and potential MTN subscribers. Do not hesitate to send your inquiries, complaints and suggestions here, JideSM and I will do our best to make sure you get satisfactory response.

Welcome to the new World!
pls whats the current code, for deactivation of mtn bblited autorenewal?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 24, 2016
JideSM, pls whats the current code, for deactivation of mtn bblited autorenewal?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ryfoz(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2016

But is there no way I can check dis myself, whenever i want, I so subscribe a few times
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by anytaij: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Please can anyone assist me with code that I can use in porting from MTN toaa better Network? Thanks in advance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by hephhay: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2016
Good morning to your @jide,pls i ll be happy if you can help me to work on 0813 965 4238. The problem started on Sunday & it also repeated itself yesterday... JUST 4 U problems(i paid #100 and they give #300 for 7days ) , i have more than #150 on Sunday and #191 yesterday but they both varnished without any notice.. Please help me, thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bife: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
hello! good afternoon.... I want to unsubscribe facebook weekly. It's not been useful as expected.
below is ask have gotten so far:
To cancel, text $SMSUnsubKeyWord$ to $SMS_UNSUBACCESSNO$. Thank you!
I do not know what the key word or access no is.
Please help.
@ JideSM
my number is 08161519814
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
MEKKY77:
JideSM, pls whats the current code, for deactivation of mtn bblited autorenewal?
Yello, Please dial *131*6*5# to expire your blackberry bundle. Once you expire the plan, it wont auto-renew.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
ryfoz:

But is there no way I can check dis myself, whenever i want, I so subscribe a few times
Y'ello, you have 12.9Mb of your Music plus left.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
bife:
hello! good afternoon.... I want to unsubscribe facebook weekly. It's not been useful as expected.
below is ask have gotten so far:
To cancel, text $SMSUnsubKeyWord$ to $SMS_UNSUBACCESSNO$. Thank you!
I do not know what the key word or access no is.
Please help.
@ JideSM
my number is 08161519814
Y'ello, the Facebook weekly service is deactivated as requested.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
hephhay:
Good morning to your @jide,pls i ll be happy if you can help me to work on 0813 965 4238. The problem started on Sunday & it also repeated itself yesterday... JUST 4 U problems(i paid #100 and they give #300 for 7days ) , i have more than #150 on Sunday and #191 yesterday but they both varnished without any notice.. Please help me, thanks.
Sincere apologies. Please bear with us as the application to check is currently unavailable. Feedback will be provided once available.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by marksooyinmiebi(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hello, i deleted some messages from my sim... anyway i can get the back via web or somthing?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ryfoz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
JideSM:
Y'ello, you have 12.9Mb of your Music plus left.

12.9mb? Something wey i just subscribe for, besides what i want is a way to check it myself as often as i want, if you don't want to expose any code here, reply me so i will drop my whatsapp number
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by CaptainMarvel(m): 2:01am On Feb 26, 2016
CaptainMarvel:

Please kindly look into this issue quickly. Havent recharge since cos I think they might wipe out the airtime again
Mr. jide, why are you ignoring my issue here?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by CaptainMarvel(m): 2:04am On Feb 26, 2016
Mr. jide, why are you ignoring my issue here?
CaptainMarvel:
MR. Jide
I really dont understand the sort of scam by MTN.
Yesterday, i received a message that I have received free 7 days BIS subscription which will expire 11 march. (I guess it was a compensation for the premature stoppage of my BIS weeks earlier). I quickly dialled *466*2# to turn off my data cos i dnt want a situation where they will drain my airtime and proceded to use my supposed bis only to discover after few minutes that my balance of about #600 have been wiped out. And even the supposed reconnected subscription doesnt connect to the internet.

Honestly, i am getting tired of all these mess. Dont have the time for all this data/airtime fuss thats why i ignored all the iphones and android frenzy and stuck to my BB.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by CaptainMarvel(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mr Jide. please where are you? I cannot just use my sim card on my BlackBerry without loosing airtime despite I have an active subscription. this is getting frustrating. Please if you have anything to do with this, kindly undo whatever you had done on my line. customer care on 180 dont have an idea whats going on
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ezebrightike: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=JideSM post=43184095]

A new BBC plan is now active on your line. Please do a hard reset on your BB and connect to the internet.[/quote

That's correct, my sub is back and working fine.

Thank u!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Sarhyd(m): 7:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
How can I deactivate out of 2h plan, have used it pass 2hrs, but it seems to be making other sub I did after it slow
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by LiamMarshall(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Please where is the nearest mtn centre where I can perform a sim retrieval...I stay at ijaiye...Agbado
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2016
LiamMarshall:
Please where is the nearest mtn centre where I can perform a sim retrieval...I stay at ijaiye...Agbado

You can visit 16 ogunisi road ojodu berger , lagos for the SIM retrieval
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:20am On Mar 02, 2016
Sarhyd:
How can I deactivate out of 2h plan, have used it pass 2hrs, but it seems to be making other sub I did after it slow

The 2H plan does not affect other plans, if you have a data plan, you can simply power off and on and the new plan would take over but if an SME plan also do the same thing, try to browse and send feedback.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2016
ryfoz:

12.9mb? Something wey i just subscribe for, besides what i want is a way to check it myself as often as i want, if you don't want to expose any code here, reply me so i will drop my whatsapp number

The code to check your MTN Music+ balance is *559*2#. There are different plans and not all give 150MB some are 30MB while others are 50MB
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2016
CaptainMarvel:
Mr Jide. please where are you? I cannot just use my sim card on my BlackBerry without loosing airtime despite I have an active subscription. this is getting frustrating. Please if you have anything to do with this, kindly undo whatever you had done on my line. customer care on 180 dont have an idea whats going on

I am sorry for the delay in response, the issue is receiving urgent attention and would be resolved. Also feedback would be provided on what the resolution is.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by CaptainMarvel(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2016
JideSM:

I am sorry for the delay in response, the issue is receiving urgent attention and would be resolved. Also feedback would be provided on what the resolution is.
Pls quickly do. i am in dire situation here. They deduct my airtime with super speed the moment i insert the sim card in the phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.