Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570421 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Najwal: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hello @JideSM you ask me to DM you for my number, how do i do that coz the pm don't exactly give room to type anything here on nl.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by barbienazom(f): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good evening @JideSM pls how do I suscribe to the old mtn betaTalk tarrif plan?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Najwal: 4:45am On Jun 08, 2017
@jideSM i have pm you my email starts with avrill***@gmail.com please respond.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Najwal:
@jideSM i have pm you my email starts with avrill***@gmail.com please respond.

Hi Najwal , i've sent you a pm. Awaiting your reply. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2017
barbienazom:
Good evening @JideSM pls how do I suscribe to the old mtn betaTalk tarrif plan?

Hi barbienazom, kindly note that the MTN Beta talk tariff plan has been reviewed and you will not be able to subscribe to the old beta talk tariff. You can visit http://www.mtnonline.com/products-services/mtn-packages/super-saver/beta-talk for more details. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Najwal: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2017
JideSM:

Sent, thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dandsome: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
I am here to state that mtn has not changed
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by obaeko(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Goodevening @JideSM, I have been on MTN Beta talk tariff plan for some months now but recently recharged my phone twice but not given bonus on the recharges. Pls help, what could be wrong?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 09, 2017
Hi jidesm,how is everything?i have a little problem with mtn.I subscribed for the mtn 500mb night plan but i was charged from my main data.noticed it wen I got a message that my monthly data subscription was remaining 74mb.I had to quickly stop downloading,switched off my data network and on it back before they started charging from the night plan.pls I need a refund of my data...thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by busar(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2017
JideSM:

Hi barbienazom, kindly note that the MTN Beta talk tariff plan has been reviewed and you will not be able to subscribe to the old beta talk tariff. You can visit http://www.mtnonline.com/products-services/mtn-packages/super-saver/beta-talk for more details. Regards
sent you a mail.....
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2017
Dandsome:
I am here to state that mtn has not changed

So sorry Dandsome, i will appreciate if you can share the issue with me on this thread or via PM to enable me address appropriately. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2017
obaeko:
Goodevening @JideSM, I have been on MTN Beta talk tariff plan for some months now but recently recharged my phone twice but not given bonus on the recharges. Pls help, what could be wrong?

Hi obaeko, i'm truly sorry that this happened. Please send the affected mobile number via PM to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2017
nonsoma:
Hi jidesm,how is everything?i have a little problem with mtn.I subscribe for the mtn 500mb night plan but was chaged from my main data,noticed it wen I got a message that my monthly data subscription was remaining 74mb.I had to quickly stop downloading,switched off my data network and on it back before they started charging from the night plan.pls I need a refund of my data...thanks

Hi nonsoma, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number via the private message for checks and clarification. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by obaeko(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
JideSM:

Hi obaeko, i'm truly sorry that this happened. Please send the affected mobile number via PM to enable me run a check. Regards

Thanks. I really appreciate your prompt response and solution to the complaint.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by mayor23: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
" Y'ello, your purchase of Radio Station -Wazobia has failed due to insufficient balance.
Recharge your account and retry by sending anycmd to 33355 "

After mtn dealt with my remaining credit, I've been getting that message almost every other day.

How do I stop this?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Sanemind(m): 2:07am On Jun 10, 2017
JideSM:

hi my current sim is damage,it selects phones,is there anyway l can do a swap with ease
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by drkay(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello JideSM, I recently registered a SIM card and I need to use it on Monday morning for a project. it's yet to start working, please help me to run a check and fix it. the number is 09030690609. puk number : 51673557.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Danhumprey: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
JideSM:

. Regards
Sir, please you guys better fix this issue because I'm beginning to lose my mind. I noticed MTN keep deducting my airtime for no clear reason. everytime I recharge my line, I barely use the airtime only to notice that some amount has been deducted without any cogent reason. please fix this issue and my money refunded, because I can't imagine my money going down the drain just like that every time I recharge.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by samiclef10: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Good evening JideSm...Thanks for the awesome work you've been doing
I have an issue. Mtn keeps deducting air time from my account and Is don't seem to know why...tried calling customer care and mistakenly opted for hausa as my preferred language...since then I haven't been able retify the problem. Kindly help me fix it.
My digits are 08107813337 Yeah Idaho also welcome help on changing my language option back to English
I will be waiting in anticipation and also help me deactivate all subscription
dis is my numba agn 08107813337
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
mayor23:
" Y'ello, your purchase of Radio Station -Wazobia has failed due to insufficient balance.
Recharge your account and retry by sending anycmd to 33355 "

After mtn dealt with my remaining credit, I've been getting that message almost every other day.

How do I stop this?

Hi mayor23, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number via the private message to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by samiclef10: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
help me deacticate all mtn useleas subscriptions my num is 08107813337
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sanemind:
hi my current sim is damage,it selects phones,is there anyway l can do a swap with ease

Hi Sanemind, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre with a valid ID card, PUK and sim registration details to retrieve the line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
latestguy:
i don't like it please stop it

Hi latestguy, please be informed that your request for deactivation has been completed. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
drkay:
Hello JideSM, I recently registered a SIM card and I need to use it on Monday morning for a project. it's yet to start working, please help me to run a check and fix it. the number is 09030690609. puk number : 51673557.

Hi drkay, i'm truly sorry that this happened. Please be informed that your line is currently inactive as a result of non-chargeable activity within 48 hours of being registered. Kindly visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre to re-register the line. Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Danhumprey:
Sir, please you guys better fix this issue because I'm beginning to lose my mind. I noticed MTN keep deducting my airtime for no clear reason. everytime I recharge my line, I barely use the airtime only to notice that some amount has been deducted without any cogent reason. please fix this issue and my money refunded, because I can't imagine my money going down the drain just like that every time I recharge.

Hi Danhumprey, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number via private message to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
samiclef10:
Good evening JideSm...Thanks for the awesome work you've been doing
I have an issue. Mtn keeps deducting air time from my account and Is don't seem to know why...tried calling customer care and mistakenly opted for hausa as my preferred language...since then I haven't been able retify the problem. Kindly help me fix it.
My digits are 08107813337 Yeah Idaho also welcome help on changing my language option back to English
I will be waiting in anticipation and also help me deactivate all subscription
dis is my numba agn 08107813337

Hi samiclef10, apologies for the inconvenience. Checks revealed that you currently have active Game + subscription on your line. You can also manage all your Value Added Services (VAS) from the VAS menu. Simply dial *447#or *123*5#. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
samiclef10:
help me deacticate all mtn useleas subscriptions
my num is 08107813337

Hi samiclef10, apologies for the inconvenience. Checks revealed that you currently have active Game + subscription on your line. You can also manage all your Value Added Services (VAS) from the VAS menu. Simply dial *447#or *123*5#. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Danhumprey: 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Danhumprey, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number via private message to enable me run a check. Regards
I sent you a PM. please reply.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Danhumprey: 12:49am On Jun 12, 2017
JideSM:

Let me save you the time. here's the number.

please, do something about it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ORIJIN201(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
This is the third time consecutively you guys are deducting 8naira per text messages on my line. I taught it was the beta talk tariff I was on and switched to ipulse but it's thesame. You guys should fix this and return my money for me because money no easy to see these days. If not I will take you guys to twitter so the whole world will know the fraud you guys have been committing.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Baamivic: 5:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Good morning, I wanted to buy 300 Naira MTN card yesterday evening from my Access Bank account. The was debited from my account and MTN didn't credit my phone number. Pls, this is second time it happened to me. Kindly assist. My number is 08033658281, Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.