Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570780 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2017
Danhumprey:
Let me save you the time. here's the number. 09039242868.

please, do something about it

Hi Danhumprey, i've sent you a PM. Please check for clarification.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2017
ORIJIN201:
This is the third time consecutively you guys are deducting 8naira per text messages on my line. I taught it was the beta talk tariff I was on and switched to ipulse but it's thesame. You guys should fix this and return my money for me because money no easy to see these days. If not I will take you guys to twitter so the whole world will know the fraud you guys have been committing.

Hi ORIJIN201, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please send the affected mobile number via the private message to enable me run a check. Regards

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Baamivic:
Good morning, I wanted to buy 300 Naira MTN card yesterday evening from my Access Bank account. The was debited from my account and MTN didn't credit my phone number. Pls, this is second time it happened to me. Kindly assist. My number is 08033658281, Thanks.

Hi Baamivic, i'm truly sorry that this happened. Kindly note that there is an automated reversal process for failed airtime transaction. Please contact your Bank if the your line is NOT credited after 24 hours. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ORIJIN201(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2017
JideSM:

Hi ORIJIN201, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please send the affected mobile number via the private message to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
ORIJIN201:

Hi ORIJIN201, checks on your line revealed that you were billed N4 for each sms you've been sending. In addition, kindly note that an sms page should not exceed 160 characters. Regards

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yak(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
I noticed the mtn 4G is only in Lagos. so all of us shld move to Lagos?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
yak:
I noticed the mtn 4G is only in Lagos. so all of us shld move to Lagos?

Hi yak, the MTN 4G LTE is currently available in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Please visit http://mtnonline.com/4G for more details. Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ORIJIN201(m): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
JideSM:

Hi ORIJIN201, checks on your line revealed that you were billed N4 for each sms you've been sending. In addition, kindly note that an sms page should not exceed 160 characters. Regards
when did all that one start?
Make una no worry once my data subscription is expired am porting to airtel.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pators(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
MR MTN I TRIED TO UPGRADE MY SIM TO 4G.. AND MTN SAID MY SCHOOL IDCARD IS NO IDCARD.... SO IM THINKING OF GETTING BOKO HARAM IDCARD.... LUMBBISH
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kayusely70(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Kindly help check the problem with my line 08039137160 it's always saying busy whenever people dial to call me, thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2017
pators:
MR MTN I TRIED TO UPGRADE MY SIM TO 4G.. AND MTN SAID MY SCHOOL IDCARD IS NO IDCARD.... SO IM THINKING OF GETTING BOKO HARAM IDCARD.... LUMBBISH

So sorry about this pators, kindly note that a valid ID card includes Driver's License, Permanent Voter's card, International passport and National ID card ONLY. Regards

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2017
kayusely70:
Kindly help check the problem with my line 08039137160 it's always saying busy whenever people dial to call me, thanks

Hi kayusely70, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. A test call was made on your line and it was successful. You can power your device off and on then try receiving calls again. Let me know if the issue persists. Regards

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ayusadeg(m): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2017
ORIJIN201:
when did all that one start?
Make una no worry once my data subscription is expired am porting to airtel.
Even if you port to Airtel the same thing is still applicable, this has been since the inception of GSM in Nigeria once you exceed 1page SMS which is equal to 160characters, you will be charged for 2sms if you exceed 2pages you will be charged for 3sms i.e N12, henceforth please try to notice this whenever you are sending SMS, you will get the symbol of 1envelope or more depending on the characters you have attained, sorry JideSM for the interference, ORIJIN201 needs to be enlightened.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ORIJIN201(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2017
ayusadeg:

Even if you port to Airtel the same thing is still applicable, this has been since the inception of GSM in Nigeria once you exceed 1page SMS which is equal to 160characters, you will be charged for 2sms if you exceed 2pages you will be charged for 3sms i.e N12, henceforth please try to notice this whenever you are sending SMS, you will get the symbol of 1envelope or more depending on the characters you have attained, sorry JideSM for the interference, ORIJIN201 needs to be enlightened.
I don't use text messages frequently. Didn't know about that but that's too expensive. Will still port to airtel anyway, mtn has been very bad here.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by geegee13: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2017
Hello. Jide sm, my data balance comes up with two separate data balances and expiration dates. E.g: Yello, Your data balance; 0.0MB expires: 27/Jul/2017, Monthly: 453.88MB expires: 21/Jun/2017. I want to renew my monthly subscription ,so I would like to know how this would affect my current balance. Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ayusadeg(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
ORIJIN201:
I don't use text messages frequently. Didn't know about that but that's too expensive. Will still port to airtel anyway, mtn has been very bad here.
Lolzzzz, expensive? gone are those days it used to be N15 per SMS, if you are not conscious enough and it enters 2pages narrowly probably 161 characters, certainly no negotiation for that N30, you have wasted extra N15 for just a character like comma or full stop, thank God for NCC on their part.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
geegee13:
Hello. Jide sm, my data balance comes up with two separate data balances and expiration dates. E.g: Yello, Your data balance; 0.0MB expires: 27/Jul/2017, Monthly: 453.88MB expires: 21/Jun/2017. I want to renew my monthly subscription ,so I would like to know how this would affect my current balance. Thanks.

Hi geegee13, please note that validity periods will no longer be accumulated. The maximum validity period will now be 30 days. In addition, kindly send your mobile number via the private message for better clarification. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by henrycantona(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2017
I notice that mtn midnight plan is no more working have anyone experience it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Niniac62(f): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by oloet: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
@jidesm, I wanted to download urgently, so I subbed for 700mb weekly. I have been billed from my SME data instead of the weekly bundle,
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
henrycantona:
I notice that mtn midnight plan is no more working have anyone experience it

Hi henrycantona, so sorry to hear this. The service is very much available. Please provide your mobile number via PM to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Niniac62:

Hi Niniac62
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
oloet:
@jidesm, I wanted to download urgently, so I subbed for 700mb weekly. I have been billed from my SME data instead of the weekly bundle,

Hi oloet, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly provide the affected mobile number via private message to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Krak(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2017
JideSM:

Hi henrycantona, so sorry to hear this. The service is very much available. Please provide your mobile number via PM to enable me run a check. Regards

Pls how much does it cost to do a sim welcome back. I tried a road side agent here and they said it will cost 1, 500 Naira.

Is this true?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by macdon4all(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2017
JideSM:

Hi oloet, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly provide the affected mobile number via private message to enable me assist. Regards
hi pls is the 4G network still working cos have not bin able to use it,my location is port harcourt and even the free 4GB FOR 4G LTE that l was given still havent bin touched
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by guente02(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
@jideSm
Please I'll like to know how much does it cost to procure the MTN mobile electricity unit.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Msmither: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
I'm angry, yes I'm so angry...
I'm on the mtn pulse tarrif andjejely enjoying my 500 naira 1gb sub.

I bought a Camon CX and I was stated I would get the 20% bonus...
Happy and I decide to migrate to mtn betatalk...
I migrated and sub for the #500 750mb and was given 100mb bonus...
Now I had 1250 naira bonus airtime to call.. That was my strategy to get more value from my money...

But you guys messed me up...
I am not a fool,I know my rights as a consumer, and I have a brain for thinking...

I subscribe so I can browse with the data and not my bonus... 1250 airtime is not beans naw...
And you guys were playing ludo with my hard earned money...

I do not have the *131*200# code working do I need an explanation on why my airtime was being deducted instead of my data...

As a consumer,I have the right of being duely informed of the product I'm buying,
The right to expect the product to perform as specified...
The right to seek remedy,restitution and redress...
This is an unscrupulous business activity...
Why exploiting consumers...
These are shits you guys cannot try in other countries that have laws protecting consumers from manufacturers...

You guys are deducting my airtime instead of my data and I did not even receive a notification for it...

The one way dey vess me pass na when I recharge.. You guys start sending me sessages on how I can win some no existing product...
When did a network operator become a lotto company.. Misplaced priorities I call that...

Well enough of the talking...
I need back my airtime...very simple...
Thank you.....
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:00am On Jun 21, 2017
guente02:
@jideSm
Please I'll like to know how much does it cost to procure the MTN mobile electricity unit.

Hi, thank you for contacting us, you will be able to get the Mobile Electricity at any MTN office at N26,000 commitment fee and you will enjoy 24hours non stop electricity. You can also visit http://mtnonline.com/mtn-mobile-electricity for more details. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2017
Krak:

Pls how much does it cost to do a sim welcome back. I tried a road side agent here and they said it will cost 1, 500 Naira.

Is this true?

Hello, the SIM swap is done at MTN office with N150 for the welcome back pack. Please visit with a valid ID card and SIm details. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:05am On Jun 21, 2017
macdon4all:
hi pls is the 4G network still working cos have not bin able to use it,my location is port harcourt and even the free 4GB FOR 4G LTE that l was given still havent bin touched

Hello, the 4G LTE is available in PortHarcourt and you will enjoy fast internet access with 4G device and SIM. Visit any MTN office to upgrade your SIM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2017
Msmither:
I'm angry, yes I'm so angry...
I'm on the mtn pulse tarrif andjejely enjoying my 500 naira 1gb sub.

I bought a Camon CX and I was stated I would get the 20% bonus...
Happy and I decide to migrate to mtn betatalk...
I migrated and sub for the #500 750mb and was given 100mb bonus...
Now I had 1250 naira bonus airtime to call.. That was my strategy to get more value from my money...

But you guys messed me up...
I am not a fool,I know my rights as a consumer, and I have a brain for thinking...

I subscribe so I can browse with the data and not my bonus... 1250 airtime is not beans naw...
And you guys were playing ludo with my hard earned money...

I do not have the *131*200# code working do I need an explanation on why my airtime was being deducted instead of my data...

As a consumer,I have the right of being duely informed of the product I'm buying,
The right to expect the product to perform as specified...
The right to seek remedy,restitution and redress...
This is an unscrupulous business activity...
Why exploiting consumers...
These are shits you guys cannot try in other countries that have laws protecting consumers from manufacturers...

You guys are deducting my airtime instead of my data and I did not even receive a notification for it...

The one way dey vess me pass na when I recharge.. You guys start sending me sessages on how I can win some no existing product...
When did a network operator become a lotto company.. Misplaced priorities I call that...

Well enough of the talking...
I need back my airtime...very simple...
Thank you.....

Hi Msmither, i'm truly sorry that this happened. Please be informed that the Beta talk bonus airtime takes priority over active Data bundle. All chargeable activities (data,sms,calls) are billed first billed from the Beta talk bonus airtime. Let me know if you need more clarification. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by macdon4all(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2017
JideSM:

Hello, the 4G LTE is available in PortHarcourt and you will enjoy fast internet access with 4G device and SIM. Visit any MTN office to upgrade your SIM.
av done a swap already but haven't noticed any change Sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.