Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570600 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:31am On Jul 20, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:
Morning Sir Jide. Before posting my number here(or via mail), i would like to ask if there's a remote possibility of tracking my phone using my sim 'cause I lost it two days back and aside having time to get a sim retrieval, i would also like to know if i can still see my dear phone embarassed

Hi MasterEmmanu3l, so sorry about your lost phone. You can only retrieve your lost sim not phone on the network at the moment. However, there are device tracking apps like Android device manager, prey etc
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:41am On Jul 20, 2017
gkbiz2:
Dear Jide,

Please help me look into a problem on my line (07064551103). Every time I recharge my line, the money disappears! Apart from my Whatsapp subscription of 150 Naira for 1 month, I do not have any other subscription on my line. Please help resolve the issue. This problem started on July 16,2017. It happened again this morning. Thank you.

Hi gkbiz2, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please be informed that you can now manage all your Value Added Services (VAS) from the VAS menu. Simply dial *447# or *123*5#. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nbote(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Nbote, all the failed transactions on SME data share have been resolved. Let me know if this issue has been resolved. Regards

Confirmed and Thanks once again... But u know for some of us who have subbed for more data we cant share d refunded data anymore ..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dbrown(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nbote:

Confirmed and Thanks once again... But u know for some of us who have subbed for more data we cant share d refunded data anymore ..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dbrown(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hello, is there anyway I can do a welcome back over the net? am very far from town..would spend up to 3k going to town to get it done. Though have gotten a welcome back sim pack!
Any help?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
dbrown:
Hello, is there anyway I can do a welcome back over the net? am very far from town..would spend up to 3k going to town to get it done. Though have gotten a welcome back sim pack!
Any help?

Hi dbrown, kindly note that welcome back can ONLY be performed at the MTN Walk-in centre not online. Let me know your location so i can direct you to the nearest MTN Walk-in centre. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rajman45(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2017
Good morning Mr jide, mtn usually connect each customer with his/her respective banks for easily top up using*904*amount# I recently open an account with one of the commercial banks around. But the particular bank account is not connected with the started code, each time I want to top up directly. I normally sees my order banks.... Pls help out
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jameshow: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2017
Pls MTN how can I know the owner of a private number disturbing me
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:30am On Jul 27, 2017
Rajman45:
Good morning Mr jide, mtn usually connect each customer with his/her respective banks for easily top up using*904*amount# I recently open an account with one of the commercial banks around. But the particular bank account is not connected with the started code, each time I want to top up directly. I normally sees my order banks.... Pls help out

Hi Rajman45, so sorry for the inconvenience. The *904*amount# service is called MTN On Demand service which allows subscribers to buy airtime directly from their bank accounts via a code at their convenience, anytime, anywhere. Subscribers can buy airtime to a maximum of N3000. However, currently there are 7 banks on the platform, they are: Zenith Bank, Diamond Bank, Stanbic Bank, FCMB, Fidelity bank, First bank, Access bank. Please confirm if your Bank is listed. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:35am On Jul 27, 2017
jameshow:
Pls MTN how can I know the owner of a private number disturbing me

Hi jameshow, kindly note that the service is currently not available on the network. However, you can download some call apps like True Caller etc. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rajman45(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Rajman45, so sorry for the inconvenience. The *904*amount# service is called MTN On Demand service which allows subscribers to buy airtime directly from their bank accounts via a code at their convenience, anytime, anywhere. Subscribers can buy airtime to a maximum of N3000. However, currently there are 7 banks on the platform, they are: Zenith Bank, Diamond Bank, Stanbic Bank, FCMB, Fidelity bank, First bank, Access bank. Please confirm if your Bank is listed. Regards

Yes sir, am using Fidelity bank.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by moboladapo: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2017
Hi. I am pissed of by mtn's fraudulent acts! This morning I got an sms telling me of a 'successful' suscription to one 'Vee-tee' rubbish that I did not do. N100 was deducted from my credit balance and when I sent 'Stop' to the number below d message, another N30 was deducted while the foolish service is yet to be cancelled. What kind of rubbish is that? I recall you helped me some months ago to put a stop to similar unsolicited messages. Can u pls do it again and ensure my N130 is returned because this is still fresh and can be verified. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2017
moboladapo:
Hi. I am pissed of by mtn's fraudulent acts! This morning I got an sms telling me of a 'successful' suscription to one 'Vee-tee' rubbish that I did not do. N100 was deducted from my credit balance and when I sent 'Stop' to the number below d message, another N30 was deducted while the foolish service is yet to be cancelled. What kind of rubbish is that? I recall you helped me some months ago to put a stop to similar unsolicited messages. Can u pls do it again and ensure my N130 is returned because this is still fresh and can be verified. Thank you.

Hi moboladapo, so sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number via the private message to enable me look into this. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by moboladapo: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
JideSM:

Hi moboladapo, so sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number via the private message to enable me look into this. Regards
. Sorry I don't know how to PC on this platform. My number is 08036568091. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by moboladapo: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2017
JideSM:

. The matter is still pending please and I am seriously aggrieved. The idiots just sent me another message that the unsolicited service will be renewed unless I send STOP. I send STOP yesterday and had N30 deducted, still nothing was stopped. This is gross injustice!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Tnot(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
TNOT MTN DATA PRICE LIST
1GB ⇒₦600
2GB ⇒₦1200
3GB ⇒₦1800
5GB ⇒₦2700
3 MONTHS VALIDITY
BANK TRANSFER ONLY

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08034718381
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2017
moboladapo:
. The matter is still pending please and I am seriously aggrieved. The idiots just sent me another message that the unsolicited service will be renewed unless I send STOP. I send STOP yesterday and had N30 deducted, still nothing was stopped. This is gross injustice!

Hi moboladapo, i'm truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please be informed that the service has been deactivated and your line has been refunded with N200. Regards

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ismail0007(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
They are using all these avenues to make money. On the 20th of this month, I received an SMS that I have subscribed for one Bizcom WAP portal and was charged 50. On the 25th again, I received an alert again that I've been charged 100 for subscribing to monthly audio digest sport monthly. I called their customer care, threatened fire and brimstone, the guy just calmly told me that he's cancelled the subscription but unfortunately he would not be able to return my money

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by GnJ: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
How can I start an Mtn vtu SME business.
Please cause I need to start up something.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
ismail0007:
They are using all these avenues to make money. On the 20th of this month, I received an SMS that I have subscribed for one Bizcom WAP portal and was charged 50. On the 25th again, I received an alert again that I've been charged 100 for subscribing to monthly audio digest sport monthly. I called their customer care, threatened fire and brimstone, the guy just calmly told me that he's cancelled the subscription but unfortunately he would not be able to return my money

Hi ismail0007, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please send the affected mobile number via the private message to enable me look into this. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
GnJ:
How can I start an Mtn vtu SME business.
Please cause I need to start up something.

Hi GnJ, you will be contacted shortly. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by moboladapo: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
JideSM:

Hi moboladapo, i'm truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please be informed that the service has been deactivated and your line has been refunded with N200. Regards
. Many thanks to you, Jide. Refund acknowledged.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by oyewilliams(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
why did you guys scrap the bonus i get on every monthly subscription , not just that you guys split the bandwidth into two, data and bonus data...wtf...now i wont be able to use night plan until i exhaust my bonus data angry
i used to get 1.5gb with bonus up to 2gb now i get 1gb with 500mb bonus

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ebubemg(m): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
JideSM:

MTN is deducting money from this phone number for no reason, cancel all plans that is taking the money
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dam5reey(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
oyewilliams:
why did you guys scrap the bonus i get on every monthly subscription , not just that you guys split the bandwidth into two, data and bonus data...wtf...now i wont be able to use night plan until i exhaust my bonus data angry
i used to get 1.5gb with bonus up to 2gb now i get 1gb with 500mb bonus

Kirikata..
End of MTN data subscription...
Once subscriber drop, then you will get better offer.. angry
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bosslady001: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2017
mtn is not crediting my acct. mtn wants 2 ruin me
I tried 2 recharge from my acct (access bank) on 31st of July , immediately d bank deducted d money from my acct and dats #1000, no msg from mtn till today, as if that's not even enough. this morning again around 8:30 I recharge #10 000(ten thousand naira), cos I don't have ATM card 2 withdraw and I'm fucking broke ,I was hoping to sell d credit so I'll hav cash on me , then immediately after d transaction access bank debited d acct , waiting for mtn to credit me, nothing till now .. Im not myself right now . why is mtn like dis .. pls sir u need 2 find solution on time cos I'm stranded . I can even send d msgs access bank sent me both on SMS and email don't let hunger kill me here o
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Oju4190: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2017
Pls can I retrieve my Mtn sim by presenting temporary national identity card.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Donald2368: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2017
Hello sir, it seems all my effort yo solve this problem on my line is in vain,,have been calling mtn customer care and yet no solution to the problem,,have registerd my line twice in space of 2weeks yet not helping,,went to an mtn office was told my line has expired and that i have to do a welcome back, which i knw its not true, buh i sha obyed and did the welcome back that day,up till now no solution, ..THE PROBLEM IS THAT I CAN CALL WITH MY LINE,,I CAN RECHARGE ON MY LINE,I CANT SEND A TEXT..AL I CAN DO IS RECIEVE CALL, AND MESSAGES,AND CAN ALSO DIAL 180...WHICH NONE OF THE ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE REPS,,HAVE ASSISTED ME A BIT...PLS IF YOU CAN HELP I WILL BE HAPPY..THANKS IN ANTICIPATION...EMMANUEL
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Marvel1206: 7:44am On Aug 03, 2017
JideSM:

Hi JideSM, I mistakenly transferred N1200 to a wrong number--- 07033887549---is it possible to get it back? The intended number is 07033887548
My number- 08103949377

I called the number but i was told it doesn't exist
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Ebubemg:

MTN is deducting money from this phone number for no reason, cancel all plans that is taking the money

Hi Ebubemg, so sorry for the inconvenience. Checks on your line show that you currently have an active Facebook Daily Bundle. In addition, you can now manage all your Value Added Services (VAS) from the VAS menu. Simply dial *447# or *123*5. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2017
bosslady001:
mtn is not crediting my acct. mtn wants 2 ruin me
I tried 2 recharge from my acct (access bank) on 31st of July , immediately d bank deducted d money from my acct and dats #1000, no msg from mtn till today, as if that's not even enough. this morning again around 8:30 I recharge #10 000(ten thousand naira), cos I don't have ATM card 2 withdraw and I'm fucking broke ,I was hoping to sell d credit so I'll hav cash on me , then immediately after d transaction access bank debited d acct , waiting for mtn to credit me, nothing till now .. Im not myself right now . why is mtn like dis .. pls sir u need 2 find solution on time cos I'm stranded . I can even send d msgs access bank sent me both on SMS and email don't let hunger kill me here o

Hi bosslady001, i'm truly sorry that this happened. Please send your mobile number via the private message to enable me run a check. Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.