Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (589721 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hello JideSM

Please can you help me retrieve my call log from last week Friday.

I have an important issue to attend to with a particular number.

Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
OduduaDefender:
Hello MTN.
I ported my Sim from Glo to MTN on 18/01/18, since then I have not been able to receive SMS on the line (especially internet SMS). Because of this, I,ve not been able to access my Binance and Bitcoin wallet since I used the ported number for my 2FA. This is negative affecting me. Please help me out.
Expecting your response ASAP. Thanks.

Hi OduduaDefender, so sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly send the affected mobile number via E-mail message to enable me assist. Regards

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Bilal:

Hello JideSM

Please can you help me retrieve my call log from last week Friday.

I have an important issue to attend to with a particular number.

Regards

Hi Bilal, you can check your call log using MyMTN app. kindly text MYMTN to 5018, a link to download MyMTN app will be sent in as SMS to your phone.You can also download the app from App Store or Google play
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Thanks Jide but I have already tried that option in addition to the Web self service.

I have tried many times to explain to your agents on your website chat but somehow they only respond by referring me to the app or the self service.

The app will not open as it keeps returning an error "server inaccessible". The self service on the other hand keeps saying eCare services not available now.

So kindly help to check from your end.

Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Bossman(m): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2018
MyMTN app stopped working a few months ago. It displays a server error or something like that.

JideSM:

Hi Bilal, you can check your call log using MyMTN app. kindly text MYMTN to 5018, a link to download MyMTN app will be sent in as SMS to your phone.You can also download the app from App Store or Google play
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by simplyakinz(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
I Went To MTN Office At Okeilewo, Abk To Make An Enquiry About 13k Phone. The Person I Met Said He Didnt Knw Anytin About The Phone. I Was Just Suprise! Is The Phone Is In Stock? If Yes, Where Can I Get It In Sagamu Or Ijebuode?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2018
asuustrike2009:
There are some questions I need to clarify from MTN
1. The MTN yhello box can it be programmed to work for me alone since it might be risky hanging it outside
2.If there is no sun, can it discharge electricity?
3. For how long would I pay to acquire it?

Hi asuustrike2009,

1. Yes it is programmed for only you, the installer will advise you where the Lumos device Solar panel can be placed
2. No please. Lumos uses solar electricity which is produced by converting sunlight to electricity. The energy is generated through a photo voltaic process and converted into DC electricity stored inside battery and made available for use
3. One-time payment of 26,000 NGN. After 5 years of use and 1800 paid days, the system becomes yours to own

Please visit https://mtnonline.com/lumos for more details
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2018
Bilal:

Thanks Jide but I have already tried that option in addition to the Web self service.

I have tried many times to explain to your agents on your website chat but somehow they only respond by referring me to the app or the self service.

The app will not open as it keeps returning an error "server inaccessible". The self service on the other hand keeps saying eCare services not available now.

So kindly help to check from your end.

Thanks

Hi Bilal, so sorry for the inconvenience caused by the app. Have you tried deleting and re-installing MyMTN app? Also kindly confirm if the web self service link you tried accessing is https://selfcareportal.mtnonline.com/#/login . If Yes, Please send your mobile number via Email-message to enable me run further checks. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2018
Bossman:
MyMTN app stopped working a few months ago. It displays a server error or something like that.

Hi Bossman, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience regarding the app. Have you tried deleting and re-installing MyMTN app? Also kindly confirm if the web self service link you tried accessing is https://selfcareportal.mtnonline.com/#/login . If Yes, Please send your mobile number via Email-message to enable me run further checks. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2018
simplyakinz:
I Went To MTN Office At Okeilewo, Abk To Make An Enquiry About 13k Phone. The Person I Met Said He Didnt Knw Anytin About The Phone. I Was Just Suprise! Is The Phone Is In Stock? If Yes, Where Can I Get It In Sagamu Or Ijebuode?

Hi simplyakinz, please visit 13 folabade street ijebu ode or No 10 Akarigbo Road Shagamu, Ogun State.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nbote(m): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2018
Oga JideSM, Greetings to U... I have a complaint to make concerning one of my Mtn numbers 07037685200.. Ive always allocated data to d line for use and had no reasons to complain until recently wen I noticed D Ntwrk now seems to drain d data at will whether I use it or not... D most recent one was quite glaring and inexcusable cos I had resorted to switching off my data and still yet in less dan a week jus like dat d data is gone again...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jboixxx: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
JideSM:

Hi simplyakinz, please visit 13 folabade street ijebu ode or No 10 Akarigbo Road Shagamu, Ogun State.
Do I still have my data refund in the kitty as earlier noted?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2018
jboixxx:

Do I still have my data refund in the kitty as earlier noted?

Hi jboixxx, I've contacted you several times, your line was switched off. I was also informed that you were contacted via MTN180 twitter, you didn't respond as well. Let me know whenever you're available.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2018
Nbote:
Oga JideSM, Greetings to U... I have a complaint to make concerning one of my Mtn numbers 07037685200.. Ive always allocated data to d line for use and had no reasons to complain until recently wen I noticed D Ntwrk now seems to drain d data at will whether I use it or not... D most recent one was quite glaring and inexcusable cos I had resorted to switching off my data and still yet in less dan a week jus like dat d data is gone again...

Hi Nbote, i' truly sorry about the data experience. I'll contact you shortly
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jboixxx: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
JideSM:

Hi jboixxx, I've contacted you several times, your line was switched off. I was also informed that you were contacted via MTN180 twitter, you didn't respond as well. Let me know whenever you're available.
Ha! I missed 2 calls from 180 2weeks ago truly and I responded to Twitter DM that I'll notify them when ready.
The line's is always available, at least, for the past 2 weeks now. You can put a call through anytime, sir.
Thanks.

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Bossman(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thanks JideSM - Reinstalling the app worked this time. Hopefully it stays so. grin grin

JideSM:

Hi Bossman, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience regarding the app. Have you tried deleting and re-installing MyMTN app? Also kindly confirm if the web self service link you tried accessing is https://selfcareportal.mtnonline.com/#/login . If Yes, Please send your mobile number via Email-message to enable me run further checks. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Easy023(m): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
Gud evening, i'm having issue with one of my mtn sim(09037321061). i can't make call or browse with it. But i do receive call nd messages on it.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Easy023:
Gud evening, i'm having issue with one of my mtn sim(09037321061). i can't make call or browse with it. But i do receive call nd messages on it.

Hi Easy023, so sorry for the difficulty experienced in making calls or browse. I'll contact you shortly. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by deewon56: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
JideSM:

Hi Easy023, so sorry for the difficulty experienced in making calls or browse. I'll contact you shortly. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Hopez456(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
JideSM:

Good day sir. Thumb up for the good work you're doing here. Pls I need info about Mtn CUG not corporate oo. Between me and bae. Needs the price and the hour of talk time. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by GombeMan: 5:31am On Feb 05, 2018
Hello JideSM,
I want MTN to stop a particular sms to my line no. 08034727360.
The sms is:

Your Renewal to 1.5GB Monthly Plan failed due to Insufficient Balance. Your data plan will be activated when you recharge. To cancel, send NO126 to 131

If i text NO126 to 131, i get reply:

You do not have auto-renewal active for 6GB Weekdays 7am-7pm Mon-Fri

Kindly assist
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by koolvin12(m): 6:15am On Feb 05, 2018
Hi,
Is it that there's no 4G LTE network in owerri? I recently upgraded my sim to a 4G enabled but I am yet to receive the signal on my phone.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by worldgee: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
MTN, PLS RETURN MY 10GB+ EXISTING DATA.

To whom it may concern.

I hv dis mtn sim (0803...080) with over 10gb active data got frm diff previous roll-over, being reserved for a particular project work. This was to expire Feb.4 but I did a top up dat extended it to Feb.5-2018 @ 00:21hrs And I always ensure I have enough airtime balance to enable auto-renewal and to avoid data loss.

However, in readiness for d auto renewal I tried recharging my line since late last night of Feb.4 breaking till early hour of d today (Feb.5) but dis wasn't successful. With several attempts it persisted. I saw it as d usual ntwk problem and expecting it to be over soon, at least before d expiration. Tried calling mtn 180 still no way through.

While still on this @ 00:22hrs, I received a txt msg frm mtn "Oops! Renewal of 1.5gb...... was not successful". While attempting to reach mtn CS again, @ 00:24hrs I got another txt msg frm mtn "Renewal of 1.5gb.... successful". (See all screenshots below wt time received).

Relieved dat d airtime has eventually recharged and d data auto-renewal done, I went ahead to check my data balance but to my utmost surprise, mtn only credited me with d usual 1.5gb data and its bonus BUT NEVER ROLLED OVER MY EXISTING DATA.

Mtn pls I need my data refund.

JideSM, pls help out......do d needful.

Thanks all.

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
deewon56:
pls can u help me with retrieving my contact on 08130419550 coz I lost this sim and have gotten it retrieve but all the contact are no were to be found

Hi deewon56, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please visit https://mtnnigeria.weballynis.gemalto.com/CloudBackup/index.html to retrieve your contacts provided you did MTN Back up before the line was lost
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hopez456:
Good day sir. Thumb up for the good work you're doing here. Pls I need info about Mtn CUG not corporate oo. Between me and bae. Needs the price and the hour of talk time. Thanks in anticipation.

Hi Hopez456, please be informed that the minimum of lines required for MTN CUG is 10. There is NO CUG for Family and Friends (Spouses, Children and Relations). MTN Close User Group (CUG) solution is ONLY targeted at SMEs and Corporate organisations with Certificate of Incorporation.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
GombeMan:
Hello JideSM,
I want MTN to stop a particular sms to my line no. 08034727360.
The sms is:

Your Renewal to 1.5GB Monthly Plan failed due to Insufficient Balance. Your data plan will be activated when you recharge. To cancel, send NO126 to 131

If i text NO126 to 131, i get reply:

You do not have auto-renewal active for 6GB Weekdays 7am-7pm Mon-Fri

Kindly assist

Hi GombeMan, please be informed that your request has been completed.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
koolvin12:
Hi,
Is it that there's no 4G LTE network in owerri? I recently upgraded my sim to a 4G enabled but I am yet to receive the signal on my phone.

Hi koolvin12, please be informed that MTN 4G LTE is ONLY available in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt at the moment.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
worldgee:
MTN, PLS RETURN MY 10GB+ EXISTING DATA.

To whom it may concern.

I hv dis mtn sim (0803...080) with over 10gb active data got frm diff previous roll-over, being reserved for a particular project work. This was to expire Feb.4 but I did a top up dat extended it to Feb.5-2018 @ 00:21hrs And I always ensure I have enough airtime balance to enable auto-renewal and to avoid data loss.

However, in readiness for d auto renewal I tried recharging my line since late last night of Feb.4 breaking till early hour of d today (Feb.5) but dis wasn't successful. With several attempts it persisted. I saw it as d usual ntwk problem and expecting it to be over soon, at least before d expiration. Tried calling mtn 180 still no way through.

While still on this @ 00:22hrs, I received a txt msg frm mtn "Oops! Renewal of 1.5gb...... was not successful". While attempting to reach mtn CS again, @ 00:24hrs I got another txt msg frm mtn "Renewal of 1.5gb.... successful". (See all screenshots below wt time received).

Relieved dat d airtime has eventually recharged and d data auto-renewal done, I went ahead to check my data balance but to my utmost surprise, mtn only credited me with d usual 1.5gb data and its bonus BUT NEVER ROLLED OVER MY EXISTING DATA.

Mtn pls I need my data refund.

JideSM, pls help out......do d needful.

Thanks all.

Hi worldgee, so sorry about the data roll over issue. Please provide your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me assist.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by worldgee: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
JideSM:
Hi worldgee, so sorry about the data roll over issue. Please provide your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me assist.
Thnks for your prompt response. I've already sent u a mail and clearly indicated d affected mtn line. Thnks as I await your favorable reply.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jboixxx: 4:53am On Feb 06, 2018
JideSM:

Good morning. Didn't hear from you again! Anyways, the line now has an active data bundle, kindly restore as noted.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
worldgee:
Thnks for your prompt response. I've already sent u a mail and clearly indicated d affected mtn line. Thnks as I await your favorable reply.

Hi worldgee, i've replied your mail. I'll provide feedback

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (256) (Reply)

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.