Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (569018 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BabyApple(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
JideSM:

Hi bomboyi, so sorry for the inconvenience. I'll contact you shortly. Regards
Hey Mr JideSm .. This is the Copy of affidavit that i took to the MTN office at Ozone Cinema Sabo - Yaba.. I sent message to the MTN Facebook Page the same dai sent message to you.. I got a response from them that i can use the Court Affidavit for my sim swap.. On getting to the office today again.. i meet another agent called David Okpukpu.. He said i can do a sim swap with court affidavit.. he said MTN does not accept any form of Court affidavit
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jboixxx: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
BabyApple:
Hey Mr JideSm .. This is the Copy of affidavit that i took to the MTN office at Ozone Cinema Sabo - Yaba.. I sent message to the MTN Facebook Page the same dai sent message to you.. I got a response from them that i can use the Court Affidavit for my sim swap.. On getting to the office today again.. i meet another agent called David Okpukpu.. He said i can do a sim swap with court affidavit.. he said MTN does not accept any form of Court affidavit
Share this affidavit privately or blurr out your direct info like name, address, picture.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BabyApple(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
thanks bro
jboixxx:

Share this affidavit privately or blurr out your direct info like name, address, picture.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Tholley(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hello. please can I follow the procedures on your page: https://www.mtn.co.za/Pages/SIMSwap.aspx?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2967627927 to do a sim swap
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dyt(f): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ewooooo

Please someone should help biko
It was after I recharged I found out my line has been blocked biko how do I get my money back or how can I transfer to someone?

Eeepppp meeeee
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by duwdu: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
I thought to ask straight on here, please: What/which is the best current calling package to Canada/the US on the MTN network, and how to buy/subscribe?

(To put this in proper perspective, I was a former regular on GB750, for instance, but unsure of it's current status?)

Thanks.

P34c3
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jboixxx: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
duwdu, international calls is .20k per sec on Pulse, but not sure if it's across all plans.
GB750 still active? Rocked that package well when 1st introduced. one of the best offers of mtn, if not the best, till date.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by duwdu: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
That's helpful so far, jboixxx, thanks.

P34c3
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dyt(f): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2017
Dyt:
Ewooooo

It was after I recharged I found out my line has been blocked biko how do I get my money back or how can I transfer to someone?

Eeepppp meeeee

cry cry cry
No one here?

JideSM
Tayoccu

Someone EPP me
That money cannot go like that
I need to share the airtime

Biko

Mynd44
Are you laughing?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by forandy(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2017
For over 3 days now, my Mtn line's been giving the 'switched off' error message whenever my line is dialled. Any way to resolve it?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Danhumprey: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Danhumprey, i'm truly sorry for the inconvenience. I've replied your email. Please check and revert. Regards
Hi! you have not replied me....
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by CosmicJames(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Dreydoe, yes please. Kindly visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre with a valid ID card to upgrade your sim to 4G
Each time I recharge, a deduction of N50 happen on my line. But I haven't sub to anything.
Please check what's up on my line, and remove it from mtnplay or anything that is causing the deduction

07036741556 is the line

Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2017
Goldcheddar:
Hello, please can my birth certificate be used to retrieve my MTN sim card in place of an ID?

Hi Goldcheddar, no please. A valid ID card is a very important requirement for sim swap. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2017
iyke926:
JideSM, can one port twice to another network in within a week plus or 2 weeks? sad

Hi iyke926, please be informed that you have to remain with one network for at least 45 days before they can move to any other network. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2017
Tholley:
Hello. please can I follow the procedures on your page: https://www.mtn.co.za/Pages/SIMSwap.aspx?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2967627927 to do a sim swap

Hi Tholley, Kindy visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre to perform a sim swap. The requirements for sim swap include:
1. Welcome back pack
2. SIM Certificate (PUK number)
3. Frequently dialed numbers (minimum of 3)
4. Valid ID card
5. SIM registration details.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2017
Dyt:
Ewooooo

Eeepppp meeeee

Hi Ewooooo, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide the affected mobile number and also an alternative number to reach you via Email message to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dyt(f): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Ewooooo, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide the affected mobile number and also an alternative number to reach you via Email message to enable me assist. Regards

I just want how I can transfer the money
Biko
Ididayat21@gmail.com
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2017
forandy:
For over 3 days now, my Mtn line's been giving the 'switched off' error message whenever my line is dialled. Any way to resolve it?

Hi forandy, i'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Kindly send your mobile number via Email message to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2017
Danhumprey:
Hi! you have not replied me....

Please check your Email.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
CosmicJames:

Each time I recharge, a deduction of N50 happen on my line. But I haven't sub to anything.
Please check what's up on my line, and remove it from mtnplay or anything that is causing the deduction

07036741556 is the line

Thank you

Hi CosmicJames, please be informed that your request for deactivation has been completed. You can also dial *447# to manage active Value added services on your line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by CosmicJames(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
JideSM:

Hi CosmicJames, please be informed that your request for deactivation has been completed. You can also dial *447# to manage active Value added services on your line. Regards
Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dyt:

I just want how I can transfer the money
Biko
Ididayat21@gmail.com

Please send an alternative mobile number to reach you via Email message. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dyt(f): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
JideSM:

Please send an alternative mobile number to reach you via Email message. Regards

Sent you PM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ybalogs(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
MTN is indeed a fraud. Why should there be a charge for transferring credit from my phone to another? Also the charge on borrow me credit will never be understood as we pay back still. This should stop this 2017. We don't want rubbish to follow us into 2018 biko.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
JideSM:

Hi iyke926, please be informed that you have to remain with one network for at least 45 days before they can move to any other network. Regards

Thanks sad
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
jboixxx:

seems the Nairaland email ish is back... here's d no:

Hi jboixxx, i've been trying to reach you on your mobile number but it was switched off. let me know whenever you're available. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by badaru1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
On the 15th of 2017 at about 5.43pm I got 2 messages from Mtn that my one time password is bla blah blah, knowing I didn’t request for any password change, I ignored the messages. Few minutes later, I got another message from Mtn again that My sim swap request is about been completed, this time around, I became afraid and I immediately called Mtn CS. After laying my complain, the CS officer told me there wasn’t any cause for alarm, that it might be a system error. At about 7pm, I realized I couldn’t make or receive call on my line again. The line has no network on my phone. When I tried calling the line, it showed the line busy, that means someone’s else was using it. I immediately called my bank to put restriction on my account. I also post a message on my Facebook wall and my WhatsApp contacts that my line has been hacked. I tried calling Mtn CustomerCare with another network but it was not going. The following day, I went to Mtn office in my area to get the issue sorted and got my line back.

I asked the officer if he could tell me who did the illegal swapping, he asked to I should write a formal complain. The next Monday I wrote formal complain, but to my surprise, when I went to Marina office to drop the letter, CS lady refused to collect the letter, that I have to take it to Mtn office in Ikoyi. I dropped the letter since Monday last week, till this moment, Mtn has not deemed it necessary to respond to my complaint. I called their 505 line this morning, the lady that answered me said I should go back to their Ikoyi office for the response. Can you imagine that? Fast forward, this evening, I got a similar one time password sms again. Am afraid by tomorrow I will port my line to another network until Mtn sort themselves out.

How is it possible to swap a sim without the owner present?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ybalogs(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2017
Whats with this message please :

Y’ello, You have been rewarded by MTN for your Data Subscription/Renewal, with 30 Days Comedy+ Free Plan until 2018-01-27 (No Auto Renewal). Click http://comedy.mtnonline.com to sign in with your phone number and enjoy tons of funny videos absolutely FREE. Thank you for choosing MTN, to opt out of FREE plan, text Stop 30 to 2100.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
badaru1:
On the 15th of 2017 at about 5.43pm I got 2 messages from Mtn that my one time password is bla blah blah, knowing I didn’t request for any password change, I ignored the messages. Few minutes later, I got another message from Mtn again that My sim swap request is about been completed, this time around, I became afraid and I immediately called Mtn CS. After laying my complain, the CS officer told me there wasn’t any cause for alarm, that it might be a system error. At about 7pm, I realized I couldn’t make or receive call on my line again. The line has no network on my phone. When I tried calling the line, it showed the line busy, that means someone’s else was using it. I immediately called my bank to put restriction on my account. I also post a message on my Facebook wall and my WhatsApp contacts that my line has been hacked. I tried calling Mtn CustomerCare with another network but it was not going. The following day, I went to Mtn office in my area to get the issue sorted and got my line back.

I asked the officer if he could tell me who did the illegal swapping, he asked to I should write a formal complain. The next Monday I wrote formal complain, but to my surprise, when I went to Marina office to drop the letter, CS lady refused to collect the letter, that I have to take it to Mtn office in Ikoyi. I dropped the letter since Monday last week, till this moment, Mtn has not deemed it necessary to respond to my complaint. I called their 505 line this morning, the lady that answered me said I should go back to their Ikoyi office for the response. Can you imagine that? Fast forward, this evening, I got a similar one time password sms again. Am afraid by tomorrow I will port my line to another network until Mtn sort themselves out.

How is it possible to swap a sim without the owner present?

Hi badaru1, so sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced by this. Please be informed that this reported issue will be looked into and I'll provide feedback on it. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
ybalogs:
Whats with this message please :

Y’ello, You have been rewarded by MTN for your Data Subscription/Renewal, with 30 Days Comedy+ Free Plan until 2018-01-27 (No Auto Renewal). Click http://comedy.mtnonline.com to sign in with your phone number and enjoy tons of funny videos absolutely FREE. Thank you for choosing MTN, to opt out of FREE plan, text Stop 30 to 2100.

Hi ybalogs, MTN Comedy Plus Service is an exciting service that allows users to view comedy videos provided by the content providers in 4 different categories.
• Skits.
• Stand-up.
• Episodes (cut-out from movies and TV Shows).
• Animation.
The 3 months campaign is simply MTNs way of rewarding its Data users with funny videos online, this holiday season, for a 3 months period, both existing and new Data users Strictly on “Weekly and Monthly Data Plans (including 1 month, 2 months and 3 months plans)” can enjoy Comedy+ for free, by activating new and renewing existing data plans ( Weekly and monthly plans only).
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by olamike: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
What is the requirement for CUG please respond
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:45am On Dec 29, 2017
olamike:
What is the requirement for CUG please respond

Hi olamike, please note that MTN CUG is for SMEs and Corporate organisations who possess Certificate of Incorporation. The minimum number of lines required is 10. If you are interested, send your email address and mobile number via PM or Email message to enable me assist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.