Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (569694 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by omoelu1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
JideSM:

Our apologies. Please send your phone number via e-mail.
yet to hear anything from you since yesterday
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Itydee(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
JideSM
I have a problem.
Tried to download a song Sekem by MC Galaxy last night using the WAPDAM downloader. I had 1gb normal subscription and 33mb outstanding from the bonus 500mb given by MTN. within 10 mins I got a message from MTN that I have exhausted 50% of my 1GB data plan. I did not understand, 10 mins latter another message came telling me 75% is gone. Meanwhile the video is still waiting to download. after 2 mins another message came that my 100% data plan has been exhausted. Up till now the song has not been completely downloaded. The song is a miserly 20mb- though this is big, I cant compare 20mb to the loss of 1 gb and 33mb bonus in a space of 30 minutes. and the download is only 60% completed.
Please kindly decipher what could have gone wrong and restore my GB. it cost me 3500 naira which I just bundled on Saturday 30th August and was supposed to last me 1 month.
I await your prompt response otherwise I will stop using MTN and port to Etisalat which my company is using. All my kids and my wife and my group friends will equally port because we find this very unacceptable and provocative.
My MTN Number is 07034223432. I do not have airtime to send the messages now but will do so latter
I am using another line to send this message to you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Donsammi(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2014
hey! Mtn nigeria i want you guys to please cancel/unsubscribe me from mtn music+ monthly trial.. My younger one did the subs. Not me... Please i d0nt want any side effect on my sim..07068203297
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2014
JideSM: Your transfer pin reset was successful.

my problem has been resolved THANKS
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
femi4: Don't skip this again, its getting to 24hrs

Send your phone number.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Donsammi: hey! Mtn nigeria i want you guys to please cancel/unsubscribe me from mtn music+ monthly trial.. My younger one did the subs. Not me... Please i d0nt want any side effect on my sim..07068203297

Send Stop to 5900 to cancel auto-renewal.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lordseyad(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
@ jideSm.

ya didn't answer me also.

3 guys did a check on my acct and said they couldn't find anything and how my money was deducted.. frm 502 to 78. (08101002057) thats my number.

While one Lady this morning said, I was charged for one internet abi gprs, lol.. Which is obviously crap.. cos I still have data...

there is God o... But I don't want this to happen on my acct again.. dats why I keep calling em, and they would said ''Call back after 24hrs everytime''..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:07am On Sep 05, 2014
Lordseyad: @ jideSm.

ya didn't answer me also.

3 guys did a check on my acct and said they couldn't find anything and how my money was deducted.. frm 502 to 78. (08101002057) thats my number.

While one Lady this morning said, I was charged for one internet abi gprs, lol.. Which is obviously crap.. cos I still have data...

there is God o... But I don't want this to happen on my acct again.. dats why I keep calling em, and they would said ''Call back after 24hrs everytime''..

You are billed for internet service on your line.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lordseyad(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2014
JideSM:

You are billed for internet service on your line.
Alright, Since you said so..

I jxt hope this doesn't happen again.. cos I still av an active data...

thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by caslord(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pls Jide, I want to know the data bundle of BBC monthly subscription and the daily subscription on Blackberry because after barely two weeks MTN sent a message that I have reach the treshold of my fair usage. My number is 08032984108. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by zelexotunla(m): 5:58am On Sep 06, 2014
Morning, pls I dont know what is wrong with my BIS subscription,since yesterday dat some1 removed my SIM to browse on an android fone. I have not bn able to browse back on my blackberry since yesterday morning and several calls made to Customer Care hasnt profer solution yet. Pls my number is 08067456751. I have gone through all d hard set thingy o.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ojelabi30(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2014
pls am deolu a customer of mtn pls at my area we need a mast dere because dos of us using ur line are many but ur service dere is ntin tto write home about my area is ifedapo after amuloko busstop via akanran road ona ar
a local government ibadan oyo state.pls we need urgent reply
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2014
zelexotunla: Morning, pls I dont know what is wrong with my BIS subscription,since yesterday dat some1 removed my SIM to browse on an android fone. I have not bn able to browse back on my blackberry since yesterday morning and several calls made to Customer Care hasnt profer solution yet. Pls my number is 08067456751. I have gone through all d hard set thingy o.
Hello, you may need to send DATA ON to 131 and ensure your data services on mobile network is turned ON. Restart your device.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Zerotwo: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Good day. I bot a new fone which required me to get a microsim. Since my sim couldn't b cut (very old MTN sim), I went to MTN service centre in Bariga, Lagos to get a welcome back sim to retain my same number.
Over 24 hrs and yet the sim isn't working despite d promise of "next 30 minutes" and after parting with N550.
Kindly resolve ASAP. 07037366637
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by zelexotunla(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
JideSM: Hello, you may need to send DATA ON to 131 and ensure your data services on mobile network is turned ON. Restart your device.
. Got it ryt man, thanks for this. Well done man
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by zeelo2014: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
JideSM, I've been having issues with my mtn line. I bought 250mb from one of the datashare resellers last week., for some days now my credit is been deducted whenever I browse, I've called customer care several times and they've not been able to resolve it, it's really frustrating. I still have 224mb to expire 29th sept. What's ur email? So I can send my number
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by missKeri(f): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Good evening Jide, I did the GTbank airtime transfer this morning but I got a message saying the network ws unavailable but the money was deducted from my account..This evening I tried doing share n sell and I also got a message saying the network was unavailable and my cradit was deducted. .I'll appreciate it if this is resolved.Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by chancery: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
Good evening jide. Someone just enter a wrong pin code to my phone and. Now it requesting for PUK. I am in school and didn't bring my Sim pack with me. I tried the customer care line but. There was no option to speak with the customer care representatives. Pls what can I do to unlock my Sim? Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Danfex(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hello, Please i want to know the company that made the Mtn Sm@rt mini S620 & S720i android phones for Mtn? Is it Htc, Zte, Huawei, Nokia, or which of them? Please kindly reply asap.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hello the MTN agents, I'm on MTN ipulse and am unable to activate enhance pulse. That daily 5 Meg per day.... why? is it not for all ipulse subscribers? and why shud it be like that? pls reply ASAP or find solution. thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ojelabi30(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
ojelabi30: pls am deolu a customer of mtn pls at my area we need a mast dere because dos of us using ur line are many but ur service dere is ntin tto write home about my area is ifedapo after amuloko busstop via akanran road ona ar
a local government ibadan oyo state.pls we need urgent reply
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Stevosty: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hello mtn, I hope you guys have a working gprs settings for tecno andriod phones. Pls I need a step by step manual configuration settings of my tecno d9. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by peteregwu(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
I DONT KNOW WHY MTN 3G IS JUST GOING OFF AND ON, I RESIDE AROUND; IJESHA.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ojelabi30(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=ojelabi30][/quote]
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by temmytayur(f): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2014
JideSM: Simply insert the SIM card in to your phone and turn it on. Your phone number will be sent to you via SMS or dial *663# to see your number. Please ensure that the SIM card is not a Welcome back pack.

okay Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Praise5: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pls sir, my phone's network service has been off and on *mostly off* since yesterday. I have another mtn sim with with it on the same phone but that one has a steady service. The number is 08.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:11am On Sep 09, 2014
Zerotwo: Good day. I bot a new fone which required me to get a microsim. Since my sim couldn't b cut (very old MTN sim), I went to MTN service centre in Bariga, Lagos to get a welcome back sim to retain my same number.
Over 24 hrs and yet the sim isn't working despite d promise of "next 30 minutes" and after parting with N550.
Kindly resolve ASAP. 07037366637

Hi Zerotwo, the sim swap was successfully done. Kindly confirm if your sim is working. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:14am On Sep 09, 2014
zeelo2014: JideSM, I've been having issues with my mtn line. I bought 250mb from one of the datashare resellers last week., for some days now my credit is been deducted whenever I browse, I've called customer care several times and they've not been able to resolve it, it's really frustrating. I still have 224mb to expire 29th sept. What's ur email? So I can send my number

Hi zeelo2014, kindly send your mobile number and device type via PM for checks. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:16am On Sep 09, 2014
missKeri: Good evening Jide, I did the GTbank airtime transfer this morning but I got a message saying the network ws unavailable but the money was deducted from my account..This evening I tried doing share n sell and I also got a message saying the network was unavailable and my cradit was deducted. .I'll appreciate it if this is resolved. My number is 08139581003..Thanks

Hi missKeri, kindly state the amount deducted for checks. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:18am On Sep 09, 2014
chancery: Good evening jide. Someone just enter a wrong pin code to my phone and. Now it requesting for PUK. I am in school and didn't bring my Sim pack with me. I tried the customer care line but. There was no option to speak with the customer care representatives. Pls what can I do to unlock my Sim? Thanks.

Hi chancery, kindly send your mobile number and also an alternative number via PM for assistance. Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.