Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568974 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by icankel: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2014
Pls wats d code for MTN 20MB
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Deeman87: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2014
onnairaland: Pls sir, how do I send a direct msg to MTN so they can deactivate my CNN news alert? The 180/181 doesn't have ways of connecting to their CC again. Can u assist me on this? Thanks in advance.
Text UFCNN to 700
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by confetti(f): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
JideSM:
Hi Confetti, kindly send your mobile number via PM for checks. Regards

I do not know how the PM works and my Nairaland email address is no longer functional.

You can drop your email so I can send it to you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Edunwa302(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
i cant brows with my line for a week now either with my money, mb or even my 2.28gg night plan.i hv called cc more than seven times they seems to be confuse about the issue. Please can be of help
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
onnairaland: Pls sir, how do I send a direct msg to MTN so they can deactivate my CNN news alert? The 180/181 doesn't have ways of connecting to their CC again. Can u assist me on this? Thanks in advance.

kindly send your phone number for assistance. - HA
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Edunwa302: i cant brows with my line for a week now either with my money, mb or even my 2.28gg night plan.i hv called cc more than seven times they seems to be confuse about the issue. Please can be of help

kindly state your type of device and send your phone number for assistance.- HA
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
icankel: Pls wats d code for MTN 20MB

kindly view the list of data codes

500MB/N2000/30Days/*110#
1GB/N3500/30Days/*111#
3GB/N6500/30Days/*129#
5GB/N8000/30Days/*101#. -
150MB/N500/7days/*103#
25MB/N400/7Days/*105#
100MB/N1000/30Days/*106#
250MB/N1300/30Days/*109#

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by topsuite: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Evening, pls I subscribed for mtn biz plus standard. I have 300mins of call and shareable 325MB of data. But anytime I try to add beneficiary number or share data, I am being replied that "my number is not allowed to participate in data sharing". Pls what can I do. I have registered for data sharing and changed my pin from the default. embarassed
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2014
Whenever I try to opt out or in to mtn enhanced pulse, it keeps showing thank you for using our service without working. Please help me out
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tmamuda(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
On 14th Aug, I make a transfer using share n sell d money was deducted n has not bin credited to the other line d amount was 65. From07064640383 to 08130840182. On 17th Aug, d same thing amount 60. Call customer care they said is due to system up grade but dey ll a refund up to now. Now they said they dnt have record of dat trasaction. Help check it out.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by SUCCESSPOWER(m): 5:19am On Aug 23, 2014
On Saturday 2nd of August 2014 I subscribed the mTn BBC monthly bundle on my BlackBerry 8520 and a week bonus was added to my subscription which extended the expiration date to 8th September 2014. From that same 2nd till now i am unable to make use of the service I paid for. According to my call history from 8th of this August till 22nd I have recorded a total of 25 placed call of which each lasted for not less than 20 minutes in which I consider as a waist of time talking to customer care for solution to my challenges but they will provide the same solution that never yielded any fruit. Recording 25 placed call history to customer care (180) in just 22 days should tell you reading this mail how critical the situation is.
I purchased and registered this very number 08069241044 I'm complaining on September 2011 which I enjoyed the service as of then but from February 2012 I started having issue with it which made me abandoned it for almost four month and from February 2012 till date is 2 years plus. Due to my complaints of poor service on the said number I was advised by a customer care representative to update the number which I did (retrieved) on the 30th of December 2013 to see if the problem would stop but unfortunately it doesn't instead the situation get worst that led to invalid sim, insert sim and simcard error issue. I again retrieved the same number on January 2014 which was barely one month of the first retrieves but the situation remains the same that caused me to stop using mTn with blackberry for over four months now is the same issue I am still facing as I resume using mTn BB services. I have applied all what I know and what the customers care representatives advised me but no solution, I do hard reset for more than seven times in a single day on my device still no solution. I will go to options> advanced options> Host Routing Table and register but I will not receive registration confirmation message after that I will go to manage connections> Mobile Network and put off the data service and on it back which I do hard reset after but no solution. I will text STATUS to 21600 but I will not get any reply, I will place a call but the response will be "congestions" and "fails to connect" if the call connect is either I will not hear the receiver or the receiver will not hear me. Anytime I open a browsers the response I will get is this "Unable to connect to the internet, please try again later. If the problem persists please contact your service provider."

"A communication failure has occurred. The saver may be busy, please try again later. If the problem persists please contact your service provider."

I can't even open any application, Facebook will say "we are unable to reach Facebook at these time please make sure you have and active connection and try again later or contact your service provider" while twitter and other application will say "insufficient network connection please make sure your connected to the wireless network and try again". I am unable to send and receive email, with this I am force to ask, "do I really pay for this service?" Or am I being punish?" It might interest to know that I'm sending this mail from another phone with another network. Do you people think that I am banned from using any other network except mTn? Majority of my contacts are mTn that is why I find it difficult to switch not that like suffering with poor service. Now I have no choice than demanding the return of my money since I cannot make use of the service I paid for, for the past 22 days meanwhile can you please drop me mtn customer care email?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sorry for the inconvenience SUCCESSPOWER. As discussed, kindly provide feedback on your line.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:02am On Aug 24, 2014
tmamuda: On 14th Aug, I make a transfer using share n sell d money was deducted n has not bin credited to the other line d amount was 65. From07064****** to 08130******. On 17th Aug, d same thing amount 60. Call customer care they said is due to system up grade but dey ll a refund up to now. Now they said they dnt have record of dat trasaction. Help check it out.

Sorry for the inconvenience tmamuda. Refund for the failed Share n Sell transfer was done on your line on the 18th of August. Kindly confirm
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2014
topsuite: Evening, pls I subscribed for mtn biz plus standard. I have 300mins of call and shareable 325MB of data. But anytime I try to add beneficiary number or share data, I am being replied that "my number is not allowed to participate in data sharing". Pls what can I do. I have registered for data sharing and changed my pin from the default. embarassed

Kindly state how(code used) you tried to share your data.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by sunnysunny(m): 12:41am On Aug 24, 2014
JideSM:

kindly view the list of data codes

500MB/N2000/30Days/*110#
1GB/N3500/30Days/*111#
3GB/N6500/30Days/*129#
5GB/N8000/30Days/*101#. -
150MB/N500/7days/*103#
25MB/N400/7Days/*105#
100MB/N1000/30Days/*106#
250MB/N1300/30Days/*109#
does mtn give additional bonus data on the 100mb of 1,000 naira plan just like Glo?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:52am On Aug 24, 2014
sunnysunny: does mtn give additional bonus data on the 100mb of 1,000 naira plan just like Glo?

You get 160MB bonus data with the 100MB monthly 1,000 Naira plan
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by SUCCESSPOWER(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2014
Thanks @JideMS for the assistant, it as been a different experience since we discuss last night I am now able to brows though the network is not stable but it is better than before but its still difficult to open applications while I was trying to open Facebook this is the response I got "we cannot reach Facebook at this time, please try again later. (100) other applications "says there is no sufficient connection". As I told you last night the location may also contribute to this problem because from 2nd To 5th while I was in my former location Rumuogba by artillery off PH/Aba Express Way the problem was not mush but as I relocated to Rumunduru, Eneka Road it is as if I am ban from the service not only me both androids, apple even ordinary phones users cannot even make call, SMS, brows until we walk to the road before we can make call yet the network will still be cracking I think you people have to do something about this because according to my investigation it is only Airtel and Etisalate subscribers that are able to communicate with less stress and I like MTN that is why I find it difficult to switch. I the mail I sent which you says it is yet to arrive I include my registration details for proper assistant since here is a public domain I cannot drop it but I will still do what you advised me and I will feed you back before the end of today thanks a lot I'm grateful.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tmamuda(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
JideSM:

Sorry for the inconvenience tmamuda. Refund for the failed Share n Sell transfer was done on your line on the 18th of August. Kindly confirm

There is no refund of all that transaction up to now.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by sunnysunny(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
JideSM:

You get 160MB bonus data with the 100MB monthly 1,000 Naira plan
that is too poor. I will go for glo cos theirs is 200mb+150=350mb. Mtn is too stingy. My android likes sucking mb.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Philcool(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hello, please I would appreciate your assistance on the following;
Firstly, I have been having issues with my MTN share and sell for a long time now as I have forgotten my password after I changed it from what I was using when I suspected one of my workers have had idea of it. After a long time, I came back to use to send credit to someone and I saw that I cannot figure out the the password again apart from the old simple one I was using previously. Due to this situation, I could not buy and share credits anymore. Please kindly help on this.

Secondly, I have not been able to use my SIM for sometime now on mobile Internet even when I have enough credit on my account though not subscribed to a data bundle after I changed my phone now using Samsung S7582. HELP PLEASE.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
please send your phone number.

Philcool: Hello, please I would appreciate your assistance on the following;
Firstly, I have been having issues with my MTN share and sell for a long time now as I have forgotten my password after I changed it from what I was using when I suspected one of my workers have had idea of it. After a long time, I came back to use to send credit to someone and I saw that I cannot figure out the the password again apart from the old simple one I was using previously. Due to this situation, I could not buy and share credits anymore. Please kindly help on this.

Secondly, I have not been able to use my SIM for sometime now on mobile Internet even when I have enough credit on my account though not subscribed to a data bundle after I changed my phone now using Samsung S7582. HELP PLEASE.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Hello, please send your phone number.

JideSM: please send your phone number.

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Philcool(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2014
sunnysunny: does mtn give additional bonus data on the 100mb of 1,000 naira plan just like Glo?
Please how about on the 250mb of N1,300 plan too?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Philcool(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2014
Philcool: Hello, please I would appreciate your assistance on the following;

Sorry, my phone number is 08064957344. Please, I would appreciate if I will not be receiving short code messages or Telemarketing as I am already stressed up with the ones I have overcome, please. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by confetti(f): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
JideSM:
Hi Confetti, kindly send your mobile number via PM for checks. Regards

Dear JIde,

My number is 07034058121 and please note that I am running out of patience with this line.

I wrote another mail today to customer care and they replied application for refund is not working. How much longer am I supposed to wait for this application to come up?

I await your response as I make enquiry for alternative option.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by adediamond07(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Thanks for helping us out
Pls. How much is that smart 720i and is it restricted to mtn outlets/store only?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by topsuite: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
I used *131*2# and followed subsequent procedures.
I also texted "ADD number" to 131. I was replied "my no is not allowed to participate in data sharing". Pls, help me check out my no, 08106911385.
JideSM:

Kindly state how(code used) you tried to share your data.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.