Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Court Affidavit Required For New Vehicle Papers? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Court Affidavit Required For New Vehicle Papers? (1134 Views)

Problems Encountered By The Introduction Of The New Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit / Whose Duty Is It To Check Vehicle Papers??? / List Of Vehicle Papers Needed To Drive A Vehicle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Affidavit Required For New Vehicle Papers? by filcast(m): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,
I went to obtain the new vehicle number plate but because I couldn't provide the original receipts and Proof of ownership of the old plates, i was asked to get an Affidavit and Police Extract.

Please I need clarification on this. Does clear photocopies of these documents not suffice? Am I being unnecessarily stressed?

I was also told to go to Abuja to renew the papers since the vehicle carries Abuja number. Is this right?Must I obtain these documents at Abuja office?

Thank you all in advance.
Re: Court Affidavit Required For New Vehicle Papers? by flexya: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
They r just stressin u. If u r in Ibadan, I can assist u wit gettin the abj or lagos plates. The afidavit is needed anyway irrespective of whether u av d originals or copy docs but the guys in d licencin office take care of all dat unless u r insistin on payin the prescribed fee of 15k by d senate, which no one pays. Everyone pays between 26-40k dependin on where u go, who u know and wat State licence plates u desire. The difference is their sweat money.

Ps: I dont make d rules. I just abide by them! That makes me a law abidin citizen

(1) (Reply)

Bmw Engine Vs Jaguar Engine in the Range Rovers / Five Ways Your Mechanics Can Rip You Off. / What Bus Would You Recommend For Heavy Furniture Haulage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.