Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death (38792 Views)

EU Calls For Explanations From Israel Over Diplomat Scuffle / Kenya Lawyer Sues Israel Over The Death Of Jesus Christ... / Kenyan Lawyer Sues Israel For Killing Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Jccy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!can smbdy remind him?he's loosn it
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Ayatullah(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
mooregan: where this one comot from My friend,The Holy Bible is not a story book, read it with understanding by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Better be reasonable and stop fooling yourself. Use all the senses the Almighty God has given you properly, do not hide under any 'Holy Spirit'. There is no magic about understanding the Bible, it is written in plain English Language, so do not attach any sentiment to it, [i]READ BETWEEN THE LINES[/i]Yf. Be wise before its too late for you.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Ayatullah(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
mooregan: where this one comot from My friend,The Holy Bible is not a story book, read it with understanding by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Better be reasonable and stop fooling yourself. Use all the senses the Almighty God has given you properly, do not hide under any 'Holy Spirit'. There is no magic about understanding the Bible, it is written in plain English Language, so do not attach any sentiment to it, READ BETWEEN THE LINES. Be wise before its too late for you.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Korad26: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
All d generation dat kill jesus hs died so y distubin himsef, or he wnt 2 sue d death.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Ayatullah(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
Chrisabig:

You are a big fool for not reading your bible well, this is not a story book ok, is the word of God that came in to mankind for us to understand that he love us and he did everything he did just for mankind, revelation said he stood up when no one can, he knew what he was coming for. If you are high just rest for some minute you will be fine.

The thing dey pain you? Well, na so TRUTH dey pain, sorry oooooo.............make you go back go learn your ABCD well so you go fit read your Bible well well.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by 2HASUM(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
emmysenior: cheesy Probable deductions from this story includes:

1. He's an antichrist who's trying to defeat the aim of Jesus' death.

2. He wants cheap popularity.

3. He's suffering from [size=14pt] musiwarism.[/size] (na joke I dey o)cheesy

4. He's trying to question God.

5. He's trying to make God look incompetent.

6. He's just a delusioned lawyer.

[b]Any sane man
will know that even before his (Jesus') arrival on earth, it was already written that he will die so that, mankind will have a medium through which they can be forgiven?

Lmao...[/b]
That highlighted portion has more than enough question marks, for your mind may be yes, but know that the world is not about you or what you belief alone, thanks
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Chrisabig(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ayatullah:

Better be reasonable and stop fooling yourself. Use all the senses the Almighty God has given you properly, do not hide under any 'Holy Spirit'. There is no magic about understanding the Bible, it is written in plain English Language, so do not attach any sentiment to it, [i]READ BETWEEN THE LINES[/i]Yf. Be wise before its too late for you.

When Jesus was born they almost kill him but the Holy Spirit knew is not yet time for him to die then they move him out fast from any where there is danger but when the time come God gave him to them, Jesus him self said the time has come meaning he knew he was going to die, he talk about everything that is going to happen to him before is death and he has all the power to stop it but he did not because that is why he came, mr man go and sleep for u don't know what u are saying.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by 9jatatafo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
Oh boy see something. The guy should sue Apostle Peter too for denying Jesus three times of which he later realised how wrong he was after the cock crowed.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by sunkoye: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
grin Am so sure kenya does not have our own type of yaba left there! Jokes apart...its all a game to undermine Jesus's death!
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by nerodenero: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
cowboyvs: Hahahahahahahahahaha...... LMFAO. See what hunger and lack of clients can cause. Someone plz take this one to Yaba Left.
He dey yaba left already.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by amiskurie(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
ISREAL GOVERNMENT BE LIKE"QURAN IS RIGHT,HE DECENDED INTO HEAVEN".
cheesy
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by idu1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
[quote
author=Chrisabig]
support all ur words with biblical quotations as the quy has done. if u r nt the foolish one

You are a big fool for not reading your bible well, this is not a story
book ok, is the word of God that came in to mankind for us to understand
that he love us and he did everything he did just for mankind,
revelation said he stood up when no one can, he knew what he was coming
for. If you are high just rest for some minute you will be fine.[/quote]
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Chrisabig(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ayatullah:

Better be reasonable and stop fooling yourself. Use all the senses the Almighty God has given you properly, do not hide under any 'Holy Spirit'. There is no magic about understanding the Bible, it is written in plain English Language, so do not attach any sentiment to it, READ BETWEEN THE LINES. Be wise before its too late for you.

If Jesus can make a blind man see I believe he can still make man blind, if is not yet time for him all is plots will be blind or cripple, don't try your God ayatollah abi watin you call ur name self.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by 3RNEST(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
indeed this is funny! inshort unbelievable! shocked
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Ayatullah(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Chrisabig:

When Jesus was born they almost kill him but the Holy Spirit knew is not yet time for him to die then they move him out fast from any where there is danger but when the time come God gave him to them, Jesus him self said the time has come meaning he knew he was going to die, he talk about everything that is going to happen to him before is death and he has all the power to stop it but he did not because that is why he came, mr man go and sleep for u don't know what u are saying.

Story, stoooooooory, stooooory!!!..........All you are saying are meaningless story, you are the one to wake up from your slumber, you are the one showing the sign of a brainwashed Sunday school boy, better grow up and use your intelligence.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Newborn22: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Abeg i no fit laf
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by famora(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
I will charge this man to court for allowing me waste my MB on this ridiculous thought of he's
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Chrisabig(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=idu1][/quote]

This is not a bible study, with this point and if your eye is still working you will understand with your brain.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by AnanseK(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
It's about time somebody did that. That trial needs to be reopened.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Delafruita(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
emmysenior: cheesy Probable deductions from this story includes:

1. He's an antichrist who's trying to defeat the aim of Jesus' death.

2. He wants cheap popularity.

3. He's suffering from [size=14pt] musiwarism.[/size] (na joke I dey o)cheesy

4. He's trying to question God.

5. He's trying to make God look incompetent.

6. He's just a delusioned lawyer.

[b]Any sane man will know that even before his (Jesus') arrival on earth, it was already written that he will die so that, mankind will have a medium through which they can be forgiven?

Lmao...[/b]
does the bolded seem sane to you?
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Segadem(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
Jesus Is Coming Soon
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Chrisabig(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
As a missionary and throughout his life, Joseph F. Smith shared the message of the restored gospel of salvation with those who would listen. He taught that the Atonement of Jesus Christ is the central and most significant act of all human history.

The Atonement of our Savior unconditionally overcomes temporal death and provides all people with the gift of resurrection and immortality. In addition, the Atonement of Jesus Christ overcomes spiritual death by redeeming us from our sins and making possible our exaltation if we repent and keep the commandments. The unconditional aspects of the Atonement are addressed in this chapter; the conditional aspects are addressed in the following chapter.

At the death of his 19-year-old daughter Alice, his “Darling Alibo,” on 29 April 1901, Joseph F. Smith conveyed his faith in the Atonement in a letter to his son: “Our hearts are still bowed down in the earth where the remains of our Sweet girl and those of her little Brothers and Sisters repose in dust. … But we will do the best we can, by the help of the Lord, and from our hearts we feel that our Sleeping treasures are all in His holy keeping and will soon awake from the dust to immortality and eternal life. But for the precious assurance and glorious hope in the Gospel of Christ, life would not only not be worth the living, but it would be an infamous and damning farce! But, ‘O, what joy this sentence gives, I know that my Redeemer lives!’ Thank God.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by RealSleek(m): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
coolzeal: Cheap publicity stunt lol good i know who Dola Indidis is. Sorry man, the bible is full of fictitious stories lol

Life itself is fiction....when u grow old telling ur kids stories about ur youth..it will sound like fiction...so pal, bible is real bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Chrisabig(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Jesus Christ wrought the glorious redemption for the salvation of mankind.

We believe in the Lord Jesus and in his divine, saving mission into the world, and in the redemption, the marvelous, glorious redemption, that he wrought for the salvation of men. 2

Jesus had not finished his work when his body was slain, neither did he finish it after his resurrection from the dead; although he had accomplished the purpose for which he then came to the earth, he had not fulfilled all his work. And when will he? Not until he has redeemed and saved every son and daughter of our father Adam that have been or ever will be born upon this earth to the end of time, except the sons of perdition. That is his mission. 3

Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, is the true standard for all men to follow, the example for all men. He was not a sinner; He was not wicked. In Him there was not any wickedness, nor unbelief, nor folly whatever. He was thoroughly endowed with the wisdom of God from the cradle to the tomb, and after His resurrection He became possessed of the glory of the Father, and became like God himself, possessed of power as God possesses power, for He declared that all power had been given unto Him, and He sits upon the right hand of the Almighty, and is our Mediator, our Elder Brother, and we must follow Him and nobody else. 4

No other name under heaven is given but that of Jesus Christ, by which you can be saved or exalted in the kingdom of God. 5

There are some great truths in the plan of redemption that are fundamental. They cannot be ignored; none others can be placed before them. The fatherhood of God, the efficacy of the atonement of our Lord and Savior, the restoration of the gospel in these latter days, must be accepted with our whole hearts.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Delafruita(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Chrisabig:

shut up
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Chrisabig(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
Delafruita:
shut up

Where you from come, they send you or are you from Kenya ?
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by theozobby(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
I can't even stop laughing.... This man is MAD!!!!
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Delafruita(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Chrisabig: As a missionary and throughout his life, Joseph F. Smith shared the message of the restored gospel of salvation with those who would listen. He taught that the Atonement of Jesus Christ is the central and most significant act of all human history.

The Atonement of our Savior unconditionally overcomes temporal death and provides all people with the gift of resurrection and immortality. In addition, the Atonement of Jesus Christ overcomes spiritual death by redeeming us from our sins and making possible our exaltation if we repent and keep the commandments. The unconditional aspects of the Atonement are addressed in this chapter; the conditional aspects are addressed in the following chapter.

At the death of his 19-year-old daughter Alice, his “Darling Alibo,” on 29 April 1901, Joseph F. Smith conveyed his faith in the Atonement in a letter to his son: “Our hearts are still bowed down in the earth where the remains of our Sweet girl and those of her little Brothers and Sisters repose in dust. … But we will do the best we can, by the help of the Lord, and from our hearts we feel that our Sleeping treasures are all in His holy keeping and will soon awake from the dust to immortality and eternal life. But for the precious assurance and glorious hope in the Gospel of Christ, life would not only not be worth the living, but it would be an infamous and damning farce! But, ‘O, what joy this sentence gives, I know that my Redeemer lives!’ Thank God.
i hope you know mormonism isnt accepted as part of christianity.perhaps you need to put on your lucky underwear before engaging in discussions of this sort
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by amylois16: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
This is madness at the highest order lol
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Tolexander: Another musiwa!

If they do not treat this kenyan lawyer very well, he may kill himself so as to go and bring Jesus from heaven to be a living witness to the petition he filed.

grin grin grin Musiwa has suffered!
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by OjukwuManhood: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin ;DOboy!
I laugh sote engine come follow me laugh, now the engine done shutdown and am in trouble trying to restart it,
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Drigdee(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dude just wants to be popular

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

King Charles III Banknotes To Be Introduced Mid-2024 / Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises / Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.