Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death (38799 Views)

EU Calls For Explanations From Israel Over Diplomat Scuffle / Kenya Lawyer Sues Israel Over The Death Of Jesus Christ... / Kenyan Lawyer Sues Israel For Killing Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by pbling: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2013
d kenyans r sik,who can fyte 4 God?dey r mockin God,let dem b carefu.u dont use al tins 2 play,
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Felvet(f): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Just a shot of anti-madness drug will call the lawyer to order.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by queenpoker2: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
Don't fight for God pls.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by kinroyal: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
micklplus: Whaoooo! Some raw energy to sue the dead! LOL

I am going to sue satan for deceiving Eve to eat the fruit! I am also going to sue Adam for his gullibility for collecting the fruit from eve. What nonsense!!!!!!

I pray the court at the hague to set aside a motion that,

1, Adam and mankind shouldn't be punished for his gullibility

2, Eve alone should be punished
3, Satan is in big trouble.

Thank you my Lord!
laf don tie my tongue.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
See what religion has done to black people...

Not suing white people because of colonization but a man in a religion that has nothing to do with him. -__-
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by GetGuide: 1:06am On Aug 03, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by caxim04(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2013
weed laced with heroine at work.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Jenkis(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2013
in dat case me am goin 2 sue God 4 taken out 1 of my rib 2 make a woman
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by TheGeneral1(m): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2013
koruji: When they say don't spend too much time under the Kenyan sun...this is what they are trying to save you from...BTW he forgot to include Judas Iscariot in his case and the devil who instigated him!!!
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by igbo2011(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
SMH Christianity has brainwashed us.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by jpphilips(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2013
charge and bail lawyer wey don stand for sun tire so tee im brain fry he come dey jonz
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Ayatullah(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kingauthur:

All these people that attend cheap asalatu you will easily identify them coz instead of learning on how to live well with their neighbours and be good they only learn how to criticise and antagonise the bible jobless people
That is why the only thing they know is violence. This one you say na talk or nonsense of the highest order and u go dey feel like u sabi talk or preach Rubbish

@akah.p and Kingauthur, it is clear from your post that the two of you cannot engage in sensible discussion, that is why you resort to gutter language. The most important thing however is that you have been enlightened, and if you cannot use your common sense then keep on being foooolish.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by joseph1013: 6:45am On Jul 21, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President / Hamas Terrorist Who Paraded Shani Louk's Body Killed By IDF / King Charles III Banknotes To Be Introduced Mid-2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.