Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. (45582 Views)

Ggg / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by ndim(m): 1:07am On Aug 01, 2013
The Norsemen kclub is no doubt an extract of the Scandinavian VIKINGS, a society of people you may call the adventurers, the voyagers, sailors or warriors whose survival depended on explorations and conquests. They were the worshipers of Odin otherwise known as Waden. They believed in a version of heaven which they referred to as ASGARD. They worshipped in temples like the one below. Their education was based on the Runes of Vikings and the Nordic or North language. They were open to change, so when they encountered christianity, they embraced it and dumped the old gods. These old gods now serve the purpose of history and identity.

It is true that in 1982, this religion was embraced in Nigeria as a fraternity of men. It was not purposed for criminality, political intimidation or thugery. It was meant to breed courageous intellectual Nigerians who would stand bravely even at the face of death in the hands of the military. It was meant to strengthen academic unionism and deter oppression from lecturers and others. The ways of the Vikings were simply domesticated to suit the peculiarity of the environment. It is legitimately registered as De Norsemen Kclub International. Over times, members have in accordance wit what they know about the Vikings attempted to impose various names like Supreme Vikings Confraternity, the Adventurers, the sea kings, etc, the fact is that; the organization is lawfully known as De Norsemen Kclub.

Responding to social changes, the fraternity has formally established itself as an of campus fellowship. Yet there are persons who would not accept this reality and continues to project a group known as SVC. This group is not alienated from Norsemen because they bear the same identity with the Norsemen and observe the same traditions but they differ in code of conduct.

It must be clear therefore that Hon. EVANS BIPI of the Rivers State House of assembly who went to the House with some boys and chanted some Norsical language does not in any way represent what the Norsemen stands for. He is not a Norseman and must be totally disregarded. The Norsemen aspires to govern Nigeria and better the lives of the people but not by buldozing our way into the rostrum of leadership. As a matter of fact, there are today professors, judges, pastors, soldiers, police men, bankers, governors, rep members, senators, ministers etc who are Norsemen. But the brotherhood will not hesitate to dissociate itself from any man, irrespective of his socio-economic status, who displays questionable character.

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by mrking3(m): 3:36am On Aug 01, 2013
This is exactly same way you cultists talk to Brainwash gullible Freshers to Join your evil Cult for protection and fame!! You sound good, nice and reasonable! But in reality! Cultism is evil! Nothing good about it! Its a sure way to sign one's Death warrant!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by strangest(m): 6:24am On Aug 01, 2013
If you know how many people I lost to cultism in school, mostly to fights between baggers(vikings) and seven men, you won't have opened a thread like this... Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by yunglykmine(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2013
Cultism is evil... SHM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by ndim(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2013
mr_king: This is exactly same way you cultists talk to Brainwash gullible Freshers to Join your evil Cult for protection and fame!! You sound good, nice and reasonable! But in reality! Cultism is evil! Nothing good about it! Its a sure way to sign one's Death warrant!!!

Pls sir, I want you to understand that the days of canvassing for members in the norsemen kclub are gone. The organization fell prey to having bad heads as members; people who used the brotherhood as a means of achieving their selfish evil motives. I really dont care about brainwashing as u put it, the brotherhood is more concerned with rebuilding her image through excommunicating bad elements and finding ways of making meaningful contributions in advancing democracy and industrialization.
Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by ndim(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2013
strangest: If you know how many people I lost to cultism in school, mostly to fights between baggers(vikings) and seven men, you won't have opened a thread like this... Jesus loves you

Sorry about your lost brother. But you must know that life generally is full of risks and dangers. Two days ago many died in the Kano twin blast, it wasn't due to cultism as u put it. Secondly, the greatest killers of men is lack of wisdom/intelligence, lack of conscience, ambitiousness, overzealousness and karma. Molest a girl because u re a V, u are cursed even by the old gods and then by the supreme God of creation. Steal from a man who never stole from u and wait for the reward. Shed an innocent blood, you shall die by the same measure. Strong men are advised not to challenge but to accept challenge. My brother, indeed Jesus loves me more than you can ever imagine. And i know what the Lord Jesus expects from me; to be loving and truthful to fellow men, to imbibe and practice the principles stipulated in the beatitude (mat 5) and to allow the flow of the fruits of the spirit as stated in Galatians 5:22. These are standards of christianity and love is the pivot of all laws.

2 Likes

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by duality(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2013
Is Govt Amaechi not a Noresman? undecided Its all politics of interest jare. Had bipi done something of direct benefit to you, you will not open this thread. regardless of how you want to put it cultism is evil. Jesus is lord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2013
ndim:

Pls sir, I want you to understand that the days of canvassing for members in the norsemen kclub are gone. The organization fell prey to having bad heads as members; people who used the brotherhood as a means of achieving their selfish evil motives. I really dont care about brainwashing as u put it, the brotherhood is more concerned with rebuilding her image through excommunicating bad elements and finding ways of making meaningful contributions in advancing democracy and industrialization.
then form a political party and not some XYZclub! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by ndim(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
Jenams: then form a political party and not some XYZclub! Nonsense!

Maybe the SKULL in the US would have also metamorphosed into political party. Understand that fraternity is part of human life. It is found in all societies in various forms. However, for reasons best known to u, you are allowed to express ur animosity and personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by talktimi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
Be not deceived, the vikings are a violent and blood thirsty lot going by their antecedents especially in tertiary institutions in the southern part of the country. Evans Bipi will never chant an akpa slang if he wasnt a norseman. Its their way, i advice those who are interested to check out the history of violence in the rivers state university of science and technology/UNIPORT or NDU in Bayelsa state as case studies then you will know what im talking about.

2 Likes

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by ndim(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
talktimi: Be not deceived, the vikings are a violent and blood thirsty lot going by their antecedents especially in tertiary institutions in the southern part of the country. Evans Bipi will never chant an akpa slang if he wasnt a norseman. Its their way, i advice those who are interested to check out the history of violence in the rivers state university of science and technology/UNIPORT or NDU in Bayelsa state as case studies then you will know what im talking about.

Go through my post again, this time, read with the intent to understand.

1 Like

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by strangest(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
ndim:

Sorry about your lost brother. But you must know that life generally is full of risks and dangers. Two days ago many died in the Kano twin blast, it wasn't due to cultism as u put it. Secondly, the greatest killers of men is lack of wisdom/intelligence, lack of conscience, ambitiousness, overzealousness and karma. Molest a girl because u re a V, u are cursed even by the old gods and then by the supreme God of creation. Steal from a man who never stole from u and wait for the reward. Shed an innocent blood, you shall die by the same measure. Strong men are advised not to challenge but to accept challenge. My brother, indeed Jesus loves me more than you can ever imagine. And i know what the Lord Jesus expects from me; to be loving and truthful to fellow men, to imbibe and practice the principles stipulated in the beatitude (mat 5) and to allow the flow of the fruits of the spirit as stated in Galatians 5:22. These are standards of christianity and love is the pivot of all laws.

Don't tell me that nonesense... Norsemen are grown vikings... You guys believe in looting but don't be caught... Your boys here are very active in kidnapping crimes.. All these your stories are pathetic, unless you give your life to christ, the blood oath that you took during your initiation will continue to chase you around with those of the lost ones...

1 Like

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by talktimi(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
ndim:

Go through my post again, this time, read with the intent to understand.
bros. Your rosy epistle is quite different from the facts on ground. De norsemen kclub can never be dissociated from the vikings confraternity and their antecedents on campuses across the country your lofty mission statement aside.

1 Like

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by ndim(m): 12:41am On Aug 02, 2013
strangest:

Don't tell me that nonesense... Norsemen are grown vikings... You guys believe in looting but don't be caught... Your boys here are very active in kidnapping crimes.. All these your stories are pathetic, unless you give your life to christ, the blood oath that you took during your initiation will continue to chase you around with those of the lost ones...

Well, i can see from ur mannerism how better u are than those boys u talk abt. I can also see dat u are fully given to Christ. I am happy because it is written dat judgement wil start in the church. Again, am happy because the judgement will not come from man but from God.

And ther is nothing like loot but dont be caught in the entire norsemen monograph and code of conduct

2 Likes

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by ndim(m): 12:51am On Aug 02, 2013
talktimi: bros. Your rosy epistle is quite different from the facts on ground. De norsemen kclub can never be dissociated from the vikings confraternity and their antecedents on campuses across the country your lofty mission statement aside.

U cannot hav the facts because even the miscreants who made their way into d brotherhood do not have the facts.
Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by talktimi(m): 1:02am On Aug 02, 2013
ndim:

U cannot hav the facts because even the miscreants who made their way into d brotherhood do not have the facts.
at least you have accepted that there are miscreants in your brotherhood which i take as progress in my argument. FYI and i repeat once again, your lofty mission statement can not seperate the fact that the norsemen and vikings on campus are one and the same with their attendant hooliganism except for only a minute few, i have some akpa men as friends and they refer to themselves as norsemen too. If you want to be taken serious with your campaign to launder your negative image, then pull out of campuses nationwide like the Pyrates did.

1 Like

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by thoth: 5:19am On Aug 02, 2013
The Person that posted this piece should really read this post https://www.nairaland.com/902044/afrocentric-scholar-chinweizu-dishes-some

He should really be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by Nwaezebuona: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Stop criticism and mind ur business,,there is difference between NORSEMEN and noisemen so take note[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by DinoAnnberry(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2015
Aro Mate. When we sail let the Graves break and the grand tremble, for those that seek for treasure should sail to salina, and for those that seek the axe stained with the blood of the bastard should visit the shrine of the one eyed gods.

Let those that loves us come close and those that despise us hide their faces for bastard don't dread. But we the choosen ones dread and see the unclothedness of Prince Odin through the eye of a niddle.

For many were called but few were chosen, inside the chosen ones, we are the faithful.

Aro Mate.

Enama enama

5 Likes

Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2015
Accept JESUS CHRIST as your Lord and Personal Saviour and be saved. What will it profit a man to gain the whole world and loses his soul? Jesus is Lord!!! God bless.
Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by ifeprof: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Ndim you have made your point let them that want to believe believe or not, i can see people who claim that others re devilish and evil display their unbridled rascality such that is unbefiting of christ that you preach that people accept.
MAN KNOW THYSELF... ONLY THEN CAN YOU KNOW OTHERS
And Ramana Maharshi rightly put it "Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.”
it is also evident in the words of Raphael Ornstein, 'Knowledge of oneself is the only real knowledge, for as one understands oneself, only then may one truly understand another' nd finally in the words of Pluto:
“So that the pure and genuine knowledge of ourselves circumscribed in scientific boundaries, must be, as we have said, considered as the most proper principle of all philosophy and of the doctrine [/b]of Plato. For, where is it proper to begin, [b]except from the purification and perfection of ourselves,
Have a nice day guys.
Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by MrAnalyst: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2016
Bullsh*t.
Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by Opensecret69: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2017
Dear Moderator

Who are the Gentlemen who formed this club and what were their objectives?

Kind regards
Re: The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. by clintoo1: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Norsemen are not thieves nor Criminals . Mind you there are bad eggs every Where even in your family and in your church too so be not quick to judge

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.