Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,665 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth (27681 Views)

The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Evans Bipi With Amaechi In 2011 & Fighting In 2013 - No Permanent Friends / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by lawbabs: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2013
imagine this foolish Evans Bipi... who cannot even speak well, trying to impeach the governor at the command of Patience Jonathan. He even called her his Jesus Christ on earth @2:14. And some bigots will tell me that Goodluck and Patience Jonathan are not behind the whole fiasco in Rivers State...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKsUBuTm9WE

watch and listen to @2:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKsUBuTm9WE
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by amiskurie(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2013
that man is the replica of IKU(death)as we saw it in nollywood movies. undecided

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by djeezy(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2013
That is the end result you get when bunch of incompetent and inept foools occupy sacrosanct positions in polity. He's way too old for his childish display of sheer ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2013
GEJ AND HIS HIPPOPOTAMUS WIFE ARE THE MAIN CAUSE OF EVERYTHING HAPPENING IN RIVERS NOW,DESIST FROM LISTENING TO THE THRASHS THE PDP LAPDOG SPEW HERE DAILY

20 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Rapmaestro(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2013
LUNG LEAF NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by mankind80(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2013
Na hin own jesus b dat!...na ur own matters!!

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by touchmeder: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2013
LOL thats true o. ive watched this video but didnt realize that was what he said. politics make men mad grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by devour129: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2013
What humans can do for money and power.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Prowizy2(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2013
I don't realy blame Bipi 4 callin her Jesus on earth.. No b were u work u go chop? She dey make am smile always #SIMPLE
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by ABsI1: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2013
@ d end of dis movie like d richard nixon's watergate d instigator/director/producer will be consumed by his own iniiative- mark my word.U apologists can comment sheet,i dont care,but wen ur so called nigerian jesus and his magdalene are consumed, u will desert dem. For certain

8 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by farmer99: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2013
sebi jesus na man, anyway 2nd to coment.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by chei: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2013
Thats his concern not mine.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Chuksemi(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2013
am on 1st page 2day oo*singing*today iz d day of God, d day of God.......God i thank u 4 diz,sunday thanksgivin cmin up nxt.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Vonwolf(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2013
Touts in the temple of law#sighs

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by brightleave(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2013
what a small world embarassedwhat a small world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by freakcin: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2013
Unguarded statements like this really amaze me. Even if Goodluck wins next election, can he rule for life? We should be careful how we align our ideologies for sake of money.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by ujchief(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2013
Madam umblera is someone's messiah! Hahahaha; the shepherd and the lost sheep.

6 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Prowizy2(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2013
farmer99: sebi jesus na man, anyway 2nd to coment.

Oya jump jam ur head 4 wall
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by fkaz(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2013
Madam lazarus, the only woman who die for seven and resurrected. Now turn to jesus christ on earth

Thuggery at his peak, nigeria police vs Aro mate in that video what a shame
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by LeStylo: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2013
BIPI kukute o se mi, eni mi kukute arare l'omi! grin grin grin He for wait make that area father Lloyd nack am mace for head too nah!
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by jmoore(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2013
"Political Animals", episode what? I have lost count
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by na2day(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2013
Only a fool will not discern the voice of Jacob and the hands of Esau.

Our snake of a president will soon face the monsters he and his hippo wife, are creating!
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Olastep1(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2013
Is this a news? You're judging the man while reporting. Another crap making frontpage

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Gbawe: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2013
djeezy: That is the end result you get when bunch of incompetent and inept foools occupy sacrosanct positions in polity. He's way too old for his childish display of sheer ignorance.

That is why I said on another thread that OBJ is the biggest saboteur of Nigeria alive. From Shagari to Yar Adua and now Jonathan. We then have all the gangsters he put in charge everywhere in the SW in the past. The man has totally ruined Nigeria with how he has supported ruinous hands at critical stages in our history.

11 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Krisgift(f): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2013
Make i js comment as na ist page tns
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2013
They keep shooting themselves at the legs and showing their desperation to the whole world.

May God judge Jonathan and his fat uglybitch accordingly !

2 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by dady12: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2013
if you tell the truth ,the world will hate you,it is obvous that GEJ and his madam are the major problem in river state,the question is,what will it profit GEJ and madam if they continue to destabilize the government of ameichi and leave aso rock in 2015 ?God is watching because the evil that men do is now living with them ,what ameichi really did that warrant this plan and combine maltreatment from jona and madam?i dont think this is the best way of winning election,if the presidency continue to hurt any one that oppose him,he will now become the greatest treat to democracy,gej should better retract his step before this madness get out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by AbuMikey(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2013
At first I thought this was an ACTION FILM!!! But right now,I now know its a COMEDY MOVIE gringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Maidoki14(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2013
True talk,an dat was d same reason why he was beaten mercylessly an his jesus on earth is somewia in china enjoying chinese firm.stupid man
Prowizy2: I don't realy blame Bipi 4 callin her Jesus on earth.. No b were u work u go chop? She dey make am smile always #SIMPLE
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Krisgift(f): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2013
Make i js comment as na front page tns..@post,erm..owk,i haff hear u.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Orikinla(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2013
So, this is what they have turned my beloved Nigeria into?
May they reap whatsoever they sow wherever they go.
May God judge them accordingly in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by justsayemma(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2013
Dats true,if mrs Pig EJ,is his Jesus,dat goes a long way 2 show us,y he cant speak simple n correct English.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clash Between Fulani And Berom Natives In Plateau. Villagers Killed. Photos / IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline / 2019: Aggrieved APC Aspirants Activate Plan B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.