Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha (17494 Views)

Charity Aisha Uzoechina Of Etsu Nupe's Palace: Was She Dickmatized Or Islamized? / Pope Benedict Announces Shocking Conversion To Islam / Conversion Of Pastor Jonnathan Into Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by pesty100(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
The girl is fair.... I saw her pic am sure there is more that meets the eye in diz case
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by isick(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Jaazitech, i can now see u are just a shameless biased brainwashed individual. I thot i read presecution now, u moselms presecute so much that u place huge curses on those that convert. Secondly, i read loudspeaker too, please who wakes up nigerians at 5.00am with their stupid loudspeakers for their morining prayer. Jaazitech, pls one more tin, give mi 10 world terrorists nd i will tell u all are moselms.

1 Like

Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by pesty100(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
isick: Jaazitech, i can now see u are just a shameless biased brainwashed individual. I thot i read presecution now, u moselms presecute so much that u place huge curses on those that convert. Secondly, i read loudspeaker too, please who wakes up nigerians at 5.00am with their stupid loudspeakers for their morining prayer. Jaazitech, pls one more tin, give mi 10 world terrorists nd i will tell u all are moselms.
i think d most terrible part is disturbing my sleep by 5.00
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by Dambob: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hopcy:

http://leadership.ng/news/010813/can-exonerates-etsu-nupe-over-conversion-charity-aisha#sthash.MSAfayJG.dpuf
after see how d prophet mohd and his book, I understand dat Muslim are all dwellers of hell on earth: their book is filled up with errors, they believe GOD is every where but they always face a particular place in times if worship ask them why they don't know the reason, even there prophet confessed that he was use be a demon, a complete sura was named by him after the name if demons (jinns ) I wonder why ppl panic because of this girl, I have seen may if her type in this game, the END result is always miserable .I wish days of agony in her new faith
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by deols(f): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
true2god: They dont love Igbo girl. They love sleeping with dem cos it is a sort of pride and fulfilment for any of dem to date Igbo girls.

Stop disrespecting your women. Smh

1 Like

Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by Sulhupeace: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lateef9961: Release ha,let her go bak 2 her parent

bros, which one be ur own sef?
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by kobikwelu(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
And the latest scam is being approached by an almagiri/tout claiming that he converted to Christianity from Islam..telling you how his family and friends disowned him and chased him from his village and he is here (your current location) alone...He would appeal for help in anyway and you who is a Christian would mumu mumu have compassion on him because "he is a new convert" and then open your self to him....Maybe give him a job (God help you its not maiguard) Fast foward to like a week after, one day you will comeback from church/work to notice all your belongings have been raided. You look for your maiguard and he is gone...

Watch out!!!
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by gidjah(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki: All this bruhaha over one Christian converting to Islam?!! shocked shocked

Yet Pastors send Evangelists and Jehovahs Witnesses to go preach to Muslims in the name of converting them..

Christians are sore losers..
sorry for pple lik u , who stil reason n function like a pentium 1 laptop ;- low memory, slow in actn, etc, for those of us living up north, we no wt really transpired, she was hypnotized n charmed usin d famous al- lo used by d islams, ds ain't d first time its bin happening, I was. full of age yrs ago in kad while d late evil fanatic ( shelk gumming. kidnapped my broda n keot him indoors fir ova a yr, it took us divine intervention to get him out, .. pls dnt spew trash ova wt u:::: know notin abt even though u claim to belong to a religion.
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by hammedkola(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
Its only christian that 'll tell one to give his/her life to Jesus (Prophet Isa) while Muslim 'll explain to you the main beauty of islam, and leave you to decide.... Alhamdulilah, I am a Muslim
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by sweetcheecks(f): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki: All this bruhaha over one Christian converting to Islam?!! shocked shocked

Yet Pastors send Evangelists and Jehovahs Witnesses to go preach to Muslims in the name of converting them..

Christians are sore losers..

Excuse me, this is not about Christianity but family. Where did you hear Christians crying about her conversion? The problem was her being kept away from her family. Datsall tongue
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
I know muslims very very well. I was born and raised in Kaduna. If it were a muslim girl who converted to Xtianity, there would be blood shed. They love dating christian babes but if a christian guy tries coming close to their babes, u go c action film.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by JaaizTech: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
isick: Jaazitech, i can now see u are just a shameless biased brainwashed individual. I thot i read presecution now, u moselms presecute so much that u place huge curses on those that convert. Secondly, i read loudspeaker too, please who wakes up nigerians at 5.00am with their stupid loudspeakers for their morining prayer. Jaazitech, pls one more tin, give mi 10 world terrorists nd i will tell u all are moselms.
Yes, we make call for prayers at around 5:00a.m, for nothing greater than 2 minutes, the speakers used are nothing compared to what a house fellowship of just 10 members in attendance will use, you may try to hide under the fact that we also make call for prayers but you woild be fooling yourself to deny the fact that your house fellowship and churches constitutes a far greater nuisance to the comunity they are situated in. You claim muslims in general place a curse on converts, if truly you are a honest person swear by God that you have witnessed such, also swear that you have never seen a convert living in their family house in peace. As regards terrorist, I will mention a few of the greatest, Adolph Hitler whose plan included wiping out the entire black race, George Bush whom went to Iraq on false accusation detonating bombs upon innocent civilians, Israel and her allies whom went to the land of the palestinians driving them away and forcing them under occupation, and yes Boko-Haram, and some other extremist groups. We are Muslims, as much as it hurts us, we are not one for falsehood, we will never deny wrongs or evils of so called Islamic extremist groups . They only account for a minute fraction of Muslims and they don't define our deen.

5 Likes

Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by Elevation(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
This usually happens when you are going to church because u are born into a christian family,u cannot be saved,deep in the Word of God and grounded if u have not met the one and only Messiah.2peter 2:20-22 this passage is talking about how it is better not to have known the truth than to hear and know and still turn away from the truth it is a HUGE CALAMITY,God can still change ur Life sister,there is nothing impossible for God to do.
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by Ateeku06: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
Anyways, i'm creating my own religion. You can join it when i'm done with the business plan.
. This is where u guy misunderstood the purpose of religion which is complete way of life, u turn it into business, hw can you invite some one into religion after u ur self doesn't know the purpose of worshiping GOD
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by mdfabulous: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
deols:

Lol grin grin

I dont know much about Christianity, actually. The little I know is not favourable.

On the other hand, I have practised Islam all my life and I Looove it.

In the spirit of conversion, how about converting you to Islam? smiley
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by manmustwac(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
JaaizTech: Do not bother yourself about these people, they are shallow minded people. Christians convert to Islam everyday, without anyone luring them with money or promising them anything. I have never known of any Christian that accepted the conversion of a family member to Islam in good faith, they always persecute them with untold hardship,
Would you accept it would good faith if your child decided to become a christian? Is it not called apostasy in Islam which means the rejection of one's former religion which is punishable by death in Islam? Can't rejection of Islam not lead to honour killings?

JaaizTech: they say we are intolerant, yet their actions shows they are the most intolerant, it is Christians who would choose to disturb everyone with their fellowship, they are so inconsiderate that they would put up loudspeakers in a residential area, to disturb everyone's peace all in the name of house fellowship. They are the ones who would scheme to force everyone, to join in their morning devotion, even at work. Allah guides whomever He wills, His guidance is a mercy on mankind. Allah has guided Aisha and I pray she remains in the path of rightful guidance.
I do not have to travel far to see find the intolerance of you muslims because its right here on this forum for all to see. A muslim created a topic in the religion section
https://www.nairaland.com/1342690/litmus-test-otherwise-hypocrite So a Christian decides to return the favour and create a similar topic in the Islam for Muslims section https://www.nairaland.com/1379288/litmus-test-muslims-ramadan#17140007 the christian guy's thread opening post was hidden and the guy was banned for two weeks. Isn't that a perfect example of religious intolerance?

1 Like

Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
The father of the girl and the Christian Association of Nigeria is using diplomacy and a little compromise to get their daughter out from her abductors.

Muslim fanatics in this forum please its not uhuru yet!

That spell must be broken!!!
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by rodbel(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
cyco05: voilence!!! That's all u know, must u abduct another persons daughter, marry her, charm her, threaten her already miserable life before u convert her? Nothing good comes from u guys

Educated illiterate. Did you see him holding a MACE above your head
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by abdol262(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
it is always christain that say its a free world [meaning u ve a right 2 do what u seem is right 4 u.] and now its the same christain association that wast their time money and emotional energy to interfer in a matter that is in hand of God. remember, nobody force Aisha [charity] into converting to another religion, which is already there in the world constitution not even Nigerian constitution.

Remember, Islam it a true religion we dont force people into in we only call and it is only wise ones hear our call. may all mighty Allah help us in calling u and also help u to heard the call
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by abdol262(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
it is always christain that say its a free world [meaning u ve a right 2 do what u seem is right 4 u.] and now its the same christain association that wast their time money and emotional energy to interfer in a matter that is in hand of God. remember, nobody force Aisha [charity] into converting to another religion, which is already there in the world constitution not even Nigerian constitution.

Remember, Islam it a true religion we dont force people into in we only call and it is only wise ones hear our call. may all mighty Allah help us in calling u and also help u to heard the call

Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by Mujitapha(m): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Innad deeni indal lahil al islam=the only true religion of Allah is AL-ISLAM.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by PECO4KING(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Alliamdullia, I am really impressed the way Muslim answer all the question with no insult it really shows we follow the step of Isa (Jesus)A.S.W, Musa (Moses) A.S.W and other prophets including the last in all Muhammad (S.A.W ).
Thank you my brothers and sisters for showing we re not fighters and am happy for the wisdom u all applied.
For my Christian brothers and sisters when ever there is issue like this put everything in the hand of God he only can judge and knows all things. More so say not what u don't know or understand. God bless everyone . There is no God expect Allah and muhammad is his prophet.

1 Like

Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by pedam: 12:25am On Aug 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
Anyways, i'm creating my own religion. You can join it when i'm done with the business plan.

LolZ..... Hillarious folks around here
So whuz gonn be d name of your religions Messiah?? Guru maraj??

Well for ya'lls info:

There is no salvation in any other name BUT the name of JESUS.... Acts 4:12

Jesus loves You
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by isick(m): 12:52am On Aug 02, 2013
Jaazitech, my father is a very good example of such, the first born for that matter. A former lecturer of mine is another good example, who suffered for almost 5yrs in sickness, pains, bankrupt, THANK GOD HE SUFFERED IT but they came back for forgiveness wen they found out that he survived it. Thirdly, a very vibrant man of God in ilorin who wen back to his hometown to convert others, they caught him, they locked him behind bars but got freed the same day. Are those example not effort? Or u want more.
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by Maths125(m): 3:21am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=emmysenior]Were it to be otherwise, they will take to streets and start killing innocent people all in the name of fighting for allah.

Shout out to all Christians: ways through which they convert people includes; apart from hypnotism, they cast spells on unsuspecting preys through a black portion of ink washed from a slate on which some arabic stuffs were written.

It happened to another girl sometimes early this year.

Once they unsuspectingly drink or eat of anything mixed with that black substance, there isn't nothing no one can do to change the views of the victim no more, except for God's intervention.

Girls schooling in the north, beware! be warned!! don't fall a victim!!!
[/quote. Ignorant!!
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by olapluto(m): 3:43am On Aug 02, 2013
In Aisha's acceptance of Islam is a sign for those who see.
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by tpia5: 4:15am On Aug 02, 2013
The father of the girl and the Christian Association of Nigeria is using diplomacy and a little compromise to get their daughter out from her abductors.

there's actually nothing that can be done besides leaving her there.

she is an adult.
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 02, 2013
Sometimes I think people just read the heading, then rush to comment! angry angry angry #SMH

Sis Aisha, whether you want to be a Christian or a Muslim, do not forsake your family! Cos one day you'll need them! Wish you all the best in your new found faith..

1 Like

Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by BinghiNya(m): 5:34am On Aug 02, 2013
JaaizTech: Yes, we make call for prayers at around 5:00a.m, for nothing greater than 2 minutes, the speakers used are nothing compared to what a house fellowship of just 10 members in attendance will use, you may try to hide under the fact that we also make call for prayers but you woild be fooling yourself to deny the fact that your house fellowship and churches constitutes a far greater nuisance to the comunity they are situated in. You claim muslims in general place a curse on converts, if truly you are a honest person swear by God that you have witnessed such, also swear that you have never seen a convert living in their family house in peace. As regards terrorist, I will mention a few of the greatest, Adolph Hitler whose plan included wiping out the entire black race, George Bush whom went to Iraq on false accusation detonating bombs upon innocent civilians, Israel and her allies whom went to the land of the palestinians driving them away and forcing them under occupation, and yes Boko-Haram, and some other extremist groups. We are Muslims, as much as it hurts us, we are not one for falsehood, we will never deny wrongs or evils of so called Islamic extremist groups . They only account for a minute fraction of Muslims and they don't define our deen.
christian terrorists 1. CIA. 2. CAN 3. Timothy mc veigh. 4. Adolph Hitler. 5. OBJ 6. Nicolas Ceaucescu 7. Andreas Breidabik. 8. Christians on nairaland. 9.. Charles Taylor. 10. Carlos the Jackal

1 Like

Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by true2god: 5:35am On Aug 02, 2013
LastApostle: The father of the girl and the Christian Association of Nigeria is using diplomacy and a little compromise to get their daughter out from her abductors.

Muslim fanatics in this forum please its not uhuru yet!

That spell must be broken!!!
U r right. This 'exoneration' is a pure diplomatic language meant to appease the etse nupe and the muslims for them to let go the girl.

A similar incidence happen where an Igbo-lady corp member 'falls' for a fulani cattle rearer. No amount of pleading frm the parents could convince the lady to change her mind from marrying a cattle rearer. On a vry normal day an Igbo lady will not stoop so low. Most of this pple can go as far as 'jazzing' our ladies to get them at all cost.

I hope some long-throat Igbo girls will learn frm this.
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by BinghiNya(m): 5:39am On Aug 02, 2013
CAN(confused association of nigeria)
Re: CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha by darelar(m): 6:04am On Aug 02, 2013
Alhamdulillah. No matter how long it might take, the truth will surely prevail and that is what just happen may peace continue in Nigeria by the grace of Almighty (God) Allah. Jummat Mubarak to all Muslims brothers and sisters and happy weekend to everyone
Hopcy:

http://leadership.ng/news/010813/can-exonerates-etsu-nupe-over-conversion-charity-aisha#sthash.MSAfayJG.dpuf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? / "POVERTY" Is A Choice, True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.