Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS (60963 Views)

Superbug Deadlier Than AIDS Spreading / Kidney Disease More Prevalent Cause Of Death In Nigeria Than Aids And Malaria / Cancer Kills Faster Than Hiv/aids. Which One Do You Pray For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by 12Mary: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2016
I was hepatitis B carrier, and I found it out 3 years ago when I need some medical test for applying for a job. It scares me a lot, and I have been so hopeless since I heard it, I feel like I'm an outcast and different from others. I cry all night, I can't think properly, I'm so down. Even my doctor advised that I cannot transmit the virus using same utensils, saliva, etc., except if I have sexual intercourse. I'm still sick, no one in my family has this disease. And I don't know where I got it. I have taken blood tests many times and my liver is okay, and I never feel pain in my body, but I can't sleep well every night since I have known my situation.I came on the internet to see if I will be able to get any Information as to curing this disease, on my search i saw various testimony about (MED LAB) who cure Hepatitis and all manners of diseases,i contact them, and I got Hepatitis b medicine, after the period of days given to me by the MED LAB, i was completely cure, CONTACT THEM IF YOU ARE diagnosed OF HEPATITIS B VIRUS or any other sickness, email. medlab36@gmail.com
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by trinityhealth: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
A new drug has been developed and has been used effectively in the treatment of viral Hepatitis. It is known as Hepantivir. It is a herbal extract, it is safe and very effective. Trinity Health Care Limited, Idinmu, Lagos has used this medication effectively for the treatment of chronic hepatitis with very amazing outcome.
If you know, you have been diagnosed of hepatitis, you may wish to contact Trinity Health Care at idinmu, Lagos. Or call the care representative on +2349031652000, +2348028791004. You can also send an email to info@trinityhealthstores.com.

Please remember, hepatitis can be fatal. So get tested, if you are negative then get vaccinated but if you are infected already get treated early cos early detection is the key to curing it
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by Malawian(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
the manner in which yahoo yahoo urchins have flooded this thread is nauseating. msheew.
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by trinityhealth: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Trinity healthcare is determined to care for those living with Hepatitis B&C. if you are on this thread, the following information may be very important to you or your love ones. If you are living with hepatitis B, you have to ensure that all those living with you are vaccinated. if you are positive to the virus and you are pregnant, be sure to administer Hepatitis B Immunoglobulin to your baby on the day of birth, this will serve as a post exposure prophylaxis to prevent the newborn from contacting the virus from the mother. After weaning the baby, you can immediately commence a treatment plan for Hepatitis B. Here, a specific antiviral drug like Hepantivir may be very useful. Be careful to monitor the newborn for HbSAg. If you are not infected with Hepatitis virus, please hurry and get vaccinated, it is the only insurance policy against the virus. In addition, avoid any activity that will lead to exchange of body fluids including blood, semen, sweat with others. Essentially, the prevention of Hepatitis B is key to an Hepatitis-free society. For further enquiries, contact Trinity Health care on 09031652000, 08028791004 or send an email to healthcaretrinity1@gmail.com.
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by 12Mary: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2016
I was diagnosed with hepatitis B two years ago and I became so scared that I was crying every day, I was told that I'd had it since I was small and I can't explain how I got it, and the Doctor told me it was chronic hepatitis b, and there is no cure for it, I was so scared and i keep on visiting many hospitals and site for information on hepatitis cure because sometimes I get flu-like symptoms or a stomach disorder and I get scared and begin to wonder if the virus will ever get rid off on my life, i also sleep quite a lot, I do not drink alcohol or engage in sexual activities, i was so depressed, one night i came across MED LAB on Health FORUM, who cure all diseases including Hepatitis b, immediately i contact them, and i got the medicine from them, but today i am totally cured of this virus called Hepatitis B, any one diagnosed with this virus or others should contact MED LAB. via email: medlab36@gmail.com
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by Healthgwr: 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
This information will be helpful

* A wise man prevents what a fool cures
* The price of prevention is low but cure is high

Sixty three pages of various testimonies mostly Nigerian

and their phone numbers who had various serious health challenges before click the link bellow.

Bell products will take care of ………………….

The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..

15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.

All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.

This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.

It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 10 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996

What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….

The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..

Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888 or

08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

Svelteb:
A medical practitioner, Dr. Joseph Onigbinde, has said that Hepatitis B virus kills faster than the Human-immunodeficiency virus and the Acquired Immunodeficiency syndrome.

Onigbinde, who spoke at a screening programme at the Ropheka Hospital and Dental Clinic, Akowonjo, Lagos, as part of activities to mark the World Hepatitis Day on Sunday, said the virus was ravaging Nigerians because many were ignorant of its mode of transmission.

He said Hepatitis B, which is said to be 10 times more infectious than HIV/AIDS, could stay in the human body for up to 40 years before manifesting.

Onigbinde said, “It is usually late for people to detect their Hepatitis B status because it might not have any obvious symptom in most instances. The virus ravages the liver and the only way to tell if you have Hepatitis B is by undergoing screening.”

He explained that the virus, when detected early in young persons could be treated effectively with drugs.

“Hepatitis B carriers still have high hopes of survival because the disease is treatable provided too much damage to the liver cells has not occurred. It can also be prevented using vaccines,” he said.

Also, the National President, Nigerian Medical Association, Dr. Osahon Enabulele, has called on government to include liver failure treatment into the list of diseases covered under the National Health Insurance Scheme.

Enabulele, in a statement on Monday, said since most Nigerians who have chronic hepatitis B or C infections were not aware of it, the risk of developing liver diseases, the end result of this infection, is very high in the country.

He said, “About one million people die each year from causes related to viral hepatitis, most commonly from liver cirrhosis and liver cancer. Hepatitis B and C are blood-borne diseases and most people with chronic infection are unaware that they carry the virus, and they also transmit the virus unknowingly to other people because of their lack of awareness.”

Enabulele added that to reduce rates of infections, government must increase hepatitis B vaccine coverage by producing it locally.

Source::::: The Punch
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by trinityhealth: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
With the increase in the cases of Hepatitis in Nigeria, Trinity Health Care is determined to increase awareness of Nigerians to this deadly disease with regards to Prevention, Testing and Treatment for Hepatitis B & C.
Hepatitis which is the inflammation of the Liver caused by viral and non viral agent remains one of the deadliest viral disease known to man.

Vaccination against the virus remains the only insurance policy against Hepatitis.
Currently we have vaccines for hepatitis B. You can obtain that in any Primary Health Center nearest to you.
Getting tested is the only way to determine one's status and everyone not vaccinated is at risk.

At the moment, Hepantivir is the only known drug that can clear hepatitis B virus from the system.
Hepatitis C can also be treated too.

However, prevention is better and remains cheaper than cure.

For further enquiries, contact Trinity Health Care, Idinmu, Lagos. Or call 09031652000, 08028791004

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by asap32: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Gud eveninq evry1,dono if any1 cn elp on wia i cn do a viral load test nd HB profile?d hospital i went2 said s 50000 nd HB profile s 27000.cnt afford dt huge amnt 4nw..if u hv a beta idea pls u cn reply
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by trinityhealth: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2017
Hi Asap32, if you're in Lagos, I recommend Nigerian Institute of Medical Research at Yaba. Their tests are very reliable and affordable. Goodluck
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by bobojoshua(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
sucess001:
To be fair to the doctor, he is correct. Its the OP dat got it wrong. Hepatitis 'spreads faster than aids...which Is true. Its spreads 50 times more dan aids...for instance u may have unprotected sex wit someone who has aids and not get d virus but have with someone with HBV and hav it.

But it does not kill as fast as aids.

Besides, some types of hBV are called acute and dose types get flushed out of the liver automatically by d liver.once dat happens, d person's blood develops antibodies and the probability the person gets infected again is almst zero.

Its d type dats called chronic HBV dts most difficult. Means d person is a 'carrier'. It can be treated though.

Wierdly, while d chronic can be treated, d acute cannot be treated. D best tin to do for the acute is to use drugs dt will strengthen d liver like livolin forte...

For yall tho,I advise u go for a test on it and if u negative, ask for the vaccine. The vaccine is usually given 3 times. First on request, den after 6 weeks, then after 14 weeks.
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by trinityhealth: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
@Roman001, yes we at Trinity Health care have achieved remarkable success with the use of Securinine 200mg for the treatment of hepatitis B infection. In fact, it is safe to say that Securinine 200mg is currently the most effective medication compared with entrecavir and pegylated interferon. We recommend the medication for the treatment of Hepatitis B infection.
In case of any further enquiry, call us on: 08028791004, 09031652000 or send a mail to healthcaretrinity1@gmail.com. Good luck!
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by trinityhealth: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
@Roman001, yes we at Trinity Health care have achieved remarkable success with the use of Securinine 200mg for the treatment of hepatitis B infection. In fact, it is safe to say that Securinine 200mg is currently the most effective medication compared with entrecavir and pegylated interferon. We recommend the medication for the treatment of Hepatitis B infection.
In case of any further enquiry, call us on: 08028791004, 09031652000 or send a mail to healthcaretrinity1@gmail.com. Good luck
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by trinityhealth: 12:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Trinity Healthcare Lagos has recorded remarkable success in the treatment of Hepatitis B and C. We have reached out to people through sensitization and testing particularly to pregnant women. Our aim is to ensure that Hepatitis B & C are eradicated from Nigeria by the year 2030. Our treatment is currently the best therapy as our patients get cleared of hepatitis B & C virus within a record 6 months.
Here are a few tips that will help fight Hepatitis viruses
1.Take more fruits and leafy vegetables in your diets
2. Eat more of protein rich foods
3. Avoid the use of saturated oils in cooking
4. Avoid drugs like Paracetamol and Acetaminophen
5. Do not take alcohol nor smoke
6. Avoid risky behaviors like unprotected sex, sharing sharp object and unscreened blood transfusion
7. Regularly carry out blood test to know your liver function
8. Your doctor may recommend Securinine 200mg for Hepatitis B treatment. It is very effective and safe.
9. Inform you doctor if you're pregnant so that your physician can initiate a PMTCT therapy aimed at preventing mother-to-child transmission of Hepatitis B&C.
10. If you're having Hepatitis C, then you'll be placed on a short time treatment aimed at curing the condition.

Always keep in touch with your doctor

For any further enquiry, contact Trinity Healthcare Limited on 08028791004, or send us a mail at healthcaretrinity1@gmail.com
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by trinityhealth: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
In order to win the war against viral Hepatitis, Trinity Health Care Limited has introduce a new Directly Acting Antiviral medication Securinine 200mg for the treatment of Hepatitis B.
It is recommended that this medication be used at the immune clearance Phase of the viral infection in order to completely eliminate the virus and prevent liver damage. It has to be used for about 6 to 8 months for complete clearance. Securinine 200mg has proven to be very effective in the treatment of Hepatitis B.
In addition, Hepatitis C treatment has been highly successful with a good number of patients recovering after a 4 month treatment.

Like hepatitis B, Hepatitis C treatment is only recommended after 6 months post infection. This is because the body reserves the inert ability to fight and eliminate these viruses within the first 6 months after infection (acute phase). After this phase, DAA medications may be required to eliminate the viruses.
Talk to your Gastroenterologist if you are infected or at risk of hepatitis B or C infection.

Remember you can only know your status if you have tested. so get tested and if you are negative, get vaccinated but if you are infected already, then get treated early

For further enquiries, please contact Trinity Health Care Limited at Idinmu, Lagos or call 08028791004. You can also email us at healthcaretrinity1@gmail.com.
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by ademasta(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2017
How do I get this for a brother
sandymoses:
PATIENTLY READ THIS INFORMATION NOW AND PASS IT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND CONTACTS AND SEE HOW GOD WILL BLESS YOU cure your AILMENT UNTIL THERE IS NO MORE WANT IMMEDIATELY!!
MY TESTIMONY, FINALLY NEW HOPE OF LIFE HAVE ARRIVED!

My name is Sandra Moses my friends call me Sandy, I was born in Edo state, there I finish my secondary education before I proceed to university in Ghana where I studied pharmacy and later specialized in pharmacognosy, I am 32 years of age.
MY CLINICAL
When I was doing my clinical in Ghana I was opportune to be posted in ART department (department that care for HIV/AIDS infected people) I performed well in area they called treatment preparation for patients and adherence. Why I performed well was because I care and always fell petty for the infected patients and as such I always ask after them to the point of having their mobile contact with me.
MY INVENTED IDEA
I initiated on my own, those I started on drugs for two weeks appointment instead of given them 14 tablet of the ARV (drugs for HIV patients the regimen I usually place patient on TDF/3TC/EFV 300/300/600mg) I normally gave them 16 tablet and told them to come next clinic appointment with the remnant of their regimen (their remaining drugs) that was to enable me know if they are taking their drugs although patients may not have the idea of what I am doing. Whenever my patients came for clinic appointment and I saw them doing well I do have an inner joy and felt achieved.
MY OBSERVATION ON PATIENTS
The hospital that I was working with enrolled more than 250 patients on care, I do see them visually every 1 to 2 months periodically, I continued to observe this patients critically 60% of patients are doing very well base on adherence, while 25% are lost to follow up patients especially before I joined the hospital, the remaining 15% adhere to their drugs religiously but were not doing very well, that gives me much concern I started looking a way to help this stagnant patients to improve, I enquired about immune boosters that can supplement the patients drugs, I was able to discovered some from US the cost implication was too high to the point that relatively few can afford it about $250 for 60 tablets, although few patients ordered the supplement and it increase their CD4 count (immunity level).
LIVING MY WORK AFTER CLINICAL TO NGO WORK
Because of my hard working and relationship with HIV patients I was automatically employed by an NGO that care for HIV patients in Ghana and the facility I did my clinical was one of their partnering site. In NGO work there I learnt that everything they do is based on target, number of patients to test will be given to them, number of those to enroll on treatment and care. They received their money from agencies like CDC, USAID e.t.c, and their funding is not constant, I began to worried about the unaware patients of this situations and a lot of millions of people out there who do not know their status, I began to think of alternative if American withdraw their support on HIV drugs, I began to worried about politics surrounded this disease. Throughout my two years of NGO work I showed exceptional kindness to those patients I visited in different hospital.
MY NEW WORK AND LOVE LIFE
I came into Nigeria in 2013 when I got a new job in Lagos in a pharmaceutical company as an R&grin director (research and development) each time I visited India on behalf of my company I often pick interest on what is going on in HIV and antiretroviral therapy studies, I know what synthetic formulations does in patients system I focuses my attention on natural supplement or even herbal mixture as some call it. Although I have left NGO work but still in contact with some patients, all of these was to keep the HIV patients I met in Ghana in a healthy condition irrespective of their status.
I knew the secret of treating/managing any virus/viral infection “efficacy of any formulation or mixture most have billions of unsynthesis active indigent’s and fall in to one category of function i.e (Tetherin is a host restriction factor that blocks
the release of newly formed enveloped viruses, thereby limiting cell
to cell viral replication.
(i) Many Preliminary studies suggest that Tetherin impairs
the release of HIV-1, HIV-2, other retroviruses, Lassa virus-like
particles (VLPs) and Ebola VLPs.
HIV 1 &2 and many enveloped viruses are believed to
produce proteins that disable Tetherin.
(ii) Bridging this pathway will slow down viral
replication and give the victim a chance for an effective antiviral
response / recovery. And this can only achieved by highly natural immune booster)

One faithful afternoon I returned from India at Lagos airport I met old school mate of mine Linus, Linus came from south east part of Nigeria we schooled together because back then his parents was residing in Edo state. He used to stay close to me in our mix school, then I was fond of him and he was equally attached to me, but as a juvenile he was unable to summon courage to tell me that he loves me, but from his care to me and actions I really know and convinced that he loved me, as young ones we do not know if its infatuation or real love. On that faithful afternoon looking at the handsome young man he hug me and looking at my eyes and asked me have I married I reply no I was waiting for you all the years he said thanks for that.
There at the airport he told me that he just arrived from US and he has been a medical doctor specialized as gynecologist I equally told him my pass year’s achievement, both of us was attracted to each other more powerful than ever to the point that he has to live his friends waiting for him at airport and follow me in official car sent by my office. He spent the whole time with me to the point I have to plead with him to go and see his parents after 2 days.
MY DATING LIFE
After one month he went back to the state and often call three times daily, he planned for me coming over to the United States I refused with reasons that I have a well-paying job in Nigeria and love the work I am doing, He later suggested coming down to Nigeria to opened his own clinic which I sported the idea, the first time we met at the airport went home spend more time together at my house we did not have sex, but we kiss and romance each other, I was skeptical about his status and trying to know his present life styles.
The second time he visited Nigeria two months after the first visit he came to my house direct in Lagos and spend more time with me, being a woman that is living alone lock ran out of me, I was not planning having sex with him. After our outing one faithful Sunday we both came back home he went to his room and called for a bottle of water, I entered his room with the water he held me and gave me a wilt kiss I couldn’t hold myself as a lady that finished seeing her menses, neither do I have a sachet of condom in the whole house I gave up to him. He continued, subsequent times was very easy for him because he has known my weak point.
APPROACH TO MARRIAGE
After six months Linus came back and told me that we need to take this relationship to another level, that it’s the right time for him to see my parents I accepted he gave me a ring which I collected, I suggested as we both clinicians its wise thought we know our genotype, blood group, and HIV status. He accepted and said we should go to his friend who is a medical lab scientist in Lagos I accepted, but prior to that two months I did those test and I was HIV negative which I cannot hold on the result because of issue of receptor and window period in HIV.
As we are waiting for the result his mood change he was no longer comfortable he was going in and out with the scientist as that was going on I received a call from my office I told him to go home from there that I will see him later, in the evening the same day he came to my house and refuses to go back to his house, but often time he do have cold and running nose I normally attribute it to change of environment.
On the following morning weekend we both went to his house, as we were there he received a call from a friend and left me alone in his house, I went up to park some of his dirty cloth to drycleaner, while searching for some dirty cloth inside his bag in his wardrobe, behold I saw an ARV drug (AZT/3TC/NVP 300/150/200mg fixed Dose combination Adult first line). I was confused and bother not to ask him about the result anymore.
Later on, we went and see my parents everyone was happy with us what a handsome young guy everybody was telling us perfect match, within me I know that I had 99% chances of becoming HIV positive because often time we had unprotected sex even under friction. I started showing much care to him and often make sure that there are condoms both in his house and mine.
One faithful morning I reminded him “have you taken your drugs?” he said which drugs I went and brought it with a glass of water, he burst into tears and cried like a baby, I told him do not worry I know he don’t want to lose me that why he was hiding it from me I fully understood let take the condition we can’t not change in good faith and always look on God for a relief. I promised him to go on with the marriage even though that I was not positive at that time, but pleaded with him to give more time to prepare myself on what I will soon face.
OUR LIVES AS HIV POSITIVE
I help him to be taken his drugs, after six months I went to lab I was tested HIV positive I check my CD4 count it was CD4 = 801 cells/mm3
While his own was CD4 = 349 cells/mm3 after series of months he maintained his routine drug his CD4 increases with only 50 cells whenever he stressed himself the CD4 will always go down I has been trying many immune booster on him both non have significant change. Mine was as well coming down as month’s passes but I was not on drug as I was still > 500 cells/mm3 I discovered that my husband to be fell in the category first 15% patients classification I made when I was working with NGO in Ghana.
MY TESTIMONY FINALLY NEW HOPE OF LIFE HAVE ARRIVED!!!
I we have battled with this illness for three years now, to the point that I am well acquainted with all the formulations of immune boosters in the market in other to help myself and my fiancé.
This was an ongoing process we were till early month last month October 2014 I was going through my Facebook I saw a page Dr. Aladdin’s NARV-P immune booster I click on it and go to their website it and found that are F.A IKE & SONS the maker of Dr. Aladdin’s 7keys herbal mixture I quickly recalled when I was a baby I had measles the 7keys herbal mixture was used on me and within 4 days I regained myself, since them I have been prescribing the herbal mixture to others for measles and chicken pox none has failed them especially when they got the original from the right source.
I went to the website http://www.draladdin.com under the contacts I called their hot line, someone pick I ask is this Dr. Aladdin NARV-P a new product? The person replied yes! I ask again is it really an immune booster the person said for sure! I Place my order paid and continue to call till they delivered.
Before then my (fiancé) check his CD4 count on 29th of September 2014 it was (382 cells/mm3 ) and my own CD4 was (621 cells/mm3 ) I have already made up mind to start taken antiretroviral.
But we decided to try this last chance from Nigeria, I started with 20ml three time daily and put my fiancé on 20ml twice daily as he was still on his ARV, within two weeks his regular running nose stop he started having a new look. I don’t have any symptoms but always fill week whenever I have a stressful day, I started improving on that.
On 30th October 2014 we both went to CD4 test, his CD4 increase drastically from (382 cells/mm3 ) to (619 cells/mm3) and mine equally increase tremendously (857 cells/mm3) we both are healthy now than ever and seriously planning our wedding next month.
There millions of people out there I wish to sensitize with my experience and giving them hope that there are alternative to ART and even if NGO programs closes we still have hope. Presently there is scarcity of ART in the country that is why I shared my experience because I know what you people passing through as per living a positive live.
SUMMARY:
1. Dr. Aladdin NARV-P is a powerful immune booster
2. I saw it as an alternative to ART
3. I have test it and confirmed
4. Once you are on it your CD4 will increase and your viral load will go down.
5. This 100% natural supplement is a secret every one need to know about not only people living with HIV, both people having hepatitis B and other terminal diseases.

There is hope and the hope is within our reach now! This information is free pass it to everyone post to many peoples page on Facebook (YOU MIGHT SAVE A DYING SOUL OUT THERE AND AS A RESULT GOD WILL BLESS YOU IN ANOTHER MARVELOUS WAY AS HE HAS BLESSED ME TODAY)
It’s essential because IF YOU’RE NOT INFECTED YOU ARE AFFECTED!!!

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by chirs473(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2017
Many people still don't believe that colloidal silver cures full blown AIDS in months. Ever heard of Dr Bob Beck protocol which is well known for reversing AIDS? He uses colloidal silver. Here we are to show you how to get rid of this virus.
NOTE that colloidal silver won't just cure you of this virus, there exist a herbal remedy to assist it. Do you know that garlic is an antiviral antibacterial antifungal plant which when taken with other seeds and fruits will assist colloidal silver to flush out all virus in just 3months. What do you know about the healing power of pure honey? Unbelievable right. The whole cure lies in nature.
To our serious HIV patients who want to be negative just get a copy of this book that teaches you how to cure HIV yourself with colloidal silver and other active home herbs. Call 09023400527 now. Please don't forget to post your testimonies here for others to see
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by RobertAlvin: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2017
There is no other great Doctor such as Dr BAWADA i was healed from my Hepatitis B disease that i suffer for more than 5 years and ever since i have looked for all alternative but there was none until saw a comment that talked about how Dr BAWADA has helped several people.i was drawn to his great healing so i contacted him on his Email: drbawadasolutionhome@gmail.com. after writing to him he replied me and assured me that my mind should be at ease that all my pain and distress will be gone.he prepared a herbal medicine for me after supplying him the needed herbs and that was how he sent my medicine to me and when i received it and used it in just 2 weeks i was cured i went to the clinic and confirm HEPATITIS B negative. all thanks to him for his miraculous help.contact his cell number:+254741086480 or visit his website: http://drbawadasolutionho.wixsite.com/drbawada

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by trinityhealth: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Hepatitis B is fast becoming a Serious health menace in Nigeria and the most recent reports show that an estimated 11million Nigerians are currently infected with Hepatitis B. Over 250,000 new infections are recorded yearly in Nigeria.
The only insurance policy against Hepatitis B is vaccination. Every Nigerian needs to be vaccinated against this Virus.

To vaccinate members of your Organization or group for as low as N1,500 per person contact Trinity Healthcare on info@trinityhealthstores.com or 15 Kushimo street, Itire, Lagos state. You can call us on 08028791004 or 09031652000
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by trinityhealth: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Do you wish to vaccinate all members of staff of your Organization be it an industry, a bank, Church or Association? Then Trinity Healthcare Foundation is your best partner. With as low as N1,500 per individual, we can administer the 3 course vaccination to every member of your Organization.

Take advantage of this great offer and protect your employees or colleagues from this deadly, fast spreading disease called Hepatitis B.

For Vaccination booking or further enquiries please contact us through info@trinityhealthcarefoundation.org or call 08028791004, 0903165200. You can also visit us at Kushimo Street, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by pureorganic: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2017
BHT PLUS CAPSULES is the verified cure that is know for hepatitis for now. call or WhatsApp us for more information.

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by manikal: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2017
manikal:
not news ... any viral disease has been known to be always deadly.
hepatitis is nothing compared to the great Ebola virus by the way

lol. time travel
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by DRWilliam: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2017
DRWilliam:
Hepatitis B INFECTION is a viral infection caused by the highly virulent Hepatitis B virus.
its a very manageable infectious state requiring the use of appropriate antiviral agent for a period of time as well as use of supplemental antioxidants in the form of LIV.52. Liv 52 is a herbal phytoceutical product from Himalaya drug co,INDIA
I HAVE HAD GREAT SUCCESS IN MY MEDICAL PRACTICE WITH THE USE OF THESE COMBINATION FOR TREATING HBV.
I ALSO USE LIV.52 FOR MY HIV AND T.B PATIENTS AS A SUPPLEMENT WITH EXCELLENT RESULTS.
You can procure it from any reputable pharmacy or inform me to direct you to where you could get it to buy.
email---billbright1999@gmail.com or text 08099231848.
Goodluck

Himalaya *LIV.52 HB* now available in Nigeria from India.
Contact DrWilliam

1 Share

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by DRWilliam: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2017
topfally75:
WHAT ARE THE MOST EFFECTIVE DRUGS/TREATMENT FOR HBV....PLEASE SAVE A SOUL
HEPATITIS B is curable with the use of anti viral agent like Lamivudine , Tenofovir and a very Potent Phytoceutical agents like Himalaya Liv.52 HB form India. Google it.
Its now available in Nigeria .
Call or send Whatsapp Dr William on:
+2348099231848.
+2348064840212.
Email:billbright1999@hotmail.com.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deformed Baby Delivered In Kaduna Hospital (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) / Somto Hospital In Owerri Demolished By Hope Uzodinma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.