Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS (60898 Views)

Superbug Deadlier Than AIDS Spreading / Kidney Disease More Prevalent Cause Of Death In Nigeria Than Aids And Malaria / Cancer Kills Faster Than Hiv/aids. Which One Do You Pray For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by DRWilliam: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2017
DRWilliam:
Hepatitis B INFECTION is a viral infection caused by the highly virulent Hepatitis B virus.
its a very manageable infectious state requiring the use of appropriate antiviral agent for a period of time as well as use of supplemental antioxidants in the form of LIV.52. Liv 52 is a herbal phytoceutical product from Himalaya drug co,INDIA
I HAVE HAD GREAT SUCCESS IN MY MEDICAL PRACTICE WITH THE USE OF THESE COMBINATION FOR TREATING HBV.
I ALSO USE LIV.52 FOR MY HIV AND T.B PATIENTS AS A SUPPLEMENT WITH EXCELLENT RESULTS.
You can procure it from any reputable pharmacy or inform me to direct you to where you could get it to buy.
email---billbright1999@gmail.com or text 08099231848.
Goodluck

Himalaya Liv. 52 HB for the effective treatment and eradication of HEPATITIS B Virus infection.
NOW AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA FROM INDIA.

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by DRWilliam: 6:33am On Sep 25, 2017
DRWilliam:

HEPATITIS B is curable with the use of anti viral agent like Lamivudine , Tenofovir and a very Potent Phytoceutical agents like Himalaya Liv.52 HB form India. Google it.
Its now available in Nigeria .
Call Dr William
+2348099231848.
+2348064840212.
Email:billbright1999@hotmail.com.
[color=#000099][/color]ACTION:

Antiviral action: The natural ingredients in Liv.52 HB suppress hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) and clears the hepatitis B virus (HBV) by reverse transcriptase inhibition. It significantly lowers the overall viral load in chronic hepatitis B infection. Further, 6 months extended therapy gives comparatively better results in terms of viral clearance.

Hepatoprotective action: Liv.52 HB reverses the oxidative damage of hepatocytes and exerts an overall hepatoprotective action. It also renormalizes liver functions. Liv 52 HB normalizes liver enzyme levels and restores the hepatic glycogen levels.

Indication:

Hepatitis B infection
KEY INGREDIENTS:

Nut Grass (Musta) lowers the viral load on the liver. It has anti-inflammatory and hepatoprotective activities which help in liver disorders.

Umbrella's Edge (Nagaramustaka) is credited with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that benefits the liver. The hepatoprotective property of Umbrella's Edge maintains overall liver health.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.

SIDE EFFECTS:

Liv.52 HB is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.

Each Liv.52 HB capsule contains:
Mustaka (Cyperus rotundus)
125mg
Nagaramustaka (Cyperus scariosus)
125mg.

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by DRWilliam: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2017
Feraz:
I still thank God that I survived this deadly disease. I actually thought I was a goner back then 2003/2004. Was looking like a pregnant man. . . . . .
BEST TREATMENT FOR ACUTE AND CHRONIC HEPATITIS B INFECTION IS HERE.
HIMALAYA'S LIV.52 HB.
CALL OR SEND WHATSAPP. DR WILLIAM-08099231848
ACTION:

Antiviral action: The natural ingredients in Liv.52 HB suppress hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) and clears the hepatitis B virus (HBV) by reverse transcriptase inhibition. It significantly lowers the overall viral load in chronic hepatitis B infection. Further, 6 months extended therapy gives comparatively better results in terms of viral clearance.

Hepatoprotective action: Liv.52 HB reverses the oxidative damage of hepatocytes and exerts an overall hepatoprotective action. It also renormalizes liver functions. Liv 52 HB normalizes liver enzyme levels and restores the hepatic glycogen levels.

Indication:

Hepatitis B infection
KEY INGREDIENTS:

Nut Grass (Musta) lowers the viral load on the liver. It has anti-inflammatory and hepatoprotective activities which help in liver disorders.

Umbrella's Edge (Nagaramustaka) is credited with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that benefits the liver. The hepatoprotective property of Umbrella's Edge maintains overall liver health.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.

SIDE EFFECTS:

Liv.52 HB is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.

125mg
125mg

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by DRWilliam: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
ACTION:

Indication:

Hepatitis B infection
KEY INGREDIENTS:

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

SIDE EFFECTS:

125mg
125mg.
For more info about this product contact :Call/WhatsApp
Dr William

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by Pakalugbo942: 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sure
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by kayzat: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Malawian:

herpatitis b is not a joke. i had mine 10yrs ago, honestly, i was on the throes of death myself. they turned my body into a drug shelve. all my nyash was sore from all the injuction i had to take, even the cocktail of drugs was almost as big as the food i was taking.

only someone who havent gone through that bas.tar.d virus will take it for granted.

Is there a cure for it and are you free of the virus now
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by trinityhealth: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Trinity Healthcare Foundation is a Non-profit Organisation in Lagos, Nigeria and member of the World Hepatitis Alliance. As part of our commitment to end Hepatitis B and C in Nigeria, we offer Hepatitis B and C screening and vaccination at very subsidized rates for Corporate organizations, Associations, groups and communities. Do you wish to screen and vaccinated all members of your organisation against the deadly Hepatitis viruses then call us on +2348028791004 or visit us at #10 Afolabi Leshi Street, Illupeju, Lagos, Nigeria. You can send us an email at info@trinityhealthcarefoundation.org. Our Screening services goes for NGN1,000 per participant while Hepatitis B Vaccination goes for NGN2,000 per dose. Free Lectures/Symposium are also available. Hepatitis is deadly...Act Now
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by YhungPablo(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2018
Feraz:
I still thank God that I survived this deadly disease. I actually thought I was a goner back then 2003/2004. Was looking like a pregnant man. . . . . .
hello
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by Convill: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
DR.OMOYE. has really made me so much believes in herbs i never believed in natural remedy on thing i try up DR.OMOYE product so surprise i was cure out of herpes after being diagnose over since 5years, now i am free i am cure i am well healthy i have be out of this virus over since 2014 after taking DR.OMOYE herbal treatment. DR.OMOYE is real DR.OMOYE has the herbal remedy for herpes virus please i will kindly advice you to get DR.OMOYE contacted if actually you are passing true this herpes symptom, email dromoyespellcastertemple@outlook.com or dromoyespellcastertemple@gmail.com cell phone contact whatsapp contact is +2347036484707.get him contacted today and get his product them come out also to testify. am grateful DR. I remen humable and greatfully Dr for helping me.

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by Feraz(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2018
YhungPablo:
hello
Hi!
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by trinityhealth: 4:00pm On May 18, 2019
Do you know that every year millions of people die due to vaccine-preventable disease like Measles, Hepatitis B, Meningitis, Cancer, etc. Trinity Healthcare Foundation now provides quality vaccination services at affordable rates at the comfort of your homes and offices. Take advantage of our services and have yourself and your loved ones vaccinated against Hepatitis B, Meningitis and Human Papilloma Virus (cancer-causing agent). To book for your vaccination please click the link below

https://trinityhealthcarefoundation.org/vaccination-saves-lives-book-your-vaccination-today/
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by Matina99: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2021
I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HIV Cure Finally Here ? Scientists Make Remarkable Breakthrough ! / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus / Deformed Baby Delivered In Kaduna Hospital (Viewers' Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.